Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 157 of 1121 FirstFirst ... 57107137147152153154155156157158159160161162167177207257657 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 22406

thanks b.s. D's are the only letter i can get to flow with some style, but everything else just turns out pretty generic looking. i just need to practice more and definitely get the K's down

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah kid just keep sketching, once youve gotten the bars and flow down improvement and style will come naturally

thanks for your words of wisdom b.s. :P

just got back in n.y from vaca.

yo mero, wat happend to tht battle?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo wonderin if im at an intermediate level yet i aint been here in a long assed second

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DVRQI8OjuV0/TueUYbPslRI/AAAAAAAAA3E/jutJ6vqNIgg/s640/tumblr_lkwssxFCh41qfbxavo1_400.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    I'm gonna get punched for mistaking SINN for a goth chick and asking for cyber again..

nice sig faggot looks better then your work
    "Theres are plenty of dilapidated out there that need somebody to pray for them i mean you know, on the other hand people are in that position because may be they deserve it or may be because they made the wrong choices...life is a dark fuckin place..and its beautiful in the same token...a lot does grow in the dark" Saber (MSK AWR)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

heres the thing that always seems to get ppl mad at me on these sites, umm if u can prove ur better or equal to me ill listen to u, if all u do is hang out on here ride pplz dicks and just post pics of chicks without actually contributing any graffiti to a graffiti site u can bet i aint gonna respect a god damned word u say, i aint here to be cool on the net like some people, im here to advance my style so unless u got proof u can burn me or i should take ur advice please fuck off thnx. for talkin
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DVRQI8OjuV0/TueUYbPslRI/AAAAAAAAA3E/jutJ6vqNIgg/s640/tumblr_lkwssxFCh41qfbxavo1_400.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    I'm gonna get punched for mistaking SINN for a goth chick and asking for cyber again..

Quote Originally Posted by -Sinn- View Post
    heres the thing that always seems to get ppl mad at me on these sites, umm if u can prove ur better or equal to me ill listen to u, if all u do is hang out on here ride pplz dicks and just post pics of chicks without actually contributing any graffiti to a graffiti site u can bet i aint gonna respect a god damned word u say, i aint here to be cool on the net like some people, im here to advance my style so unless u got proof u can burn me or i should take ur advice please fuck off thnx. for talkin
    lolol you mad?
    "Theres are plenty of dilapidated out there that need somebody to pray for them i mean you know, on the other hand people are in that position because may be they deserve it or may be because they made the wrong choices...life is a dark fuckin place..and its beautiful in the same token...a lot does grow in the dark" Saber (MSK AWR)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stayhye is a clown man,
    don't even bother listening to him.

He just does some dookie throwies that he refuses to admit are total garbage.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyTrustFullStrangers View Post
    just got back in n.y from vaca.

yo mero, wat happend to tht battle?
    i have no clue.i dont even know what we were fighting about.i really dont have a problem with you anymore.but yeah ill just post mine up since no ones gonna get to vote on it probably.

Outline of name exchange with LUCID

crits?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Your a fucking douchebag stayhye
    Zealous Ink (Black Bliss!) 4 oz Refills Available Very Soon!!

http://wezealous.tumblr.com/

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Stayhye... talking a lot of shit isn't going to make you better than him. You suck maaad dicks and you try to make yourself feel better by trying to degrade others to your level. Well, you still suck no matter how much you tell people they suck too. Find another hobby, maybe wrestling because I can tell you like man to man contact.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    stayhye is a clown man,
    don't even bother listening to him.

He just does some dookie throwies that he refuses to admit are total garbage.
    yeah dont bother listening to me....its not like i know graff when i see it...bigblue is a king ask him for pointers in acquiring the herpz

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    Your a fucking douchebag stayhye
    thanks. appreciate it. now diaf.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Stayhye... talking a lot of shit isn't going to make you better than him. You suck maaad dicks and you try to make yourself feel better by trying to degrade others to your level. Well, you still suck no matter how much you tell people they suck too. Find another hobby, maybe wrestling because I can tell you like man to man contact.
    ughh i guess takes one to know one right homo?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Damn, you are a witty one, aren't you?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Stayhye, Eskimo burns you though.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Seems like a general concensus that you have no idea what you're talking about so get your head out of your ass and believe it, niggher

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Damn, you are a witty one, aren't you?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good job fucking up.... again.

Stayhye and his homie
    Last edited by BigBlueViolence; 07-07-2009 at 08:40 PM.