Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by vegimite on toast+Jun 28 2005, 08:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegimite on toast @ Jun 28 2005, 08:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Green Bastard@Jun 29 2005, 10:28 AM

"english motherfucker. do you speak?"
    Rush Hour. [/b][/quote]
    its not rush hour its pulp fiction, when samul l jackson was yellin at that guy

what?
    "what aint no country i ever herd of do they speak english in what?"
    "what?"
    "english mother fucker, do you speak it"
    *905*

i take it you make this game because theres no good movies on tonight?? :lol:

" revenge is a dish best served cold"

can anybody guess what that one is??
    Anti-Graffiti Effort Moves to
    Prevention

BY RICK RUGGLES

WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER

An outbreak of graffiti in San Fransisco has been quelled, for now.

Neighborhood and city leaders are considering ways to prevent the rash of graffiti that marred several hundred
    garages, houses and businesses last winter. Some of their proposals are creative. Some are punitive. All stem
    from a belief that graffiti is ugly, intimidating and criminal.

&quot;It is not urban art,&quot; said Police Capt. Mark Sundermeier. &quot;Plain and simple, it&#39;s thuggery.&quot;

&quot; excuse me Captain Sundermeieir, fuck you&quot;

"I trust every one,its the devil inside them i dont trust"

***FOEONERISM*** NOT A NAZI

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by mad+Jun 29 2005, 02:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mad @ Jun 29 2005, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by vegimite on toast@Jun 28 2005, 08:26 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-The Green Bastard
    @Jun 29 2005, 10:28 AM

"english motherfucker. do you speak?"

Rush Hour.
    its not rush hour its pulp fiction, when samul l jackson was yellin at that guy

what?
    "what aint no country i ever herd of do they speak english in what?"
    "what?"
    "english mother fucker, do you speak it" [/b][/quote]
    Haha, now i remember. :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"HEY&#33;&#33;...smokey back here takin&#39; a shit&#33;&#33;&#33;"

" Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Your cool im out."
    Half Baked

"Bull shit&#33; I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose."
    Full Metal Jacket

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

(THE VAINGLORIOUS SIGNATURE)

"I&#39;ve got two jobs. I&#39;ve discovered that you have to work twice as hard when it&#39;s honest."
    Gone In 60 Seconds...spoken by Sway
    "You can&#39;t be Santa Claus&#33;"
    Nightmare Before Christmas.......hate that film.

" revenge is a dish best served cold"
    Kill Bill Tagline

"I trust every one,its the devil inside them i dont trust"
    The Italian Job

"HEY&#33;&#33;...smokey back here takin&#39; a shit&#33;&#33;&#33;"
    Friday.

Now for my Quotes:
    1) &#39;&#39;Shouldn&#39;t you be holding the crucifix? It is THE prop for martyrs&#33; ,&#39;&#39;
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

? : Whatever I am, he made me&#33; I was adorable once, young and full of hope. And now look at me&#33; I&#39;m this short, fat, insecure, middle-aged THING&#33;

?: I made you short?

2) &#39;&#39;God will forgive them. He&#39;ll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can&#39;t live with that.,&#39;&#39;

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

i have no idea....

but i got 1....

Girl: you faggot... by boyfriend will fuck you up&#33;
    hell fuck you in your ass&#33; hes not gay but he&#39;ll do it&#33;

Guy: im afraid shes right. first im gonna beat u silly,
    then fuck you stupid....

^^^^^ The Way of the Gun.

1) &#39;&#39;Shouldn&#39;t you be holding the crucifix? It is THE prop for martyrs&#33; ,&#39;&#39;
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

? : Whatever I am, he made me&#33; I was adorable once, young and full of hope. And now look at me&#33; I&#39;m this short, fat, insecure, middle-aged THING&#33;

?: I made you short?

2) &#39;&#39;God will forgive them. He&#39;ll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can&#39;t live with that.,&#39;&#39;
    bump

Vegimite on Toast
    Gesus
    sketch3

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

1. the birdcage

2. dead man&#39;s shoes

mmmmmmm.....I didn&#39;t think Dead Man&#39;s Shoes had made its way over to america yet.

&#39;&#39;Get your knives out on them boyo&#39;s,&#39;&#39;

Vegimite on Toast
    Gesus
    sketch3

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got one...

"ya like degs"

"whats a deg?"

"you know degs"

"oh DOGS.. yea i like dogs"

^^^^ Snatch

&#39;&#39;Get your knives out on them boyo&#39;s,&#39;&#39;
    bump
    <span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>Still Meekus</span>

Jesus: " Nobody fucks with the jesus&#33;"

Walter: (8 year olds dude)

Donny: "8 year olds dude?"

Dude: uh hu

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this ones easy, but still funny

"Tit&#33; Oh, mommy. Most Indians would say "cow" because they are sacred, but I hear "milk," I think giant jugs. You see, I cannot go home a virgin. I came here to study the great American art of muff diving. To smack clam, munch rug, dine at just one American pink taco stand&#33; You know, I wanted to, how is it, park the porpoise. You know? I want to take it through the car wash, baby. And get it waxed. I want to wax it. Wax it&#33; You know, and air dry. Air dry that shit, yeah&#33; And I would like to be your assistant very much"

van wilder?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ding ding ding your turn
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

do you suck dick private?
    -no
    bullshit i bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose
    (pretty easy )

No idea..how about this.

-"Nice suits you got there, I didn&#39;t know the salvation army was having a sale.
    -Oh Yeah, well where&#39;d you get your clothes the..toilet..store..?"
    What Now Son..