Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

bridges r a good place to get good but
    do cops tennd to go under and check out?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how ca we tell? how are we suppost to even know what contry you live in? how do we nkow if there is a vandal squad in your area, how are we to know? depends what sort of bridges..

like a very tall bridge that is like a block away from where u livve

Mate if the spot gets painted frequently, for sure the cops will have a look every so often, that shouldn't stop you from painting it though.

JUS GO PAINT IT,

AND IF DA FEDS TURN UP DEN JUS BOUNCE
    HP2 KREW

WHY?, ERA, MRE, TENSA, TI, ACE, JOKA!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!&# 33;
    ^ ^
    0 0
    ""
    (-----)

aall good points^. why dont you think about it. do you ever see cops patroling under the bridge? lol. they wont care unless they have nothing better to do. just dont go at 2 am with a huge spotlight and turm it on and start piecing lol.

Every1 That Is Into Beatboxing Must Chek This

QUOTE (snow2skate @ May 21 2005, 10:22 PM)
    hmmmmmmmmmm, if etch melts into glass..then wont it melt threw a skinny ass peice off plastic which makes up your bingo daber?....ive got a metal 1 inch wide marker, anythin goes in that thing and its nice and safe...ÂÂ*

QUOTE (scythe @ May 31 2005, 12:13 AM)
    ^dude no offence but it looks like u fuckin had a siesure with a pen in ur hand.

Aren't you meant to be better at graff if noone can read it?
    Cos you can camoflauge it and stuff?

QUOTE (snow2skate @ Jul 5 2005, 03:21 PM)
    Hey i got a question, What if your painting a bridge or some wall, ... then should it not be illegal? cause your painting ontop of paint that another person bought and painted the wall with

QUOTE (cess! @ Aug 28 2005, 02:26 AM)
    my dads a cop

QUOTE (Seen2much @ Aug 31 2005, 01:43 PM)
    Hello, I am graffiti painter from China...
    ...I like very big penis, i have too.

QUOTE (The Incredible D @ Aug 29 2005, 10:32 PM)
    i how many men does it take to open up a can of beer?
    none. it should be open by the time the bitch brings it to the couch.

QUOTE (seap! @ Jul 7 2005, 05:14 AM)
    a black man is like a chick with big tits,
    everybody notices when they walk in a room
    but nobody says nothin.

rasetwo web site
    ADD ME ON MYSPACE

yeah just go bomb,

or if your really worried check it out on nite whenyou dont plan on bombing, just seeing how things are at night

Peace
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Hey i got a question, What if your painting a bridge or some wall, and litterally its is covered inch to inch in peices..no wall is showing on it, and if you do a peice on it, then should it not be illegal? cause your painting ontop of paint that another person bought and painted the wall with, i live in canada.. ? anyone?

Originally posted by snow2skate@Jul 5 2005, 02:21 PM
    Hey i got a question, What if your painting a bridge or some wall, and litterally its is covered inch to inch in peices..no wall is showing on it, and if you do a peice on it, then should it not be illegal? cause your painting ontop of paint that another person bought and painted the wall with, i live in canada.. ? anyone?
    Well that would be logical but I don't think the cops will see it that way. To them it's just a teenager doin graffiti and they will arrest you whether the wall was pieced already or not.

hell yes your paying to re paint the whole wall.sucks but its better then doing time.^^
    ntr-csws 416-705
    i wanna talk ta SAMSON.

Your still intentionally defacing the wall.

Doesnt matter if he has been defaced before or not.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I live on the edge of Cleveland out in the woods so I can just sit around painting under a bridge all day without anyone bothering me. One time I did get busted painting a bridge though and I got fined and had to do comunity service. If they can bust you for it they probaly will.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by snow2skate@Jul 5 2005, 02:21 PM
    Technicly it's just as illegal to clean graffiti with out permission as it is to paint graffiti without permission. So yeah painting a wall covered inch to inch in graffiti is just as illegal.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow'

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

this is the stupidest thread i have ever seen.

no, all cops are trained not to go under bridges, its too risky

Originally posted by dez5@Jul 5 2005, 09:24 AM
    man, it dont matter what youre painting, youre not painting your property unless you own the fuckin thing, so then it is illegal.. its vandalizing.. and either way, like someone said, run iof the pigs come, aint nothin you can do about them coming..
    ..HeMa OneRr TsV cReW..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^amen 2 that i just typed the same thing in my own words and then i reread urs and found out we both had the same means so i had 2 delte it !

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by KaOs&#045;OneR+Jul 5 2005, 04:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KaOs-OneR @ Jul 5 2005, 04:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dez5@Jul 5 2005, 09:24 AM
    man, it dont matter what youre painting, youre not painting your property unless you own the fuckin thing, so then it is illegal.. its vandalizing.. and either way, like someone said, run iof the pigs come, aint nothin you can do about them coming.. [/b][/quote]
    He&#39;s right. Just to add on. Paint anywhere you can. have fun. run if the cops come.

LEGALIZE GRAFFITI&#33;
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what a stupid question