Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 948 of 1121 FirstFirst ... 4488488989289389439449459469479489499509519529539589689981048 ... LastLast
Results 18,941 to 18,960 of 22407
    Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

They probably are surprised I fixed it lol. I am not ever mad that my shit gets covered because I just paint at my chill spot for practice and progression. it is just a reusable canvas.
    “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successful personality an duplicate it.”

Mogan, that mask looks sick! What colors did you use for that? And could you post a closeup of that thing when you've finished it?

nappy headed hoes yo
    Name:  100_1928.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  194.4 KB

long time lurkerr. crits?
    Name:  resize.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  122.5 KB

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@Bas that mask is King Tuts. I used shades of yellows and shades of cool browns
    “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successful personality an duplicate it.”

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  sear.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  16.7 KB
    @mone. i aint hatin. i been taught that if a piece gets dissed on you roll it and throw a fresh one up. but props on the piece. wack cats will always be hatin and crossin shit out.
    Last edited by Mori; 04-05-2012 at 12:40 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yo KWU and Peril; THAT SHIT IS ILLIN, proud of you guys. Keep it up! Although Peril, you should work on your L having a bit more steez to it, it kind of looks like a half chub

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

xchanges
    crits welcome

IMG_0207 by centrysams, on Flickr

IMG_0204 by centrysams, on Flickr

IMG_0202 by centrysams, on Flickr
    ============================================HUMOR-ONE=============================================== ====

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MoganOne View Post
    Did not really work in their favor

detail
    Dust-ez and cutz. Nicely done.

Ello all.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    my bad, i thought you were someone else haha.
    He thought you were me. And son, I can't believe you confused that with me. Note I haven't posted shit of my work in a long assssss time. And I dont write any of those anymore brah those all OLLDDDDIESSSS

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    What do you guys think of this style? A good direction for me to head in?
    Solid looking letters. Watch the handle bar and the fish fin add on the aren't really need. Also try to give your lines some more loveand curve to them.

This is pretty old for a homie from the crew who passed. I have more in my collection from recently just haven't doc. them at all been undercover/ busy.

Yo SEAR I still have safe collection of your booky, shits went down. I'll go into details when I remember my flicka password.
    Last edited by (SoS)Viruz; 04-05-2012 at 06:48 PM.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by (SoS)Viruz View Post
    son, I can't believe you confused that with me. Note I haven't posted shit of my work in a long assssss time. And I dont write any of those anymore brah those all OLLDDDDIESSSS.
    ah shoot, man, you're making me sound like the biggest toy. It's not really that bad now, is it? :\

OneLine Graffiti Central - Beirut, Lebanon :
    Cans, Caps, Markers, Blackbooks, Posters, DVDs, Magazines, Apparel, Original Artist Canvasses, Graphic Design Services and more...
    visit www.fb.com/onelinebeirut

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ven0m View Post
    ah shoot, man, you're making me sound like the biggest toy. It's not really that bad now, is it? :\
    Nah I didnt mean it like that, he just brought up some old ass names from like 5 years ago lol.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by (SoS)Viruz View Post
    He thought you were me. And son, I can't believe you confused that with me. Note I haven't posted shit of my work in a long assssss time. And I dont write any of those anymore brah those all OLLDDDDIESSSS

Solid looking letters. Watch the handle bar and the fish fin add on the aren't really need. Also try to give your lines some more loveand curve to them.

This is pretty old for a homie from the crew who passed. I have more in my collection from recently just haven't doc. them at all been undercover/ busy.

Yo SEAR I still have safe collection of your booky, shits went down. I'll go into details when I remember my flicka password.

hollaaaaaa

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

another x change

IMG_0205 by centrysams, on Flickr
    ============================================HUMOR-ONE=============================================== ====

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@PERIL, your first flick you posted with this new name, the L on that was my favorite out of all your PERIL L's. I like how it works and looks and all that jazz.

Thanks for the props and crits. I definitely need to work on my L's. Still figuring em out.

best page in yeeeeeears.