Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 501 of 2012 FirstFirst ... 4014514814914964974984995005015025035045055065115215516011001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 40239

Thread: Tags

this should clear it up...

haze is just a random user name i chose....calm.... :lol:

<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen someone heard you speaking.. </span> </span> </span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha. when i was trying to pick my first name, i wanted to write haze so bad. it was all i could do to stop myself. just seemed like such an ill name. well i would give crits now. but i dont know shit bout handies.

Yea, well HAZE isn&#39;t a bad name or anything but if some well known ledgend writes it and has his own site and shit like that its like umm no..LOL

<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen someone heard you speaking.. </span> </span> </span>

well i worked on another name hopefully it&#39;s better than MSX (that was totally rushed sorry about that) anyways here it is. I&#39;ve worked on it and wanted to see what suggestions yall have. Thanks

well it looks very handwritting ish, i used to write that too with one exception... but i will do an example you can take a gander at just so you can get some ideas....

I personly Don&#39;t like L&#39;s or O&#39;s but this is what i did in a few seconds..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

all of the letters are different &#39;fonts&#39;

that&#39;s a bad thing.

try to be consistent. pick a style you like and work on it till you think it&#39;s ace. then post it on here so we can tear it apart and you can go back and work on it some more. lather, rinse, repeat and hopefully in a while you will have shiny soft beautiful letters.

thou speak'st aright; i am that merry wanderer of the night.

LOL oh tayy (not my tag) but k

alright thanks haze and meetermaid will do...thanks for the tips

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ooh haze i thought you write silo whatever tho that advice applies to anything.

old stickers i found in my marker box. i wish i still had that gold pen..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^The handyrock on the left side is ill
    ill
    ill..
    :wub:
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Originally posted by meetermaid@Jan 21 2007, 10:25 PM
    all of the letters are different &#39;fonts&#39;

that&#39;s a bad thing.

try to be consistent. pick a style you like and work on it till you think it&#39;s ace. then post it on here so we can tear it apart and you can go back and work on it some more. lather, rinse, repeat and hopefully in a while you will have shiny soft beautiful letters.
    not true. its good to have lots of different styles if theyr good and recognizable. ill post all the different ways i write my name later.
    no pane no gain

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I don&#39;t think that&#39;s what she was getting at.

Having a million styles is great but keep with one style for your tag instead of using a different one for each letter.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

i dont usually do the cursive one with markers only paint.

no pane no gain

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The one in paint is fucking nice.

The top marker one is best, the one under it (on the left) is second best.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by d_g@Jan 22 2007, 02:26 AM
    I don&#39;t think that&#39;s what she was getting at.

Having a million styles is great but keep with one style for your tag instead of using a different one for each letter.
    exactly.

and paner the cursive style is ace

very nice shit mr pain..

any KRITZ, i just sketched that, and it looks better than the stuff ive been tagging with, SOOO KRITISZE

PS KERF is the KING

bottom right is the best, don&#39;t forget to give crit sonny gurl

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you didnt bring those top lines past the back of the K and R it would look better ,so yeah bottom right one but just change those 2 things