Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 810 of 1128 FirstFirst ... 310710760790800805806807808809810811812813814815820830860910 ... LastLast
Results 16,181 to 16,200 of 22544
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

imma follow u on the flickr homie, keep doin ur do, anyone that actually got some brains on this bitch know u've come a long way in a short ass time. went from postin 1-2 letter sketches almost never finished, to droppin clean ass painted pieces on the reg, with letters developing everytime. peace muh nigguh, stay up.

give crits to get crits in the toy forum.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You're up Sear in this two pieces there is a difference the second is flowing more. But everything that you're posting is almost the same, the letters but I think it's good to develop an own style.
    Last edited by sadgeh; 07-29-2011 at 05:31 PM. Reason: want to

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  tumblr_lp4avntoiQ1qcqap2o1_500.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  66.7 KB

In a homie's book.

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lotta dopeness on this page. keep it up fellas. Sear ive always liked your steez and i see a definate progression even without the comparison. And you stuff lately is cleaner than bleach homie. Can control for real. Keep it up!
    SomeBodyKnows

<ZZZZZZ#~~~

Sear was one of the dopest in this forum, and he had different styles of letters that he tweaked, and he was clean and had mad color schemes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

KISER

Technique chemically unstable, set to explode
    foretold by the dead sea scrolls written in codes
    so if your message ain't shit,fuck the records you sold
    cuz if you go platinum,it's got nothing to do with luck
    it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck-Immortal Technique

Yo Sear, Im not sayin I dont have talent, you have progressed alot, ill give you that, but your letters need work, thats all I was saying, people give you good crits on here because your the best who post, you need to work on letter structure and color scheming. thats all, not talking shit, not hating giving you legit crits, like at the bottom of your new piece, the connection between the EA completely bad, looks awful, dont do that. just giving crits homie not tryin to beef.

Brains-that shit is dope
    Sear-your stuff keeps getting better and better
    I haven't posted in a mad long time. The first one is an old ass sketch so fuck it. The other two are exchanges I did like two days ago
    Crits??

Last edited by bloodywarfare; 07-29-2011 at 09:36 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Journeys View Post
    Sear was one of the dopest in this forum, and he had different styles of letters that he tweaked, and he was clean and had mad color schemes.
    Have you seen the main black book thread?

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Quote Originally Posted by seywhat View Post
    imma follow u on the flickr homie, keep doin ur do, anyone that actually got some brains on this bitch know u've come a long way in a short ass time. went from postin 1-2 letter sketches almost never finished, to droppin clean ass painted pieces on the reg, with letters developing everytime. peace muh nigguh, stay up.
    Quote Originally Posted by HRbN View Post
    lotta dopeness on this page. keep it up fellas. Sear ive always liked your steez and i see a definate progression even without the comparison. And you stuff lately is cleaner than bleach homie. Can control for real. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Journeys View Post
    thanks for all you heads showin love

Quote Originally Posted by paintfaceVT View Post
    Yo Sear, Im not sayin I dont have talent, you have progressed alot, ill give you that, but your letters need work, thats all I was saying, people give you good crits on here because your the best who post, you need to work on letter structure and color scheming. thats all, not talking shit, not hating giving you legit crits, like at the bottom of your new piece, the connection between the EA completely bad, looks awful, dont do that. just giving crits homie not tryin to beef.
    I dont really care what heads on here say mainly because most of em dont paint, my letters may be off at times because everything is freestyled on the spot and theres no going there with a game plan with color schemes its whatever comes to mind when i get the urge to paint, i can go on paper and bust out some super proper clean shit with crazy extensions and nice structure but its not the same as the style that ive come up with on the wall, and i like the style i got now mainly because that shit is all me, not influenced by anyone, just me progressing over time with the can, and for people saying my letters look the same, well talk to me when you paint 3 or 4 pieces a week and see how many new variations of letters you can freestyle everytime that dont look wack.
    think before you sink.

