Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 363 of 1121 FirstFirst ... 263313343353358359360361362363364365366367368373383413463863 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,260 of 22412

i guess i can see how the Kid Wicked could look like milf hunters stuff with the sludgey lookin D and such...
    but its definetly all my shit

thank for the props to those who gave them

rank - that stuff looks pretty cool, tidy your lines up a bit though for the freshness
    ceasar - head back to the "toy thread" and work on some proportions and alignment of your letters a bit, and the S is kinda silly.if your just startin out hit the cliche'd simples and straights. i dont see the cope
    scream out- props on pickin a word with double the double letters, that highlighter is actually pretty cool, not a fan of the one liner though, it gets real busy after the O
    cocacola- i like the colours in the fill, your 3d on the C is a bit off and maybe tidy your outline up a bit

i'll post more soon

anyone wanna battle im bored as shit
    -Good Klean Killin'-

How do you rank on the internet?

J-one looked through some of your stuff one flickr. Mad dope man, cant wait to see more.
    Anyways not much sketching lately, not really been in the mood. :/

The bars are to thin.. (still have to color the 3d in black, but no black marker atm)

Oh yea this thread has gone to shits, so much bullshit. Zoners been destroying shit lately though!
    Last edited by -Wings-; 12-16-2009 at 08:25 PM.

SEYOR1

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Webcam doesn't do it justice. Not too great, but I'm pretty proud of it.
    I don't like the R too much, and I don't like the things on the bottom.

Crits:
    Seyo: I think the Y is too far from the E, and I don't like the loop on the leftmost part of the S. That shit is solid though.
    Caesar: Toy thread, but it seems my throws are pretty lame, so I probably shouldn't give you advice. That handstyle is fucking ugly as shit though. Probably because it's so crammed.
    Aever: that first highlighter piece is sick, I don't like mini letters though.. and the throw is cool, just not my thing. That Aever handstyle is dope too.
    Crus: To be honest, I really don't like it. I think the face could, and should be worked on, too.
    Bets: That would have looked better without the cuts.
    Rank: Your shit is sick. it's got a really cool, old western feel to it, with graffiti roots, but a hint of tattoo culture. Keep it up, I want to see more.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    It's a branch off of the toy forum hence the name "Intermediate". It's a very small step above "toy" but it's still a step and you aren't ready yet. And graffiti might not have been bred from doing what your told, but you also don't go into a yard where there are much better writers and do some horrible bombs over really good pieces. My main point being, toy blackbook....
    ok so since this statement seems to be the main mind set of this thread. why make a new thread to make yourselves big headed? i agree 100% with baze and the new thread name. but seriously why make an entire new thread cuz your better then the toy threads? i mean wouldnt you want to stay in the toy bb to post inspiration and help others elevate to your level? i dont understand why this is being treated like the big boy threads.
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

What does the big boy thread serve as? Inspiration to us. Do we post in it? No. There are three levels. Toy, Intermediate, then Advanced. It's a way of separating the "I JUST STARTD HEERS SUM PIX HIT ME BAK WIT UR THOTS" from the people who have been working towards the Advanced thread and are making progress, but can't get decent criticism from others of their level because they are being drowned in the bullshit being thrown out.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wings-nice..
    crust- nice R feeling the piece as well man quicky for talking

You guys all bitch about this intermeidate, toy and experienced crap way to much :/.
    If you post in here you get trashed, your a toy. Simple as that, majority rules. If you post in the experienced thread and they delete your stuff or trash you, that means your either a very stupid toy or intermeidate :/... Is this really that hard to understand? I dont see why everyone wants to be good right away, as long as your getting up and you dont totally suck your still getting your name up. And your eventually gonna get good if you keep at it anyways

srime > I love black fills with red outlines! Also same structure agian, looks a bit different with a random arrow here and there but I still think you could pull off a dope different looking m and r. S and E are fine (but you should change that up every now and then to).
    Last edited by -Wings-; 12-16-2009 at 09:03 PM.

SEYOR1

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you guys take this shit way to serious haha
    Fuck off.

there have never been problems with this shit before, if you dont fit in here, we tell you to get out so do it until you deserve to be in here. nuff said.

respect your elders.
    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    those new tupac shakuras are dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    chocolate milk is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBALT View Post
    I heard fromthegrave likes it in the butt!!!

The word toy is thrown around way too much. Egotistical dumbasses..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktodaFuture View Post
    there have never been problems with this shit before, if you dont fit in here, we tell you to get out so do it until you deserve to be in here. nuff said.

respect your elders.
    im sorry are you talking to me? i havent been kicked from here. in fact i used to post in here.
    Fuck off.

no, im speaking in general and this is from the 1st page....

This will be the Illest section of the Toy Forum. Where the Intermediate writers will post pics, and give Crits/props, etc. This is strictly for writers who are above Toy but aren't Big Boy yet.( BUT REMEBER YOUR STILL POSTING IN THE TOY SECTION SO STILL MAKES YOU A TOY SO DONT GET A BIG HEAD)

Rules:
    1)This is Strictly Intermediate.Which means No noobies allowed.
    2)Keep the shit talkin to a min. We are here to check out others work not beef them. (Thats to all you hott heads)
    3)If you post a pic, be prepared to get crited. So dont whine when someone give a negative about you pic ight.
    4)keep the Random Chit Chat to a low.(Since we are steppin up theirs no need to flood this with random-ness, keep it in the Toy BB,or Toy Chat thread.)
    5)Keep the FLICKS COMMIN

IGht to Get this Thread Started. Here are some Flicks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

everybody just need to shut the fuck up..... and post delete this thread so everyone can go back to the original toy thread so this shit can stop lmao.....

bigger picture for talking

atomik is right, nuff talking, if you are good enough for this place stay here if not the people who deserve to be here will tell you to leave. end.

Atomik: The M is out of place but other then that it looks solid.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hot shit atomik.

i understand what you and wings are gettin at but its gotten so bad in herre that instead of saying "hey go straighten your bars and blah blah and go to the toy threads to get more help" you guys are just saying "hey you suck gtfo" i mean i understand the reason for the intermediate thread but come on guys you can help kids out before you redirect them

and this def isnt the first time theres been a page full of talk
    Last edited by LeaksOne; 12-16-2009 at 09:13 PM.
    Fuck off.

that's true, but if we give them these really good crits they come back and then they arnt posting in the toy thread andmore and that's how we got here. so the usual advice will prob be "work on flow" "straighten bars"

but fuck all this talking shit. ill post pix tomorrow when i get my computer and camera.

I can be a bit harsh at times on people when I crit them. But its only occasionaly. And Its not like there gonna go suicidal because some dude on the internet said they suck.
    I usually give loads of crits with each post I make, but it gets annoying seeing so much people in here that dont belong, when they could be in the toy bb getting the same crits as they would in here. Ill give them crits, but there should be a lesson learnt when your told not to post in here and that usually means your not good enough. Anyways im done blabbing, I got my point across. :/
    Last edited by -Wings-; 12-16-2009 at 09:20 PM.

SEYOR1

yeah, enough talking about this shit post pix now. haha =D

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that A looks like it is running away.