Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 577 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 774775275575675725735745755765775785795805815825875976276771077 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,540 of 22632
  1. #11521
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    353
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    do simples...nothing else.
    "my blackbo0k is like my bitch,cause everybody tryna get up in it"
    want a discount off karmaloop.com? Hiit me in a pm
    South Bay Writers Get At Me

  2. #11522

    Default

    no. as you can see from what he just posted he can do simples. simples are just to learn structure. if you do nothing but simples your never gunna progress. keep working at that style you were working with. the only way to develope a style is trial and error. some things work somethings dont. you wont figure out what works if you just stick to simples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

    508
    401

  3. #11523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    353
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    no. as you can see from what he just posted he can do simples. simples are just to learn structure. if you do nothing but simples your never gunna progress. keep working at that style you were working with. the only way to develope a style is trial and error. some things work somethings dont. you wont figure out what works if you just stick to simples.
    well from what people told me a few pages back. simples are what u should do to make ur structure better.
    "my blackbo0k is like my bitch,cause everybody tryna get up in it"
    want a discount off karmaloop.com? Hiit me in a pm
    South Bay Writers Get At Me

  4. #11524
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    402
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    *highfive*

    i dont really bother posting reality/counter argument like that anymore since it never leads anywhere buts its nice when people like atesk say watsup.
    E-MOTION

  5. #11525

    Default

    yeah but once you learn it, start doing things alittle more complex, and a little more and a little more till you get to the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    those new tupac shakuras are dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    chocolate milk is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBALT View Post
    I heard fromthegrave likes it in the butt!!!

  6. #11526
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    353
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fa sho....what happend black? I was waiting in the mw2 lobby for like 20 mintues
    "my blackbo0k is like my bitch,cause everybody tryna get up in it"
    want a discount off karmaloop.com? Hiit me in a pm
    South Bay Writers Get At Me

  7. #11527
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    402
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacktodaFuture View Post
    yeah but once you learn it, start doing things alittle more complex, and a little more and a little more till you get to the top.
    ahmen. people are quick to either shoot you down or prop you up.

    i post here cause i know the basics and a bit (believe it or not) and its a good place to get a wide response.

    enough bs though. ill make something new tomorrow. and we can all have a little discussion again.
    Last edited by Epoc; 05-23-2010 at 04:15 PM.
    E-MOTION

  8. #11528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    well from what people told me a few pages back. simples are what u should do to make ur structure better.
    this is true. but simples dont have to be just plain block letters. that style that epoc's trying to devolpe is relatively simple. he's just bending the bars of the letters. that's what you wanna do after you get a good feeling for simples is start experimenting with bending the letters and changing widths and shit. that's how you begin to develope a style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

    508
    401

  9. #11529

    Default

    good lookz massacreman and plsdntstayr

  10. #11530
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    353
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    this is true. but simples dont have to be just plain block letters. that style that epoc's trying to devolpe is relatively simple. he's just bending the bars of the letters. that's what you wanna do after you get a good feeling for simples is start experimenting with bending the letters and changing widths and shit. that's how you begin to develope a style.
    i think i see whatchu mean, I was playing around and made this a while ago.

    i know it aint much but is that whatchu mean
    "my blackbo0k is like my bitch,cause everybody tryna get up in it"
    want a discount off karmaloop.com? Hiit me in a pm
    South Bay Writers Get At Me

  11. #11531

    Default

    progression
    oldest to newest



























    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    those new tupac shakuras are dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    chocolate milk is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBALT View Post
    I heard fromthegrave likes it in the butt!!!

  12. #11532
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Northwest
    Posts
    235
    Credits
    44
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^^^ neither of ya have the right to tell people to leave this thread. especially you 408, i don't know why but you the piss the hell out of me. probably because you remind me of that little euro cunt ras back when he posted like 10 times a day and all he did was bitch and moan. you need to to take a hiatus from here and figure some shit out on your own homie...
    Last edited by sank.; 05-23-2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: .

  13. #11533

    Default

    some bridges have some nutty/facinatin supports if u take the time 2 look at em







  14. #11534
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    DEEP midwest
    Posts
    929
    Credits
    49
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Is that a oneliner throw???

  15. #11535

    Default

    the 1st one is

  16. #11536
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    screwface capital
    Posts
    1,168
    Credits
    55
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    zoner man that shit is howt. fuck man

    kinda fucked up the 3-d- but fuck it
    Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    ^^^^im not sayin im just sayin, should/shouldnt was said alot when it shouldnt have been or maybe it should have but should you all worry about your own shit?sure.

  17. #11537
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,059
    Credits
    233
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE EXCEPT FOR ZONER..............GTFO go to the Toybb thread please
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  18. #11538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (SoS)Viruz View Post
    EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE EXCEPT FOR ZONER..............GTFO go to the Toybb thread please
    stfu....
    I do not graffiti... I only take pictures.

  19. #11539

    Default

    keep it up safe, you got some skill. keep the flow natural. dont force it in wierd angles ya know? half are pretty dope, half arnt.

    the 7th,8th,11th,12th,13th are dope. the rest are not

  20. #11540

    Default

    not you. just cuz you made a thread dosent make you good at graffiti.


 

Similar Threads

  1. The UK Thread
    By scarface in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 34100
    Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:48 AM
  2. The BMX Thread
    By have_fun in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 12:04 PM
  3. Sex Thread
    By Mr Tasty in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2701
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 10:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top