Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Walls

akâs

my first four letter

SmAk70

good? bad? feedback?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

it ok,the m is sorta messed and there are several drips but wtv,
    is it your first?

no its not my first. i know the m is messed up and the drips is becuz krylon is too high pressured and i held it too close.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i like both those bombs there pretty sexy

im goin bombin tonight...theres a u haul truck down the street from me and i think its there for tonight only h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ha ha that would suck if they had to pay the damage fee to clean the uhaul truck.

lol

the throwie element503 posted aint bad but yeah the m is mested but yeah its pretty good
    R.I.P waster12

the u-haul wasnt there when i got down there....so i filled up a fence (its like 4 panels long..2 tags and 2 bombs..id love to get a pic but no film

Originally posted by akâs@Jun 28 2005, 06:00 PM

my first four letter
    ooooooh aaaahhhh

projects im workin on
    J$C
    Cookabook-Dipset Fantasyis

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hmmmm well on the last picture dont do that snake that just looks SUPER FUCKING gay.. the line in the middle... work on ur hand style.... and keep ur letters pretty level with each other "nakes" all smaller than ur "S" which looks pretty silly to me. i dont know if u sketch ur shit out at home to get an idea of what ur gunna do befor you do it but i suggest u do that. it gives u a way better understanding of what ur doing wrong on ur letters.. and if u just freestyle at ur level of writing it makes life a whole lot harder..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Snakes for all the talkin youve been doing.. u aint good. i was expecting better. oh well

ahaha kay,
    they got you babysitting in the toy forum :lol:

your like kingdergarden cop&#33;&#33;
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

no offense snake but your shit is fucking gay especially since it looks like u didnt even think about how u were gonna do you lettas make a blckbook and dont go out on the streets till u fill it up ok/.....?? h34r:

projects?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;wtf?&#33;?&# 33;that shit took you like what,30 mineutes for one of those "throws"?seriously dont act like your good.please dont.sorry for raggin but seriously dont paint yet.just quit painting now and hit the black book for a year or 2.

well i havnt been on here in a bit,am i still toy or what i dont fuckin know i get ups everynight so can i get some kayone feedback?i dont want snake telling me to fix my r.

yes i did cap my own shit,but thats at like a super chill barn thing.

that looks like a shady place to be painting
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ye ano dought....and the "r" in that first flik is decient just work with that one

thanks for the feedback and respect guys. and ares. im diggin that 2nd one.

but that last one... can you say meth house?