Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 509 of 1639 FirstFirst ... 94094594894995045055065075085095105115125135145195295596091009 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,180 of 32769

Thread: Walls

yeah man yuks throw is hot

fuck nose bout tht shadow tho man!!

fucking i just got

17 cans of mixed belton/montana

4 35 quid thts like 2 quid a can

plus theres sum chromw burners in there

im gona wreck shit hahahahaha

ill post throwies when done
    Fuck the future generations what have they ever done for us?

and you kids say i never paint:...

KN crew...done by bawk and kay10

You couldnt rock a crowd if medusa was ya hype man.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not digging it at all
    [COLOR=gray'][/COLOR]

Originally posted by TricksForKids@Nov 15 2006, 08:19 PM

bump, could give two shits if you're "not fellin it", maybe saying why you arent would be nice

I like it except it's messy and the letter structure of the N isn't too great

Originally posted by TricksForKids+Nov 15 2006, 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TricksForKids @ Nov 15 2006, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TricksForKids@Nov 15 2006, 08:19 PM

bump, could give two shits if you&#39;re "not fellin it", maybe saying why you arent would be nice [/b][/quote]
    Drips all over... the 3d is messed up in lots of places, but mostly at the bottom of the KN on the addons. It needs some definition because i can&#39;t tell if you were just trying to put on thick outlines or your 3d was everywhere.... no offense.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Whoa. Add-ons are crazy in this, like tentacles on a japanese schoolgirl.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    - rats

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im feelin the k alot but for some reason not the n...i think if you mmake the "crossing line" go down al the way to the bottom of the right leg it will look better...if that makes any sence which i doubt it doews...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it took 2 people to make that?

ur letters look nice
    but if that red is the 3d then fix it up. but look at the bottum left of the K

looks pretty crappy. make sure when u 3d. everything is pointing the same direction....other then thats its ight.

EDIT___________________

I have found a solution...
    CAN CONTROL&#33;
    lol
    YOU KNOW THAT LOOK IN A WOMANS FACE WHEN THEY WANT TO HAVE SEX

[me neither]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DJLotus+Nov 15 2006, 10:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DJLotus @ Nov 15 2006, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TricksForKids@Nov 15 2006, 08:29 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-TricksForKids
    @Nov 15 2006, 08:19 PM

bump, could give two shits if you&#39;re "not fellin it", maybe saying why you arent would be nice
    Drips all over... the 3d is messed up in lots of places, but mostly at the bottom of the KN on the addons. It needs some definition because i can&#39;t tell if you were just trying to put on thick outlines or your 3d was everywhere.... no offense. [/b][/quote]
    BAAAH&#33;&#33;.... C&#39;mon kids.. Get off the high horse. You know Tricks deserves some love. It&#39;s may not be perfect, but it&#39;s better then 95% of the shit posted in toy bombs thread. Plus Tricks is in here almost everyday helping cats out, giving advice, and dropping some very ill styles. We&#39;re lucky we got him in here. Now he posts a painted flick and everybody wants to get all nittpicky. I can respect some of the finer points of critisism like drips and such, but you gotta give the man a hand. It&#39;s a fresh little bomb. Props Tricks. And if I never said it before, I&#39;m glad you&#39;re here in toy forums to help us out. You really deserve a thanks at least for all the knowledge you drop.

Simple, funky, effective... I like it.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

u know now that i read my post...its does sound kinda mean lol. i didnt mean it to be like that. i really do like the K and the N. it just needs to be fixed up n all. thats about it. other then that i actually do like it. its simple and clean.
    YOU KNOW THAT LOOK IN A WOMANS FACE WHEN THEY WANT TO HAVE SEX

[me neither]

Thanks cezr, i appreciate it, and its not like "it took two people to do that" me and my boy hadnt painted ina year, we stuck to our blackbooks because the painted shit we were putting up wasnt poppin, and the minute i put something little up you kids rip every little thing you can about it, ah whatever, im not even gunna get all heated up thanks for the feedback

Peace

Yeah man... its not like we have beef towards you you just said you wanted some crits and "im not feelin it" didn&#39;t cut it for you... we aren&#39;t trying to bring you down. =/

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Whoa. Add-ons are crazy in this, like tentacles on a japanese schoolgirl.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    - rats

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think the fact that its just 2 letters kinda makes it unappealing. If it was like 3 or 5 letters i&#39;m sure it would look alot better... plus it looks like its pretty small, and thats pretty clean for a small throw honestly.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE+Nov 15 2006, 11:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE @ Nov 15 2006, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DJLotus@Nov 15 2006, 10:47 PM

bump, could give two shits if you&#39;re "not fellin it", maybe saying why you arent would be nice

