Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Cops Give A Shit About Bridges?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by dez5, Jul 5, 2005.

Share This Page

1. dez5

dez5 Member

bridges r a good place to get good but
    do cops tennd to go under and check out?

2. shyone

shyone Elite Member

how ca we tell? how are we suppost to even know what contry you live in? how do we nkow if there is a vandal squad in your area, how are we to know? depends what sort of bridges..

3. dez5

dez5 Member

like a very tall bridge that is like a block away from where u livve

4. shutdown

shutdown Senior Member

Mate if the spot gets painted frequently, for sure the cops will have a look every so often, that shouldn't stop you from painting it though.

5. ESSEX BOYZ

ESSEX BOYZ Senior Member

JUS GO PAINT IT,

AND IF DA FEDS TURN UP DEN JUS BOUNCE

6. epod

epod Elite Member

aall good points^. why dont you think about it. do you ever see cops patroling under the bridge? lol. they wont care unless they have nothing better to do. just dont go at 2 am with a huge spotlight and turm it on and start piecing lol.

7. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah just go bomb,

or if your really worried check it out on nite whenyou dont plan on bombing, just seeing how things are at night

Peace

8. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Hey i got a question, What if your painting a bridge or some wall, and litterally its is covered inch to inch in peices..no wall is showing on it, and if you do a peice on it, then should it not be illegal? cause your painting ontop of paint that another person bought and painted the wall with, i live in canada.. ? anyone?

9. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

Well that would be logical but I don't think the cops will see it that way. To them it's just a teenager doin graffiti and they will arrest you whether the wall was pieced already or not.

10. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

hell yes your paying to re paint the whole wall.sucks but its better then doing time.^^

11. deathorglory

deathorglory Elite Member

Your still intentionally defacing the wall.

Doesnt matter if he has been defaced before or not.

12. RMA

RMA Elite Member

I live on the edge of Cleveland out in the woods so I can just sit around painting under a bridge all day without anyone bothering me. One time I did get busted painting a bridge though and I got fined and had to do comunity service. If they can bust you for it they probaly will.

13. RMA

RMA Elite Member

Technicly it's just as illegal to clean graffiti with out permission as it is to paint graffiti without permission. So yeah painting a wall covered inch to inch in graffiti is just as illegal.

14. oblong

oblong Elite Member

15. gun runner

gun runner Senior Member

this is the stupidest thread i have ever seen.

no, all cops are trained not to go under bridges, its too risky

16. KaOs-OneR

KaOs-OneR Senior Member

man, it dont matter what youre painting, youre not painting your property unless you own the fuckin thing, so then it is illegal.. its vandalizing.. and either way, like someone said, run iof the pigs come, aint nothin you can do about them coming..

17. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

^amen 2 that i just typed the same thing in my own words and then i reread urs and found out we both had the same means so i had 2 delte it !

18. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

man, it dont matter what youre painting, youre not painting your property unless you own the fuckin thing, so then it is illegal.. its vandalizing.. and either way, like someone said, run iof the pigs come, aint nothin you can do about them coming.. [/b][/quote]
    He's right. Just to add on. Paint anywhere you can. have fun. run if the cops come.

19. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

LEGALIZE GRAFFITI!

20. EZY

EZY Senior Member

what a stupid question