Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 937 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 43783788791792793293393493593693793893994094194294795798710371437 ... LastLast
Results 18,721 to 18,740 of 32784

Thread: Walls

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alright alright... heres the more recent stuff....

both done freestyle, kept forgetting my blackbook. Second one is just a big E for my friend.

Then this was a production with Sect and C-Hop and Myself.

closeup of mine...

Thats it for now, I'll post up some shit later. I know I gotta clean up my lines on the first one, but the top I couldnt do to much about.
    Keep Some Fucking Honor, Never Snitch.

heres something i did about a week or so ago.
    let us know wat you think?
    Attached Images  

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Hater-AiD~> View Post
    why is your forcefield going into your 3d on the first one..it makes it look nasty
    my friend told "ekes" to do that not knowing , i wasent paying attention , so yeah , i think he went back to fix it though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

near- work on better structure with ur n and e cuz they kinda wack but the rest is alright
    also go with simple clean fills for now

jesa- dope stuff especially the last one, it musta taken 4eva!!!
    tell sect his s and e are alright but to get the penisy looking things outta there and work on c and t
    c-hop- nice characters but they usually look better when done with a piece not just a tag
    yak she mesh
    very nice!

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont connect your letters, work on your straight lines and curves, add a forcefield. you write ms? dont you find that kinna short?

crits?
    Last edited by "Riot"; 07-18-2008 at 12:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by illin View Post
    just going on a route from one side of the city to the other banging out tags on everything you see. theres nothing like it. its fucking perfect. the rush is amazing. and it's not like ooh i'm chilling at this spot, taking my time making some fucking work of art. its like i'm spitting at every fucking person who walks by that tag. they can't do a fucking thing about it, they don't understand it and i don't fucking want them to.
    Kc writers PM me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stay off fr8s till your a tad better...^

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

word, i saw that and thought the same thing. practice straight bars before you hit freights

riot..you need caps my nig
    UH OH HOT DOG

I think EKES needs to stick to the blackbook (no offense, just don't waste paint until you're not completely toy).

SARTO, that is better then you're buddy, but still needs work. For now, Most of the letters are fine, I would only just fix the R, The begining of it should probably connect to the whole letter, instead of having a line go through it. And shorten the tail on the T, maybe even remove it. Tails on Ts aren't cool.

And bitches love the arrows.

UH OH HOT DOG

Joga - I like to see youre trying to progress and try new things, but seriously man...If I saw that where im staying...I would burn it so quick. The letters, handy, control, all need a bit of tuning up. I would do at least 100 of those on paper before I started bombin it everywhere again. Just trying to help homie.

you dont understand...ive been writing for almost 3 years...it doesnt make any sense..i put my shit on paper and post it up places and people are all like..yeah..yeah that shit looks good..but when I actually paint it..its a different thing..my purpose in going out at night is to work on my can control..ive been in the books for too long..drawing is not goign to help my can control..honestly i do about 100 of those daily while im at work because im bored out of my ass
    UH OH HOT DOG

Ok, well then find a bridge, or any nice chill spot and practice. I luckily started out being able to paint my boys garage so I started with can control and shitty letters. All im sayin is, I would get my control down before I started bombin it everywhere, just so when people start seeing your work, they wont wish they hadnt.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by bowchicabowow View Post
    Lime, that is fuckin sick but the L looks like a Z.

This is my second piece i've done. Today, made up as I went.

please change your name, near is a chi-town town writer who is really fuckin good, that looks pretty good too, especially for only being your second piece, but seriously turn the r to a p, or the n to an m....

@hateraid, i was just tellin c3zr a story about a kid i met, who i thought would be able to fuckin school me, based on his AMAZING blackbook, so i asked him to go writing with me, and he was just horrible, i mean bad, and it was because he spent all day writing with markers, so he got really good at markers, if you spend all day writing with paint, youll get dope with paint..

@riot, dont get around freights anymore until you can at least repesct the rules, you just straight fuckin capped some important numbers, and if theres not enough room for you on a car dont go over the last 3-4 letters of someone elses painting, there is still plenty room on the trains

rasek- im likeing your simples

Quote Originally Posted by hammer_time View Post

@hateraid, i was just tellin c3zr a story about a kid i met, who i thought would be able to fuckin school me, based on his AMAZING blackbook, so i asked him to go writing with me, and he was just horrible, i mean bad, and it was because he spent all day writing with markers, so he got really good at markers, if you spend all day writing with paint, youll get dope with paint..
    there in lies the problem...i have people tellin me to go paint..and then i turn around and go paint..and then people who want me to go back to books

i understand that chill spots are cool..but im in another city every week because i work out of town..im not too familiar with this area so me and my boy just go out wherever we can
    UH OH HOT DOG

Well there ya go, I can only give you advice based on my situation. After all, it all comes down to you homie. I honestly just dont like throws too much. You can only get better by continuing to paint and draw. Each piece is only as good as the next one.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well then paint where you can, and just keep it to real low key spots, take your time, one thing i learned about graffiti through my job (painting cars) is that the speed at which you get things done will increase naturaly, but in the begining you should take your time, but you should really be practicing with a can too. get a big piece of wood or dry wall, and a thin cap, make straight lines over and over again, then get a second color and make equally straight lines, make the lines next to each other but touching, without going over the first lines....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey hammer time, that sucks to hear about the other near. Is it acceptable that my entire name is nearly dead? I searched on all the big graff sites before using near and the only person i saw alot of wasnt a traditional graff writer, he did portraits. So if i sign my pieces nearly dead would i be cool? Im attached to the name lol. Mear is a decent name though.