Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Caps

Originally posted by CaliforniaSkan@Jun 13 2004, 01:04 AM
    Does anyone know where I can find some donut tips? I love those things and I can't find them anywhere..
    what do u mean donut tips? i never heard of them.......what are the effects of them?
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i use german outlines and NY fats.
    All Good Things Must Come To A End.
    It hurts 2 be here.
    RIP Mac Dre
    RIP Tues LAC VSB

Can&#39;t you re-use your caps? Or do they get cloged up.

here you mofos go.
    this SHOULD help.
    it was scanned off of a montana black flyer.

GREY DOTS&#33;.. I might prefer to use gold dots for designs in my fill, them seem to work better when it comes to softer lines

whats up with those bananna skinnies though (german style, black hood, yellow dot) ? I&#39;m told they&#39;re better than anything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by toazt@Oct 23 2004, 12:56 AM

whats up with those bananna skinnies though (german style, black hood, yellow dot) ? I&#39;m told they&#39;re better than anything
    thats y i came here..i was gonna ask the same question :blink:

Do you guys re-use your caps?

duh, why wouldnt we.

i lose caps tho..like if im painting and i find out tht this 1 cap isnt fitting on my can and its spluttering everywhere, i put the cap on the ground n switch to a diff. fat cap n forget about the 1 on the ground when i leave or whatever.....but yeah, i try to save my caps best as possible so i can save money.....n for the ppl who are using thinner and stuff to clean your caps, thats just a waste..when your done with a can of paint, just flip it upside down w. the cap on there and spray so the pressure cleans out the cap, n its perfect to use for your next throwie/bomb/piece/tag/whatever
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

Thanks, ive finally been answered

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Kayone707+Oct 23 2004, 02:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 @ Oct 23 2004, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-toazt@Oct 23 2004, 12:56 AM

thats y i came here..i was gonna ask the same question :blink: [/b][/quote]
    there the best caps in the word&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

hey, i just a bunch of german outlines, but they dont work on my montana black cans or krylon, or osh&#39;s hardware cans. i am having the same problem with my NY fats.
    i got them in the tipmix #1 from the bombing science store, and from my local art store, if anyone can help me with this i would appreciate it.

yo sari: do the caps not go in or do they just go in and kinda squish down with no result or what?
    oh and if the cans arre used the valve may have a bunch of crap paint in it... but thats a wide variety of not fitting cans.hmm? <_<

man yall some toys 77 burns all u bitches
    you think im running from my problems by leaving here? no i dont think so, and anyway the internet is not a problem. and if you dont like my sketches, that doesnt mean they suck, its all about preference. and some people just say my shit sucks cuz im she77, and thye dont even look... but i could honestly care less, ive had most people on this forum hanging off my nuts at one point or another. car2nist encluded. most people here like what a sketch paint and hit up, but the people who dont, dont matter to me. car2n is all happy because he thinks he made me leave. but in reality im happy because the 20 pages of beef in the past two days becasue of him has made me realise the bad taste and no inteligence on this forum (even more) i will be back to post some of my WACK sketches that are a WASTE of paper, my WACK peices that were a WASTE of paint, and my WACK throws that were a WASTE of wallspace though, so dont get too happy. i&#39;ve raped your mom.
    #1 cocky person i burn: car2n

dont think so man....
    if anybody needs an emergency skinny cap use the stock caps off of krylon&#39;s CAMO paint&#33; not the cleanest but quite skinny(compared to reg krylon stocks)

Originally posted by jOker@Oct 25 2004, 02:48 AM
    dont think so man....
    if anybody needs an emergency skinny cap use the stock caps off of krylon&#39;s CAMO paint&#33; not the cleanest but quite skinny(compared to reg krylon stocks)
    shut the fuck up toy.
    you think im running from my problems by leaving here? no i dont think so, and anyway the internet is not a problem. and if you dont like my sketches, that doesnt mean they suck, its all about preference. and some people just say my shit sucks cuz im she77, and thye dont even look... but i could honestly care less, ive had most people on this forum hanging off my nuts at one point or another. car2nist encluded. most people here like what a sketch paint and hit up, but the people who dont, dont matter to me. car2n is all happy because he thinks he made me leave. but in reality im happy because the 20 pages of beef in the past two days becasue of him has made me realise the bad taste and no inteligence on this forum (even more) i will be back to post some of my WACK sketches that are a WASTE of paper, my WACK peices that were a WASTE of paint, and my WACK throws that were a WASTE of wallspace though, so dont get too happy. i&#39;ve raped your mom.
    #1 cocky person i burn: car2n

i also said this in the "CAN TIPS" thread.

word&#33; i love those damn banana caps.
    i used to buy them allthe time from bombshelter. but they dont carry them no more? the only ones i have here are clogged as FUCK&#33; bombshelter only carries those grey german outlines with the black dot. anyone else know where to buy banana caps?

oh and umm i also like the &#39;skinny white beige&#39; those caps are fucking amazing for outlines, i would say its just as good, or better then the banana. but i wouldnt know i havent been able to compare it properly.

my german outline and german thin either just push down w/o paint, or paint comes out everywhere

i personally use Rusto Fats for fills and stocks for outlines when bombing

Originally posted by PANIC&#33;FUP_MORE...@Oct 22 2004, 08:40 PM
    what do u mean when u say flare caps? like to get flares in your tags? if so, ny fats flare good.....but really u can do it with any cap...just as you go to the upper part of your letter pull the can farther and farther away until paint doesnt show up on the wall...dont know if i helped at all...but if i did....good luck
    yea i know how to flare what i mean is those caps that are like a | <----- yea does any one know any cans that have caps like that on them?
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

Originally posted by glue@Oct 25 2004, 03:21 PM
    yea i know how to flare what i mean is those caps that are like a | <----- yea does any one know any cans that have caps like that on them?
    you are looking for a Caligraphy Cap

Montana Caligraphy caps (&#036;18 for 100)