Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 511 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 114114614915015065075085095105115125135145155165215315616111011 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,220 of 40382

Thread: Tags

nice blag but im not the only 1 to call it, someone else did in the battle u had wid hepos.

as i said u seem ayt so i aint guna argue wid ya i just thought they were very similar in style proportion etc.

btw i can rock a handy and im workin on pieces so i thinks that is quite a narrow minded presumption, but yeh my handy could use some work, everyones could, apart from proper his shit is illin.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (enigmatic &#064; Apr 25 2007, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    dont listen to anyone on bombing science. its a graffiti website for people who dont write graffiti.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;ve improved a little bit, heres one for a sticker, the letters are closer together than they look.

i&#39;ll get something better up today.
    Peace to Dawzr

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by 1nOnly Baze@Jan 28 2007, 11:23 AM
    fuck the real haze&#33; the only resemblance is a fucking star and lil swirl on the e. my a, my z, and my e look nothing like his shit. alot of people use halos. so are you saying that they must be biting haze to? i had no idea who haze was until i started seeing names similar to mine on bombing science. i got alot of different tags anyway. im all about throwups and handstyles, but you idiots in the toy forum are to busy tryin to do pieces and characters when you cant even get a decent handy. so trust me, im not biting, and if you think one simple tag looks like someone else&#39;s, then thats your opinion, but just look a little bit closer at everyone elses stuff on this forum, if they started from scratch they would never get anywhere.
    EXACTLY
    some people can do the best pices ever then put a shitty handstyle next to it and it completly ruins the entire thing
    flexible, like every female Huxtable was fuckable

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

true

hand entry....
    its plain and wont get a vote but whatever

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by dim@Jan 28 2007, 12:29 PM
    can someone crit this for me

crits the people before you frst you dicksplat

and idk what the hell that even says...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it says dim one and next time i will

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tech, i&#39;m feeling those

dim, its completely illegible, even when i know what letters i&#39;m looking for

whahappen, not feeling it. I like the K and the shape of the O. That&#39;s about it.

crits?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by whahappen?@Jan 28 2007, 12:45 PM
    hand entry....
    its plain and wont get a vote but whatever
    dont worry, ill vote for ya. hahah... im being seriouse..... i didn&#39;t eneter this one, i thought it was to easy. my girl entered the throwie battle. i hope it gets some good votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

LOL..about the whole HAZE, BAZE and FAZE thing.. baze you seemed to get a couple IDEAS off haze..not saying you bit anything.. and i actualy didn&#39;t know who you were even tho i do recall you saying something about giving me throw ideas..(three people gave me throw ideas thats probly why i don&#39;t remember you name) and did i mention im not using thos tags anyway? i think i did.. <_<

using top middle and right.. maybe leff too..

<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen someone heard you speaking.. </span> </span> </span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haze....why do you care about what people say about your name....as long as there sint anyone around your was with the name then do yah thing..damn...yall need to get off his back..fuck me..

ras if u dont kno why u shudnt call urself haze or kno who the original haze is then do me a favour and just quit.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (enigmatic &#064; Apr 25 2007, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    dont listen to anyone on bombing science. its a graffiti website for people who dont write graffiti.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR.

what in the FUCKK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i don&#39;t write HAZE its just my user name.. everyone just remain calm.... just a user name... not my tag.. calm..

i was talking about how baze got ideas from the real haze.. ya know the dude that actualy writes it.....

<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen someone heard you speaking.. </span> </span> </span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ASB..I already know he doesnt write Haze..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

new stuff, the black one is better than blue

yes those are on stickers. critique?
    Peace to Dawzr

whats that say again???... maybe make it less bunched together.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It says Seikt but my letters were too spaced apart before so i tried bunching them together...i guess i bunched them a litle too much hehe
    Peace to Dawzr

nyda - make your letters more preportional

faze - simpler letters

darkeist - what does that say?... go simpler and make the letters the same size

anywho heres what im workin with..