Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 625 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 1255255756056156206216226236246256266276286296306356456757251125 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,500 of 22536

Attention -

http://www.bombingscience.com/graffi...ead.php?t=3939

Hey guys,
    As I'm sure most of you are aware lately there has been some issues in the Toy Forum regarding beef, spam, useless chitchat, etc etc. The mod team is doing the best we can to fairly moderate all sections of the forum in order to make things run a bit more smoothly.
    All members play a large role in the success of each thread, so please review the "Toy Forum Rules” (Link Above) that have been put in place to clarify what is expected of all members, and please follow these rules.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or Viruz

This Reminder with be posted in all threads of the Toy Forum =
    flickr.com/photos/dukeone/

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i agree with clout about the intermediate thread..... u shouldnt haveta be up to duke alts zoner etc's level to post here, these guys arent toys at all.... people with a grasp of bars and 3d, flow, knowledge of graff history and terms... shit like that should make u intermediate, toy bb should be for the ("heres my throwup" [posts fully sketched piece]) TOY toys... but this aint no fuckin democracy hah do what u can to keep it fair mods

mogan i didnt line anything up but the 3d on the top of ur A doesnt look like its goin the same way as the rest... if the vanishing point is like bottom center then it should angle down more on the top of that A.... and i dont like the bits coming out of nowhere on the sides.... other than that its cleannnnnnn

haha knowledge of graff history..i dont see the point..otherwise i agree, in general i dont see why people are so damn eager to post in intermediate.

Quote Originally Posted by MoganOne View Post
    I did it more because I like the letters in her short name lol... Funny tho man
    Mogan-agreed, and they will blow you for a sketch they can hang in their room ah haha. and add some color to that. im trying to think of a color scheme, got any ideas?

Cloud-I agree and post shit thats not up to par in here to get some crits before anding ink. but it gets deleted b4 i can get some decent crits.

Ravine- that shits hot, like the thick outline, i would have extended the right leg of the W to the bottom of the E so its more solid, thats just me though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Either way, Intermediate.. Toy.. whatever Threads you make/ have..

Until you can IP ban the people who are causing the ruckus and not allow them to come back with making a new account.. shit will be the same. People could freely add the people they "Dislike" to their "Ignore" list. But, they don't. Don't feed the trolls..

That ANGIE is hot, and that DIGIT is just crazy. Digging it.

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The BG needs to be black... let me know what you think?
    “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successful personality an duplicate it.”

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ravine View Post

painted with my friend digit the other day, figure i'll post him on here. homie's pretty damn good.

full name's where, i just paint entirely too large.

Yeesssss. Digit is pretty damn good.

duke-good shit as always, you really got a good grasp of human anatomy how long have you been doing art/humans.
    i got clout-you got good letters i like your stuff only thing i dont like is how your letters over lap but just my opinion.
    ravine-looking good maybe clean up the bottom right hand corner of your w on the left side.
    mogan-looks great only thing is the i covers a bit to much of the e other then that like i said lookin great

some bored bullshit pen freestyle sharpie coloring

that DIGIT and that SLOTER(?) are pretty fuckin raw

Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

@1ok thats going to look legit when u r done what it say?
    Last edited by Stigma02; 07-29-2010 at 08:56 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sorry for the quality

Last edited by No_TomorroW; 07-30-2010 at 06:22 AM.

I like your first G, but work on bars.. some are randomly skinny

no tomorrow, that last g is fiiiiiiiiiiiiire

Quote Originally Posted by Stigma02 View Post
    @1ok thats going to look legit when u r done what it say?
    slot.er

ketel for round robin..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

check the unintentional two-way BAK (someone covered the roller's K)

WHERE DIGIT DUKE

Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
    i outline my bombs in chalk first so that when i go over the outline with paint it looks like i have more skill than i do

hoer is a master of graffiti..... and scrabble.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

luvsac i like that ketel, the first e is better than the second though

hoer lol @ graff club... that last one is cleeeeeeean, love the colors... ill be up there for a night this weekend and ill for sure be lookin for ur shit and hopefully get some flicks
    Last edited by Zookyook; 07-30-2010 at 03:33 PM.

hoer that first one is ill

Quote Originally Posted by sank. View Post
    clout - props on progressing the way you've been going, i really love coming on here and seeing people improve their skills. diggin where your letters are goin, and i think they'd look sexy with some 3d on em . only thing that catches my eye, is to bend the legs of the a outward to make it wider, kinda like the other letters. don't know if that makes any sense i just think it would make it flow better. we should exchange if your down, hit me with a pm ese.. hiero hiero hiero!!

alts - you've got skills homie and i envy your motivation and drive to keep on producing stuff on a constant basis. i know your real comfortable with the style you've got going, but maybe try breaking outside your comfort zone and try something new? just my 2 cents mon.

blunted - haven't really ever felt any of your ish man, it just all seems really forced to me. not hating just sharing my opinion
    thanks always nice to hear someone s opinion rather than thats is dope or that is shit, some with a constructive edge is always dope.

a load of new sketches, a bit drunk tonight so spamming my shit haha, only posting on here really because Duke is my man and gotta offer my support