Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shit people told you while u were tagging

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wrekstyle, Mar 21, 2009.

Share This Page

1. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

what shit people have told you while you were in the middle of a tagg or throw...

was thorwing a tagg..
    tourist walks by and says
    ..."thats illegal where im from"...

ME:....WTF????

2. BLES1

BLES1 Member

him- do you enjoy doing this
    me- yeah i do
    him- well do it somewhere else
    me- euhh..it's street art and last time i checked this is the streets isn't it
    him- should i call the cops?
    me- *run*

3. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

you guys stop and talk to people while bombing?

4. kace91

kace91 Senior Member

I had a really weird conversation.. it was something like

(an old lady)- hey!
    (me) - what?
    - i know you
    - uuuh... really?
    - yes... cause ive been recording you all with my camera, an im going to send the videos to the police
    - well you are very skilled at recording then, cause its the first time i come to this neighbourhood (it was true)
    - seriously? well... then you are good kids, keep painting!

and she went happily.

I still cant understand wtf happened there.

5. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i was bombing in west cleveland with my friend and we would go out at like 10pm so we didnt look suspect for walking around in the middle of the night...
    across from this bar we did some quick tags at the same time, there were like 15 people outside of the bar and one yelled in a drunken rage "YEAAAA!!! GRAFFITI!!!!" haha... were just like 'ok time to get the fuck home'

6. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i was bombing in west cleveland with my friend and we would go out at like 10pm so we didnt look suspect for walking around in the middle of the night...
    across from this bar we did some quick tags at the same time, there were like 15 people outside of the bar and one yelled in a drunken rage "YEAAAA!!! GRAFFITI!!!!" haha... were just like 'ok time to get the fuck home'

7. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

^ i was slapping up stickers the other day and i walked thru and intersection and dropped one on an electrical box. some black kid in a car with 2 chicks started yelling about how i was a graffiti artist. he was like "that kid right there! yeah he just put up that sticker! thats some shit graffiti artists do!" i'm just like for real your tryna blow up my spot like that.
    i call bullshit.

8. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

hittin a throwup some black bitch yells out the car "boy dont be doin that"

hittin a handstyle homeless guy says "i aint the police man do your thing"

9. MoterOne

MoterOne Member

The popular "Hey you!, yea you!

10. ChemDawggyJohnson

ChemDawggyJohnson Senior Member

ive had mad shit said to me. some of the funny ones have been "nice dude" or just getting the head nod of approval from some chill lookin skater type kids, one time this guy got me good, I was moppin a box and I hear "woop,woop" like when a cop just puts his sirens on for a second, i drop the mop and take off down this block , as im takin off i turn around to see if hes on my tail, and there a brotha on a motorcyle posted at a redlight without a helmet laughing his ass off,he screamed "got you bro!", some sound effects he made.... I thought i was fucked. On top of that, im sure everyones heard the "hey you" or "whattya think you're doin!?!" In my head im thinking " catching this tag and bouncing before you try to bust my balls!"

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  11. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I love doing the woop woop sound to people. I don't care if you're doing graff, driving fast, or in any way breaking the law, I'm gonna do it to you.

I actually haven't had anything happen to me really. Although I was hitting a hand and some guy just walks right by me and doesn't notice. I thought it was pretty funny.

12. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

"you two faggots look gay together!"

is the only thing remarkable that's been yelled at me while out writing.

13. graffgirl

graffgirl Member

i've had a guy say "wassup ma'?" and try to strike up a convo. I grabbed my switchblade and started talkin' to myself like I was crazy.

Anyone out -that- late, who wants to talk, isn't to be trusted. period.

14. KAZonee

KAZonee Senior Member

this black gurl goes where are da police to lock your ass up ndd i jus say have a nice day miss
    this black guy goes this lil motha fuckin ni gga be taggin ndd i jus smiled he says dont be doin that stuff round here ndd wid a gin

15. m+s

m+s Senior Member

got bitched at bout tax dollars and eye sores mad times. people say that shit to me bout stickers and i laugh in thier face. im like yea ill come back in a month with my putty knife, yea fuckin right

16. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

I was doing my first throwup and some guy was behind a fence that was next to the traintracks and he just stares at me like a fucking deer in headlights. I was like, uh, hello? and he just sat there, so I finished, and pedaled the fuck away fast on my bike.

17. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

i always get goons trying to talk to me when im on the legal,
    i just stare at them n carry on

18. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

was painting a few freights, and this homless guy came out of a little shanty house he built into the gound, and started watching me and asking what i thought i was doing, went like this.

him: hey! what do you think your doing?
    me: WTF... uhh im painting this train, you live there?
    him: yes. its my home. what are you doing here
    me: word, im painting freights
    him: no you stop that it smells (walks towards me)
    me: nah, im gonna paint this and your gonna stay right there or im gonna knock you the fuck out.
    him: :*mumbles shit and goes back in his shanty house*

19. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

Ive gotten allot of those...lol

And i've had this old graff head talk to me on the subway cause he seen me catch a scratchie

20. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

you live in ohio...Yo PM me

Here's what hapened to me.....

Lady :WTF are you doing
    Me:............
    Lady: Dont you hear me talking to you boy
    Me:Finished Throw and left

Thats how you handle yourself.........Who talks to randoms while bombing anyway cause that shit is dead.