Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Caps

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by wax+Nov 5 2006, 02:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wax @ Nov 5 2006, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-e&#045;r@Nov 4 2006, 11:08 PM
    the next time i had to get paint, i told my messenger to ask for outliner caps, which ive had minor experience with before.

what am i doing wrong?
    any decent help?
    [/b][/quote]
    your messenger? how about you go out to the store and rob it at knife point yourself sucker&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

gold dots are "suposably the thinist" which i think it is....the grey dot has alot of pressure. the molotol i just alittle bigger then gold. but its nice and has no drips at all...and gold dots are the thinest

pink dots are good for tag. but i like caligrafy tips

and for SUPER FLAIRS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; use silver fats and astro fats

just cut more of a slit in the cap so more paint goes threw so u can tag faster.......yeah lool
    YOU KNOW THAT LOOK IN A WOMANS FACE WHEN THEY WANT TO HAVE SEX

[me neither]

Originally posted by explosivo_420+Nov 5 2006, 02:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (explosivo_420 @ Nov 5 2006, 02:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by wax@Nov 5 2006, 02:28 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-e&#045;r
    @Nov 4 2006, 11:08 PM
    * the next time i had to get paint, i told my messenger to ask for outliner caps, which ive had minor experience with before.

what am i doing wrong?
    any decent help?

your messenger? how about you go out to the store and rob it at knife point yourself sucker&#33; [/b][/quote]
    nah boy, the messenger&#39;s got my knife, he does the stabbing.

waxy - i know it&#39;s not me dude... maybe i got a dud cap or somehting, but to get a thin enough outline, the can edge scrapes the wall. maybe my expectations of thinness is too thin?
    make
    art
    not
    war

Gold dots, thats the skinnyest cap ive used.

I&#39;ve been using NY Fats/Thins which have worked pretty well up to now but I wanna throw up some seriously fat-ass tags, I&#39;m talking &#39;dinner plate/basketball&#39; size. I&#39;d rather mod something than have to place an order online for just caps so if you have any suggestions drop em. I tried drilling a slightly wider diameter into the hole that the paint shoots out of but what I got was a can throwing up all over the place basically, spurts flying and dripping everywhere, not to mention the can was done way too soon. I want something more pressurized and even spraying if you know what I mean. I&#39;d definitely appreciate some positive feedback.

Originally posted by KrucialSkills@Nov 6 2006, 05:57 AM
    I&#39;ve been using NY Fats/Thins which have worked pretty well up to now but I wanna throw up some seriously fat-ass tags, I&#39;m talking &#39;dinner plate/basketball&#39; size. I&#39;d rather mod something than have to place an order online for just caps so if you have any suggestions drop em. I tried drilling a slightly wider diameter into the hole that the paint shoots out of but what I got was a can throwing up all over the place basically, spurts flying and dripping everywhere, not to mention the can was done way too soon. I want something more pressurized and even spraying if you know what I mean. I&#39;d definitely appreciate some positive feedback.
    go to lowes / home depot, check out the cans there.. should be one or two models of male caps that come with a set of three straws, those caps are fucking huge, easily about a basketball or a dinner plate. kinda drippy but works good if you are fast.

thanks man, that was exactly what I&#39;m looking for, I&#39;m going out to the depot this weekend to pick some up.

i like to use a fat ass NY or a rusto to tag with.. i duno wat good skinny ones r cus i havnt ever used ne

ny FAT CAPS witch are soft ball tip i say..
    there bad ass for fading fat tags.

also u can use pink pink dots
    they spry like a hose mass fat and drippy

i use black dots for outlines, grey and blaks seem to clogg alot and i bomb with a grey hooded blue dot, aka softys yay o and if not that i can do with some montana lvl 5&#39;s astro fats or silver fats wat can i say, i love big ups

no i didnt do it.....a japanese guy did (serious)
    http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/tiby...rrent=fuuny.flv
    FUNNY AY HE BROKE HIS RIBS

i cant be fucked taking cans out. its to deserted and quiet on the side of town i live. i just use my markers and they get me up enough
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

black dots are my favourite outline caps. and ny fats are good for fills but astros and level 5 caps are the things i would bomb with
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i don&#39;t understand why people bitch about skinny caps. new york fats or rusto fats for fills/outlines/tags/ etc. if your piecing i can understand a german outline or a new york thin. for details and hi-lights just cut your lines.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>it&#39;s all good I got hella ups in my school son.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>the d.e.d, streak, and the black markers i used mom credit card</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

man I hate newyork thins id take german outlines over ny thins anyday

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Gold Dots.
    German Outlines.
    Pink Dots.

is it just for me that my ny thins are almost as fat as my ny fats?

pink dots.
    ny fats.

=mad flare.
    your man, he homo like chingalang chingalang.

German Outline 1&#39;s are good for about anything...

listen to my toyness.or perhaps this is because i live in the middle of fuckin nowhere:i&#39;ve never used caps.in public,i think i&#39;ve used spraypaint like twice.and i&#39;ve been at it for 4 years
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (eko1 &#064; Aug 31 2006, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do the stickers stick to things? and what do u do with the stickers once you have them? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Nah, you have to put the sticky part on, but there good for toilet paper and shit, you can also eat them. I myself like to make my clothes out of them.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    R.I.P. JINKSREL.YOU WILL BE MISSED
    &lt;img src=http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/quinn_cason/RockinghamFreights1.jpg&gt;

&lt;img src=http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/quinn_cason/1248165207_l.jpg&gt;

dont use pink dots on walmart cans
    it tends to squirt paint all over your hands
    i learned that the hard way
    but they are great on other cans

dont use pink dots on walmart cans
    it tends to squirt paint all over your hands
    i learned that the hard way
    but they are great on other cans