Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bombing Videos

Originally posted by JadedSketches+Apr 30 2006, 02:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JadedSketches @ Apr 30 2006, 02:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Unded@Apr 30 2006, 01:09 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-toos
    @Apr 29 2006, 04:07 PM
    If you go to www.stillfree.com its mark ecko&#39;s site and at the bottom of the page and click on the legal disclaimer thing it says in there that "the video does not depict a real event"

I think that is really lame that he does that what a goon <_<

He was making a point, I personally, even though it was fake, see it as kinda cool, but he should have bombed the entire plane.
    Who gives a fuck what you think? Do you have any idea how hard it would be to get within 100 feet of the AF One plane? Let alone, paint it, and put it on video.
    exacly, thats why it would have been impressive, but it was legal, which completely kills the point. [/b][/quote]
    Well, I&#39;ll give you that. But until it was known that it was legal, people were freaking the fuck out. He got the reaction he wanted.
    Wow... This fucking sounds like something I&#39;d come up with.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I&#39;d duct tape twigs and shit all over myself then use the Krylon camo paint to make sure it&#39;s all done correctly. When you&#39;ve got that covered, sneak in all quiet like and wait for the next coming of jesus. If the crips give ya trouble,...light yourself on fire and yell &quot;Twinkies&#33;&quot; a lot...that&#39;s what my dad would do.. h34r:</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by Unded+Apr 30 2006, 03:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Unded @ Apr 30 2006, 03:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JadedSketches@Apr 30 2006, 02:10 AM
    Originally posted by Unded@Apr 30 2006, 01:09 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-toos
    @Apr 29 2006, 04:07 PM
    If you go to www.stillfree.com its mark ecko&#39;s site and at the bottom of the page and click on the legal disclaimer thing it says in there that "the video does not depict a real event"

I think that is really lame that he does that what a goon <_<

He was making a point, I personally, even though it was fake, see it as kinda cool, but he should have bombed the entire plane.
    Who gives a fuck what you think? Do you have any idea how hard it would be to get within 100 feet of the AF One plane? Let alone, paint it, and put it on video.

exacly, thats why it would have been impressive, but it was legal, which completely kills the point.
    Well, I&#39;ll give you that. But until it was known that it was legal, people were freaking the fuck out. He got the reaction he wanted. [/b][/quote]
    it was fake and hes using all this bullshit to promote his fake ass game
    the tagging was put in digitally
    you cant even talk to the president on the phone
    what makes you think you could get that close to his fucking plane
    anyone who believes he did that is an idiot
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>&quot;I WRITE&quot;</span></span></span>

wats some good sites to find them at besides youtube

Mark Ecko was tryin to trick the public into believing what he did was real, it wasnt, and if you watch the video he made, nowhere on it does he say it was fake. if he wasnt questioned, i dont think he would ever come out and say ya i bought the plane and did it......i think the guy is bogus***
    I succesfully got banned from BombingScience for being just that stupid&#33;

nice videos lol i like the kid 1.... lol

The video wasn&#39;t about convincing people that he actually painted Air Force One. I&#39;m with pretty much everybody that Marc Ecko is a joke and even associating his name to graffiti is equivilent to wearing plastic satan horns to church...

But, he did succeed in his &#39;social experiment&#39; of making people think. Sure, it was all just a marketing scheme to promote his junk, but it worked. From social perspective, I think he was more concerned with making people wonder whether it was real, and to have people question it and discuss it, rather than convince people the act was legit.

There&#39;s no way, from a business perspective, that he would actually try to pass this off as the real deal. The video and legal disclaimer are proof of this. The guy is a businessman. He knows how to get people talking about him and his products.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ That is where you&#39;re wrong, he sure did try to make people think it was real. He has a video on video.google.com where he clearly says " Thats why i bombed the presidents plane" and then goes on to tell you how we aren&#39;t free and what not.
    disclaimer: I do not commit or condone any illegal acts, nor am I affiliated with anyone that does, regardless to anything that I post.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah mark ecko is a sell out.

he didn&#39;t bomb the plane to prove a point or see what happened.

He did it because he wanted people to think he was hard and real. When is just a fake.

I mean who fakes that shit to make themselves look good?

like imagine some guys filming themselves going into a trainyard and bombing all the trains trying to get cred for it.

Then it turns out one of their daddies owned the trainyards, was gonna have the trains get new paint soon so said the kids could do it **since it would just be painted over**

Yeah I&#39;m sure the people defending mark would defent them too.

If people can use graffiti to get rich, fucking good on them. But when they EXPLOIT graffiti to get rich, it is fucked. They don&#39;t care about the culture or other writers, only their wallets.
    &lt;-Launceston Born Skillaz-&gt;

Ignorance is bliss and you are one happy motherfucker.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by STARPLAYER View Post
    yo, the beginig of that shit is fucked

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats The Warriors faggot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3UhH...ature=youtu.be

just did this today and the cops showed up right at the end after it did the final highlight

http://www.youtube.com/user/ubuv?feature=results_main
    this channel has over 300 vids of bombing by the efforts of above

BACK YA MOUF VOLUME 7 OUT NOW!!

"in our soul" hahahaha
    music mighten of worked if i was sober but i wasn't..so yer it's fine.

i seen ppl post talk about my videos, i made those tae blanco vids thas me crazy people all over kno them

Crazy vid from Belgium!

www.atek84.com