Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 869 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 3697698198498598648658668678688698708718728738748798899199691369 ... LastLast
Results 17,361 to 17,380 of 32800

Thread: Walls

Quote Originally Posted by NiL View Post
    You got some good can control and all but stick to paper and get a better letter struct.

But yeah you got awesome can control for first time and shit keep it up
    Cheers for that. I've got someone with a lot of experience guiding me and since doing it I've been doing nothing but working on my letters on paper, over and over.

I'm looking to keep things basic and real simple gonna build it all up gradually.

Next time I go out to a legal while my guy is working his magic I was thinking of just practicing my staright lines and curves with a can...would this be a good idea? I wanna be able to get my lines real sharp for my next piece.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah man see thats way to do it
    start super simple and not like every kid who starts off with those 30 miles of scribbles they call a piece
    EATFUCKINGSHIT

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yellow, sketch a bit in your book, keep your letters the same size. good painting skills though.

azulman, fill the O and dont surround your piece with a 3d, just do it from one angle.

rsakens, maybe make your A taller, it looks small.

Now those are colours I can agree with jetpack. Who'd ya stomp there?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my own shit, its my practice wall.

ah, only thing I would do to it is make the star a bit bigger.
    200th post... I dont have a life.

Honestly, I say leave the star out. It looks out of place to me. It messes with the whole equal height of the letters you got goin on there.
    ESKO ONER

keane i still dig it but mabye change your style since you got that one down pretty good

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, im gettin more paint tomorrow, so hopefully i can have a new one up. im gonna do a capital I and circle up the top of the E a bit more.i realized i made the bars on my N too thin, i aalso fucked up the middle bar. its far from good, but at least my shits nearly good enough to be hittin the rooftops

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by JETPACK!! View Post
    yeah, im gettin more paint tomorrow, so hopefully i can have a new one up. im gonna do a capital I and circle up the top of the E a bit more.i realized i made the bars on my N too thin, i aalso fucked up the middle bar. its far from good, but at least my shits nearly good enough to be hittin the rooftops
    i know you said "nearly" but its quiet fuckin far off son, in my town cause i dont know hows your goes down but if its a rooftop and your shits wack its gettin capped in a day flat

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Crits?

should i continue working with this or just scrap it?

Quote Originally Posted by a maze View Post
    cool, I know a guy that has two momz. One looks like a dude, though.

I Write Cel.
    BCV CREW

Wrong thread man, tot Bbook or tot throwie thread.
    Well your letters have some real shape to them now.
    I'd say keep with it, just keep playing with the K's and E's shape until you find something that flows better.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by -Leski View Post
    Wrong thread man, tot Bbook or tot throwie thread.
    Well your letters have some real shape to them now.
    I'd say keep with it, just keep playing with the K's and E's shape until you find something that flows better.
    My bad.
    i posted it in that thread too,
    but nobody gave crits.

and thanks.

I Write Cel.
    BCV CREW

[QUOTE=JETPACK!!;1071336]yellow, sketch a bit in your book, keep your letters the same size. good painting skills though.
    QUOTE]

Yeah, the day I did it I was adamant I was just gonna watch but I couldn't help myself...so didn't bring my sketch, just did out of my head...which is clearly as messed as as my letters hahaha.

I'm just working on my alphabet (and feel like my finger's gonna drop off coz I'm writing letters a hundred at a time lol) and working on a really simple one for next time, loads of straight lines in it though so need the practice first.

I'll def take all the advice and work my letters up solidly on paper first, practice my straight lines with the can so will be a couple of weeks til I try again. Thanks gang.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rsakens, maybe make your A taller, it looks small.
    nah not realy it was the concept of that piece because its the midel

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hellomynameis- first of all get rid of that sig, u better not be bombing shit with that. dont take this the wrong way. its gunna get worse before it gets better, stick to the books practice simples. S-I-M-P-L-E-S. stay off the mr wiggles/generic graffiti fonts and learn this like u learned to write letters in kindergarden.

Jet- im impressed, if that really means anything, looks like u took your time with that and it shows, maybe thicken up your letters a bit, the metal style works for some but its hard to pull off. when your laying down your outline dont worry about over lapping lines, make it as even thickness as u can, cus your fill is gunna cover all of the line marks. curves are had to make look clean. so try to get as little curves as u can.
    hope that helps a bit.

rsakens - that k is HUGE to the rest of your letters, but ive seen the sketch of that and i think it looks like the sketch. k's are my worst letter by far, cant stand them. i to me your fill is over shadowing your letters. but its sharp, clean lines man. keep it up.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Soboe! View Post
    i know you said "nearly" but its quiet fuckin far off son, in my town cause i dont know hows your goes down but if its a rooftop and your shits wack its gettin capped in a day flat
    nearly is a big word, if nearly was a line, id be at the start. but i get what your saying. a lot of the shit in my town is wack. shitty filled generic bombs, i think its decent compared to the other shit. but i wanna get several more painted before i judge where i am again

and yes fube, if that was directed to me it means a lil somethin haha thanks. ill take those into consideration for my next one

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

K!

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nearly is a big word, if nearly was a line, id be at the start. but i get what your saying. a lot of the shit in my town is wack. shitty filled generic bombs, i think its decent compared to the other shit. but i wanna get several more painted before i judge where i am again

and yes fube, if that was directed to me it means a lil somethin haha thanks. ill take those into consideration for my next one
    i dont know how it gos down in your town but in mine, dont matter how ugly your shit is if its high and hard to get to that bitch is gunna ride for a while. a week at least.

that a slap fluff? K! haha.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hellomynameis- first of all get rid of that sig, u better not be bombing shit with that. dont take this the wrong way. its gunna get worse before it gets better, stick to the books practice simples. S-I-M-P-L-E-S. stay off the mr wiggles/generic graffiti fonts and learn this like u learned to write letters in kindergarden.
    /deletes sig.
    okay, ill scrap it.

thanks for the advice.

I Write Cel.
    BCV CREW