Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 626 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 126526576606616621622623624625626627628629630631636646676726 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,520 of 22474

alts... thats dope.. lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Any crits? I had to use my webcam for this I only got a camera few days ago.
    Last edited by TrandomnesstwO; 07-31-2010 at 01:10 AM.
    .BOMBING SUBUR...ah fuck it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Alts is it OTR markers?
    And one more.Ohh, I want those OTR's or someth.
    Last edited by No_TomorroW; 07-31-2010 at 08:04 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my most recent shitt only thing i did that i think i can put in this thread bc everyone was flippin bout the last thing i painted

Quote Originally Posted by No_TomorroW View Post
    Alts is it OTR markers?
    And one more.Ohh, I want those OTR's or someth.
    Your stuff has mad potential and I can see it, Only problem I have is that your D looks slighty like an X.. ;/ But that G is just dope as fuck. Only thing id do is use markers with a thick outline and make them sparkle effects a bit smaller. There covering up the letters to much.

TrandomnesstwO > Sorry man but this isnt your place yet, id sugjest working on your letters for a nice bit untill your good enough to come back here.

Suak > Your painting is clean, but your letters need to be put together more well, I see no flow and the widths of the letters go all over the place.

Alts > I love all the pieces except the zealot one, I just dislike the layout of the letters, but the rest is dope, my fave is the ticks closest to the bottom . That fill is just outta hand.

SEYOR1

Quote Originally Posted by Alts13 View Post
    a load of new sketches, a bit drunk tonight so spamming my shit haha, only posting on here really because Duke is my man and gotta offer my support

]
    Always appreciated

TrandomnesstwO - I think the Toy BB section for now man. I think your just trying a bit to hard. Simplify and get your bars consistent with one another, and try losing some of the extensions, arrows, and add ons for now. Ill keep an eye out for ya.

kew1 - I agree, your painting skills and fill is there, but letter wise it is lacking. The left leg of the S is coming up a bit to high and is starting to cover the middle of the letter, try lowering it just a little. The L is ok, maybe the right extending leg is too high, might be mistaken for a U (like seyo did). The A is far to close to the L and the overlap makes it difficult to make out. And finally the bars in the K are all slightly off and out of proportion.
    Sorry if I sound like I'm being harsh, but I think the potential is there just needs more focus.

Sort of an exchange with alts
    flickr.com/photos/dukeone/

Duke do you wrinkle your paper before using it because it always seems to have a little wrinkle on it , just asking.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by No_TomorroW View Post
    Sorry for the quality

the last G reminds me of that one guy thats a mod here hmm

Germ is a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    My wife's in the bedroom.
    Making out with some chick.
    And I'm on bombingscience.

Go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    Strike my last statement; the girl my wife is making out with is a stripper. I did not know. Bbl.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i can never do 3 d to the side my mind dosent work that wayy all sorts off fucked
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbuds View Post
    oh hey local taggers! i was wondering if any of you cats could meet up with me at one of the hip taggin spots around town. i have some pre rolled marijuana cigarettes and a full bag of super cool montana colours and some stolen krylon pm me gansters peace out much love one time
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacktodaFuture View Post
    dave, you look blasted! hahaha!

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by dave the pirate View Post
    i can never do 3 d to the side my mind dosent work that wayy all sorts off fucked
    no disrespect but it looks like you bite your style from ovie?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by kew1 View Post
    kk

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

GTFO. ^^^^

Messing around with some abstract shit for fun.

Okae: I really don't like any of your extensions, they do nothing for your piece, and that E is ugly. The Bode is alright looking and your A is alright.

Goad: I actually dig a lot of that, just I wish you'd keep your bar widths generally pretty standard throughout a single piece. It also looks like your G's are your strongest letters, and you should work on building up others, too. Like your A and especially your D's.

AOk: Toy Bombs and Pieces.

Meroe: Butfuk is a dope name, but I know you can throw out some better handstyles than that. It's dope, but I feel you're capable of more.

Cyto: The only good letter is the first one, if it's a D, but it throws off the flow of the whole piece.

Duke: I don't like how your exchanges never really have any flow, just a lot of standard vertical letters that look close to gothic calligraphy. Cool, but I don't really like that aspect of it.

Alts is a mad man.

honestly i would say that kew1 can stay, his structure has improved a ton, and his painting skills are very good. that fill is bananas. keep it up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kews structure is still not intermediate... hes just been making the same mistakes for a long time from what ive seen...

i like that brains a lot, im sure its a hate magnet since its abstract and disconnected, but it works and its clean so color that shit and make a piece outta it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the butfuk name was a joke..im not seriously writing that.though i might write slye.i got a dope hand for it.i shall post it in a month or so.when im not extremely busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that brains is fresh.
    from some event.