Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Tags

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hade - it would be cool to see you make a oneliner out of that. the letters are dope they just lack flow

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rewt, like i said, if ur better, prove it.... otherwise stop talking to me, i told u what i thought about u a long time ago..... i take crits from everyone but u (and it seems ur ONLY giving me 'crits' theres worse tags in this forum that u could 'crit' but u dont like me so u wanna try and tear me apart for my post) i have less than 0 respect for u...
    so fuck off u little homo, ur posts just make me laugh because u havent shown me anything better, and u COULDNT do a better tag even if u had a legal wall, with a brand new mop, and all the time in the world lmao, ur a JOKE! its hilarious that u even still post here.... but once more, show me a tag of yours thats better and ill apologize and call u the king! lol umadcuzucantdobetter! im done with u now, dont try talkin to me no mo', cuz ur not cool enough

Dude, rewt's hands are better than yours.
    I was looking for that blue oil stick/markal hand, but I can't find that shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude... no

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@FV: I know what pic you're talking about.
    Anion didn't post it, Deco one or w/e did.
    This leads me to believe that Anion didn't catch that tag.
    It looked way too clean to be Anion's hand.
    You'll know what I mean if you've seen that tag Anion caught on that tubesock-tittied bitch.
    Last edited by IbuprofenTablets; 10-02-2010 at 10:55 AM.
    CUNFES1

&

INSTAGRAM: FOLLOW #OMLET, WIN FREE HAMBURGERS

NATAS PIHSROW

EGGS-ASS

OMLET HAS RAPE VICTIMS.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That Nemor tag is hideous. Fix it. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

Dude, rewt's hands are better than yours
    This is what's up!

But yo, Zook, if you don't take me seriously, why you so mad?
    Just shake it off. You been whinin' like a little bitch since I put your mop skills on blast.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hah... anyone that read my post could clearly tell my mop ripped to shit, and its STILL better than anything u can post... wheres that pic big man? ...thats what i thought, consider urself shaken off... and fv was mistaking u for someone else, so THATS whats up douchebag lol

its apparent in all those tags i posted, but to further explain, heres another pic from that night, if u cant tell the nib on this mop is fucked ur a retard, look at the bottom of the R and the underline, it goes from thick to real thin because theres nothin but plastic on the tip... and yet, even my shittiest tags are still better than what rewt can post lol
    Last edited by Zookyook; 10-02-2010 at 01:46 PM.

You gonna' write a book with all these excuses...?

I don't flick many hands but Ill snap one that the cities been nice enough to let run for half a year.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

zewl- that tag would be fresh on a flat surface but that handrail makes it look bad

rewt, againnnnnn....... its ONE valid excuse... u seem to just ignore that and tell me that my handy sucks... like i said though, ur shaken off, u havent produced anything better, ever, that was the other point i just made ;-)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I feel it...don't really care...but I see what you're sayin. And I'm feelin that E on that hand up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Zookyook View Post
    ur giving crits and asking a few questions was the most smug shit ive ever heard... u know ur talkin shit

i cant get embarrassed by the fag with the least respect on bs lol... like i said, if ur such a big boy, post something better or shut ur fucking mouth, u annoy everyone on here and we all laugh at u.... keep striving for those euro style straights

moner those arent bad... that names hella taken but if u dont care fuck it.... that wall needs a decent throw on it though mayn not just a tag ;-)
    Thanks man... I don't care if the name is Taken lol... I write Mone' pronounced Money... And I believe that style speaks for you rather than the name... The best writer can rock whatever name you know what I mean... Also I did put a thowie on that wall lol... it needs work though i'm aware...
    “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successful personality an duplicate it.”

i like that nemor tag, the drips are a bit sloppy but you said thats from the mop. The only thing i dont like on it is the swoop type thing on the leg of the R

@MoganOne: The throw is decent. The E at the end is not uniform with the rest of the letter heights and widths. I don't think you should tilt the M,O, and N, just paint them straight up and down.

Itried to add flow to this, but I use that term loosely.

@FuckTheFame, I don't know how I can connect the D and the E in a one liner. haha. I'll play around with it some more.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks for readin that part patch hah... yea ive gotta work on handstyles with this name more often

mone i like that throw except the E, u should make the E just like ur N kinda, at least make it the same size as the other letters, the M is dope shit, i love black fill white outline throws, best combo ever

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default Some more Tags

Can't wait to get a mop...

sorry for the photo quality and size... kind of lazy and this is the toy thread so fuck it
    “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successful personality an duplicate it.”

zewl- that tag would be fresh on a flat surface but that handrail makes it look bad

rewt, againnnnnn....... its ONE valid excuse... u seem to just ignore that and tell me that my handy sucks... like i said though, ur shaken off, u havent produced anything better, ever, that was the other point i just made ;-)
    I didn't say your hands suck. I just said your mopwork is lacking.
    Just because I have a bad wrap here doesn't mean I don't know I'm talking about.
    That's another great excuse for your short novel by the way...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this is the shit

rewt, stop talking, ur done until i see something better
    Last edited by Zookyook; 10-02-2010 at 07:21 PM.

rewt, stop talking, ur done until i see something better
    I'm done? Stop talking? You've already written four chapters to a short story and you tell me to stop talking? Haha. You mad, *****! You mad!

No nib. No bullshit. Nothin' fancy, just writin' my name at rush hour at a four way...
    Done with an AP Drip Mop Mini.

Figured I'd post a hand that was done with 'no nib' to compare. Your drips were forced. My drips were in the ink.
    You can tell they were forced from them big blotchy thick lines. It's obvious you squeezed or put more pressure into those lines and areas as opposed to the others.
    I say this because it reminds me of how some of my lines came out when I first tried to use a mop and wanted to get those drips.
    If you have a nice squeeze mop, you barely have to squeeze it. Just hold her tight and rip it.
    Personally, I still think you're squeezing too hard and lack consistent pressure throughout your motions.
    Like I said, it's in the ink...
    Last edited by HeklrToo; 10-02-2010 at 11:15 PM.