Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Tags

toopski

yeah usually it doesnt but when im ina rush doing shit in the day time it does lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Screwin around, my throwie has gotten so much better... meanwhile I'm stuck with my handstyle...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Tags won't even matter if your throwies are sick. You get much more respect from them.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Ace.K View Post
    Tags won't even matter if your throwies are sick. You get much more respect from them.
    I plan on deleting this comment (for banter), but I just wanted to leave it up for everyone to giggle at a little bit.

Handstyles are the basis for your lettering style. I'll argue with you to the death that they are the most important.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Ace.K View Post
    lmao do you get respect for your throwie, or are you just talking out your ass? If you can do a throw and then have a wack ass handstyle then your probably just a biter. It doesnt matter whether the chicken or the egg came first, but you gotta have good throws and handstlyes if you want any "respect"

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'm still toy as fuck, guys. I understand handstyles are the foundation to writing, but if his tags are decent so far (which they look like) then I'd say don't worry about it as much. Sorry if I offended anyone, I guess.

Edit: and my throwies so far are terrible, I'm still working on it.
    Last edited by Ace.K; 06-10-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Lol, aside from that... I agree that you need a good handy... any crits?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If you think your still "toy as fuck" and you understand that hands are the foundation of someones style, then whyd you say what ya said? No one is offended. I personally just think you need to take a step back and worry about your own shit, instead of giving your input on others shit... this is obviously a toys forum, toys crittin other toys, I aint tryin to say you cant tell people what you think about their work, but tellin some1 w/ a bad hand and a bad throw that if their throw is good their hand dont matter is retarded, so slow down and think before you speak...or type

@haezr no crits except take all the extra shit off like the kick on the R's right leg and the cick on the O and the kick on the top of the S...
    Last edited by ribcage; 06-10-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Soooo... simple then?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by toopski View Post

meh
    Not diggin the U, maybe get rid of the hook on the left of it, or making it lower case. rest of it is pretty dope though except i don't get what that little thing in the R is supposed to be.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@haezr ya i guess, just do whatever you gonna do it literally 1000 times.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by haezr View Post

Screwin around, my throwie has gotten so much better... meanwhile I'm stuck with my handstyle...
    cant read that

eRCg?

eR8?

dont connect the start of the s to the middle of the s

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    If you think your still "toy as fuck" and you understand that hands are the foundation of someones style, then whyd you say what ya said? No one is offended. I personally just think you need to take a step back and worry about your own shit, instead of giving your input on others shit... this is obviously a toys forum, toys crittin other toys, I aint tryin to say you cant tell people what you think about their work, but tellin some1 w/ a bad hand and a bad throw that if their throw is good their hand dont matter is retarded, so slow down and think before you speak...or type
    Yeah dude, the way I thought of saying it was different than the way I typed it. I meant to say that worrying about getting his handstyle to a more technical caliber wouldn't necessarily be a waste of time, but nothing to fuss over. Its a timely process. I spent over a week writing my name to get to my mediocre tag that I'm satisfied with. Plus, there's nothing wrong with keeping it simple.

Eros - my last piece of advice would be if you want to keep trying, use simple your simple letters and then flare one to give it some style. Like keep ERO simple and make that S fucking nuts. Or the E. Whatever you like.

toopski

Quote Originally Posted by aaesoo View Post
    Not diggin the U, maybe get rid of the hook on the left of it, or making it lower case. rest of it is pretty dope though except i don't get what that little thing in the R is supposed to be.
    thx for the crits

the bit in the r @ the end? if so its a 1

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  the beginning.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  80.7 KB

toopski

just messing around @ after drawing smth new up

I fixed it, how is it now guys?
    Attached Images  

@ISHO-Ummm....ill prolly be hated on for even giving you critic' but that literally looks like scribble...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I agree man, not even legible.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Isho View Post
    I fixed it, how is it now guys?
    isho go keybord letters like this I S H O cause that looks really bad and when you get better your gunna wish you never painted that trust me get a noteboke or 2 and fill em up with isho in KEYBORD letters cause thats the only way your gunna get better.
    dont go painting until you atleast fill up 2 notbooks of your tag. im not trying to be a dick just saying the truth and trying to help so dont think im trying to be a dick
    Last edited by OZON; 06-11-2011 at 05:41 PM.