Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 401 of 2012 FirstFirst ... 301351381391396397398399400401402403404405406411421451501901 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 40237

Thread: Tags

Originally posted by aces@Oct 9 2006, 08:25 PM
    Pask don't connect the diagonal part of the A to the circular part of the A but do connect it to the vertical part of the A
    say whaaaaaat? that was confusing

Originally posted by alive@Oct 9 2006, 09:15 PM
    first of all, haha how many times have i tried to make that rule i dont know. no one ever listens. lol

but really, now this is important,

TRON
    and
    EVERYONE HERE: guys i think were all guilty of this, and its gotta stop. i mean, i do it too. but listen to yourself

"thanks for the advice, that was a total heated spot lol, saturday night in a movie theater, not to mention like 3 security guards chilling arround the bathroom. "

comon man, i dont give a shit where it is, how many security gaurds are taking a piss in the urinal a foot away from you, a bathroom stall is not a fucking heat spot. we gotta get past this mentality, do this shit real.

this game is about taking space guys. when you do ur throws, no matter what, do it BIG. take up the whole fucking wall. thats what this shit is about! dont just do it once. throw your name up 10 times. the fuck is this bathroom stall shit. itl get buffed the next day. its only a tag neway. u know theres no cameras, no ones gonna match you up with the fucking stall ur in. ur surronded by fucking walls. christ

ive done it too. but its gotta stop for all of us.

this shit aint no joke, no game.
    if graffiti is gonna be anything less then a way of life for you, theres no point.

peace.
    i dunno, i was parinoid....next time i will do it much bigger lol.

A bathroom stall? Who's going to see it in a bathroom stall?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It's kinda interesting seeing what tags end up in bathroom stalls in bars, gives you an idea of what writers are into what scenes, like the bars I go to play mostly metal and punk. I've seen some real fresh tags in toilet stalls before.

I dunno what I'm on about, ignore me.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

but a stall at a bar and a stall at the local burger king is much diffrent
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by Truth.@Oct 9 2006, 10:06 PM
    A bathroom stall? Who&#39;s going to see it in a bathroom stall?
    the people going to take a poop? Or the janitor to have something nice to look at while he/she is cleaning up some foul shit?

fair enough

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fresh B)
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>*RIP WASTER 12*</span></span>

any Prince George B.C writers PM me

is it klam or clam?
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

they both make the same sound dont they? I write what ever i feel like. I just change it up a bit when i feel like it.

Take off the quotation marks because they seem more of a hindrance to your tag. It doesn&#39;t really make it look any better. What do you mean by keep things tight? like closer together? well I think you should still have it all the same size and it would look better that way. At leasts its better than my gay tag. haha

Just Keep practicing. Maybe if the bottom left part of the A is under the F kinda and the it goes up next to it. Or you can scrap it and try something else. just my idea

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[post edited]
    I changed my name to "Ak one" dunno if that&#39;s already taken
    but here&#39;s what I worked out with the new name....

Critz?
    What can be deon to make it better?

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

last one looks the best
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Id change the o, it seems to not fit in right.

Originally posted by Truth.@Oct 9 2006, 10:06 PM
    A bathroom stall? Who&#39;s going to see it in a bathroom stall?
    haha people taking shits
    <span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>I USE THIS TO FIND MY POSTS</span>