Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

When or if a mod reads this can they please approve the toy battles? its almost been a week past due.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no more weekly toy battles? why not??? i cant think of any good reasons not to

it seems the1 who got put in charge did good the first week, 2nd week he never posted the polls until 2 weeks later....every1 was bitching asking why it isnt posted so since every1 was unhappy they said no more battles for toy, grow up n battle with the big boys....oh and get a life instead of battling ona forum....least it seemed that way to me
    "Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It happens. If you want to have a battle, just post both entries in this thread, and we'll do battles the same way 12Oz does it.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the only thing worth while on BS is the GD forum anyways.

if were gona do it like 12 oz, lets do it like 12oz.....

any1 intrested in a battle since weve been lacking, post back a suggestion
    of word (hazard, deathm toxic w/e)and type(piece, throwie, handstyle..etc)
    "Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Transmutation - Piece

Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

i'm interested in a handstyle battle if anyone else is.

Sesh-it-up

im down

ok handstyle...pick a word

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The word is Blobfish.

based on this awesome little fucker
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

due date? i say friday?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

updated the battle thread to run on its own like everything else. check it out. run with it.

works for me, thanx bro

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by viseversa101 View Post
    it seems the1 who got put in charge did good the first week, 2nd week he never posted the polls until 2 weeks later....every1 was bitching asking why it isnt posted so since every1 was unhappy they said no more battles for toy, grow up n battle with the big boys....oh and get a life instead of battling ona forum....least it seemed that way to me
    i ran it well for more then 2 weeks hommie, fact is any weekly battle needs a lot of attention and i just cant do that right now. but you guys still need somewhere where you can battle and not have to go up against advanced heads.

everything looks easy from the outside looking in. sick of all the bitching cus i was unable to look over it for a week and a half. im not the only toy mod you know.

what u just did fixes things n givin time would take stress off mods shoulders, i see alot of ?s being asked at first tho...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this should run just like the others, only difference is your post is your vote, the winner of the previous battle has to count all the votes announce the winner. so if you put up something keep an eye on it so theres not a huge wait on a new word. and someone has to post all the entries in one thread for the vote... i will do it first this time, but it needs to continue like im doing it for it to run smooth.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

btw, if you want a photography battle, or you can think of other ones that might deserve a thread let me know.

i already send you a pm but to make sure itd be fresh to have a chracbattlethread..everyone is missing it..i swear..

oh and for the beefbattle SMOKEITUP i want to meet you in the ring!!! or are you gonna backdown as always..???

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyone want to battle? black and white only cuz I have no markers.