Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Tags

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oooh i thought it was meant to say "phattius" heh

Name:  04-23-2011-18-46-14-596_edited-1.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  49.4 KB Hey i changed my name from raes since i found out somebody already took it so im frustrated trying to make another tag when i had a good one before kinda stuck any suggestions on anything wud be appreciated especially on flairs and connections thanks

I'll respect your choice of the name, though I wouldn't suggest the name 'Spray'. I'm sure someone else out there has the name, and you will probably having to end up changing again.
    Anyways, I'll give you some crits.
    First, the y extension, not feeling that. And maybe connect the 'p' together, so it really shows the p.
    I'm not going to cuss and say all this shit about the quotes, though some guys might not want those quotes there.

Good luck.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

spray - i like the S and the R on that tag, but i agree with kthanxbai about the name. I tagged spray just now on a bit of scrap paper, i cant make them flow that good so i cant really help.

[QUOTE=LeanOne;1715484]spray - i like the S and the R on that tag, but i agree with kthanxbai about the name. I tagged spray just now on a bit of scrap paper, i cant make them flow that good so i cant really help.
    Thanks bro ill brain storm on a new name and thanks kthanxsbai ill keep that stuff in mind ill post stuff again real soon

And lean one im liking everything except the L is a little off to the side maybe bring it in closer to the E and extend the bottom bar of the L along the bottom of the rest of your tag

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@Unknown
    I dont really know about that fat "S" and small "EEK"
    Try making the letter proportional to each other.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

saven, i dont mind any of your tags but they look like there lackin something, try slanting your letters to the left, and maybe even startin the letters small and progressively getting bigger

Ight guys. I`ll crit some more. Though please crit others if you expect crits.
    Lean - You need to make sure you can tell the L and the E.
    Cooqy - Not really a tag concept. More of a bombing concept in my opinion. Maybe try another style for that tag. The name`s got potential.
    Seek - Your S is good, I like it. Try keyboard letters, so keep your letters portional. Keep the EEK the same size as the S cause I really like that S.
    Saven - It`s looking OK. Like Shroomsh said, feels like it`s missing something. I really like the letters though, which is the best thing to hit, and you got it. Just fuck around with the tag, sometimes I listen to music and just grab the newspaper and just let the wrist go.

Alright, now that I have critted 3 people here, and 1 person before, and gotten no crits back, I would appreciate crits!

Attachment 22079

Kthanxbai.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Probably not the greatest, but I could sure use some help/crits plz!

Harvey - The H and A are good, though the rest of the letters need a little more. Try just screwing around with the letters.

Once again, please crit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

new style. i played a little with the s and the f. crit and help.
    Name:  Snapshot_20110424.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  36.2 KB

Ya'll need to start critting others. Shit guys, I've asked for crits 3 times got none and you guys except crits. Let's go boys.

im not giving crits because i dont think im good enough....i dont wanna give othher artists bad tips. just sayin when im better ill give a lot of crits to help others.

what does your tag say...

its lookin like it says sifen maybe pronounce it (seven) idk

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sifen go simple and RAHK? go simple

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice 1 liner nose but the z needs a lil work

can some one do a simple tag of a sifen coz my simple kinda looks shitty i dont wanna post it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Rahk I think yrs is okay, but I really don't like that R. I do like the K and A a lot though. Maybe try to change something with the R.

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do with my other letters. Any suggestions?