*example

Roe by StuckInTha90's, on Flickr
    now this looks alot better and more complex than what i paint but it doesnt bring the same satisfaction something i just painted on the spot does just because this shits not original, any cat can sit there and take their time and draw something dope and crazy looking but how many times can you do it before you realize it looks like millions of other peoples shit, so i would rather build my own steez with paint and take it from there
    Last edited by 4menace2society0; 07-30-2011 at 10:57 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i actually like your painted shit more than that sketch. and the only thing that stuck out to me was the 3d accent colors on that last one. a monocromatic blue woulda been sic. But i feel ya on the painting man, alotta these kids dont get out there and do there thing like that. And alot that do take a folded up sketch with em. I feel ya though. Keep on crushin man.
    SomeBodyKnows

<ZZZZZZ#~~~

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aight dope that its all freestyling props for that

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

menace- stick with the letters ur painting. no one else has a new piece on every page in this forum. and the letters are alright. the flow is good. its clean for the most part. colors dont matter much

Sear I feel ya man you aint the only one goin hard this summer. Picked this up few days ago.

grind - dope style man,idk why you say the first one is shit,its pretty dope.that gohns peice is sick ,i just dont like the arrow coming from the bottom of the "g" but that "g" is still proper as hell.

sear - i agree with herbn that your painted work is better than that sketch,but you shouldnt be so worried about what people say on here,its just the internet anyways bro.

noes - that "n" looks like a retarded "t" and i think a donut "o" would have been much better choice,the "es" is nice and simple,i dig the fillin also

slotr - flicks or its bullshit,i can post my paint stash too and say "yeah man im putting mad work in!! " but in reality im not,most of your painted shit is on a skate-ramp ,dont front. that sketch isnt bad at all though,the best ive seen from you really,ima tell u some crits on what i would take off,dont get butthurt now. that arrow on the bottom of the "r" ..that extension poping out the top side of the "s" shooting to the left ..the left bar of the "r" would have made a way doper "L" ..and all of your "o'" look the same,try making it have the same style as your other letters..the "L" going on top of the "s" and that wierd shit to the right of the "L" and on the top left side of the "O"..on the positive i think that "s" ( without the extension i talked about ) is real nice,and the "t" is fresh,but i would have made the right side like the left,for a more mean look.
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 07-30-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlippingChickens View Post
    grind - dope style man,idk why you say the first one is shit,its pretty dope.that gohns peice is sick ,i just dont like the arrow coming from the bottom of the "g" but that "g" is still proper as hell.

sear - i agree with herbn that your painted work is better than that sketch,but you shouldnt be so worried about what people say on here,its just the internet anyways bro.

noes - that "n" looks like a retarded "t" and i think a donut "o" would have been much better choice,the "es" is nice and simple,i dig the fillin also

slotr - flicks or its bullshit,i can post my paint stash too and say "yeah man im putting mad work in!! " but in reality im not,most of your painted shit is on a skate-ramp ,dont front. that sketch isnt bad at all though,the best ive seen from you really,ima tell u some crits on what i would take off,dont get butthurt now. that arrow on the bottom of the "r" ..that extension poping out the top side of the "s" shooting to the left ..the left bar of the "r" would have made a way doper "L" ..and all of your "o'" look the same,try making it have the same style as your other letters..the "L" going on top of the "s" and that wierd shit to the right of the "L" and on the top left side of the "O"..on the positive i think that "s" ( without the extension i talked about ) is real nice,and the "t" is fresh,but i would have made the right side like the left,for a more mean look.
    everything you just said about that noes simp, screams personal opinion and not helpful critique.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah its chill ll dum it down fo the nikka. ill post a sketch ltr

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

everything you just said about that noes simp, screams personal opinion and not helpful critique.
    Bump ... Tofe even if you go hard in the paint your still wack...

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

I honestly dont think you could say sear is the BEST who post in this thread. Yes hes good, he can paint super clean. Buuuut I agree with you the fact the his letter needs works a tad bit. A bit more flow in the S specificly as compared to his usual letters. I personally also think that wildstyle piece youve done on paper isnt even up to par with your paint shit. I like how your stuff isnt completely wild, i feel as if you might go more crazy as you go on in painting !

Props sear, keep gettin up dude. Just dont gain a ego because you paint frequently.
    Last edited by -Wings-; 07-31-2011 at 03:00 AM.

SEYOR1

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Bilnek View Post
    serb11 i like your username.

hey guise, GUISE!!! anyone up for an exchange?
    Cow Kru Siroki Brijeg

Welcome to the Balkanhttp://m.friendfeed-media.com/de8a2965f6bb5761042368f19b5047b7dc183fe7