Drips all over... the 3d is messed up in lots of places, but mostly at the bottom of the KN on the addons. It needs some definition because i can&#39;t tell if you were just trying to put on thick outlines or your 3d was everywhere.... no offense.
    BAAAH&#33;&#33;.... C&#39;mon kids.. Get off the high horse. You know Tricks deserves some love. It&#39;s may not be perfect, but it&#39;s better then 95% of the shit posted in toy bombs thread. Plus Tricks is in here almost everyday helping cats out, giving advice, and dropping some very ill styles. We&#39;re lucky we got him in here. Now he posts a painted flick and everybody wants to get all nittpicky. I can respect some of the finer points of critisism like drips and such, but you gotta give the man a hand. It&#39;s a fresh little bomb. Props Tricks. And if I never said it before, I&#39;m glad you&#39;re here in toy forums to help us out. You really deserve a thanks at least for all the knowledge you drop.

Simple, funky, effective... I like it. [/b][/quote]
    Again words from a higher up.

I agree with c3zr 100%. Minus the fucking few minor drips which are not even noticable from 10 feet away, its way better than some toy ass throws.

Props.

Clockwork
    PM me if you want to swap mailers!
    AND CLEAN YOUR INBOXES OUT!

Sad thing is this guy probably got the bug to paint now. Taxpayerone lol.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Nyc Sno@Nov 13 2006, 03:05 PM
    am i showing immprovement(this is from the past 3 monthes)

I think that if your improving then dont take all these other comments personally.
    Alot of people are just gonna trash anyones work just to do it. I think that this pic is clean. Its to the point and its not that bad. Easily readable. And clean cut lines. Get a thicker coat on the thing though.

I like your style. Props.

Fuck all the people who are commenting bad about decent pieces. Give some leway for posting some stuff here. Try to help the people who arnt that good instead of just trashing them.

You dont usually see vets trashing work ever. Use them as an example.

Clockwork
    PM me if you want to swap mailers!
    AND CLEAN YOUR INBOXES OUT!

Sad thing is this guy probably got the bug to paint now. Taxpayerone lol.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by clockwork+Nov 16 2006, 04:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clockwork @ Nov 16 2006, 04:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Nov 15 2006, 11:16 PM

I agree with c3zr 100%. Minus the fucking few minor drips which are not even noticable from 10 feet away, its way better than some toy ass throws.

Props.

Clockwork
    [/b][/quote]
    i love tricks n his styles, but the fact is, were not in the bbook thread now. ppl are just treating in like everything else. no special treatment here. the fact is, its mad drippy, messy. the first "stroke" of the N should be fatter, its too thin. ur right abt one thing though cezr, its better then most here, but that doesnt make it better in the real world.

peace.

clockwork orange?....

that book was fuckin sick..and the movie was even sicker...

KN, if you went over a good bomb with that orange outline around it, thats lame as hell. ill understand if there was no other room on the wall r somthing, but it looks like you just purposly went over his.

beside that, fix the 3d. and feel free to bomb more.

Originally posted by alive+Nov 16 2006, 05:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alive @ Nov 16 2006, 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by clockwork@Nov 16 2006, 04:01 PM
    Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Nov 15 2006, 11:16 PM

Props.

Clockwork
    i love tricks n his styles, but the fact is, were not in the bbook thread now. ppl are just treating in like everything else. no special treatment here. the fact is, its mad drippy, messy. the first "stroke" of the N should be fatter, its too thin. ur right abt one thing though cezr, its better then most here, but that doesnt make it better in the real world.

peace. [/b][/quote]
    for those who gave props..thanks, but for all the haters.. I DONT GIVE A FUCKK..what makes you think i care in any way what all you homo&#39;s that probably havent touched a can in your lives say about a 10 minute simple piece of shit i did when it was pitch black out...and if your wondering about the "fatter" red bits, its supposed to be a shadow type thing (tricks&#39; idea, it looks ill when the time is taken to make it clean) and the reds mad sloppy because it was too dark to see where red was in some parts...o well, as i said i dont give a fuck and im sure tricks doesnt either. peace.
    R.I.P WASTER

Originally posted by krysnum1@Nov 16 2006, 05:46 PM
    KN, if you went over a good bomb with that orange outline around it, thats lame as hell. ill understand if there was no other room on the wall r somthing, but it looks like you just purposly went over his.

beside that, fix the 3d. and feel free to bomb more.
    the bomb underneath is a piece of shit actually numbnuts..and yes it was gone over intentionally...but there was also nowhere else to paint in that spot without going over an HFB, DP...etc etc
    R.I.P WASTER