Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drippy Or Not Drippy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kronik, Jul 13, 2005.

Share This Page

1. kronik

kronik Senior Member

my friend and i are gunna buy off bs and im gunna buy some caps and a marker.. i was reading were it tellz about how the marker is and it said it was drippy and i wanted to witch do you prefer drippy or not drippy and why~

2. KaOs-OneR

KaOs-OneR Senior Member

drippy.. when its drippy, it just shows that the lines of the marker, or the outcome, are really really inky and look really full, and the drips in my opinion make it look hotter

3. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

if i tag something i usually use spray paint or those paint markers(silver)....but i would deffinetely use a drippy one just cause its fucking drippy man!....i would assume it flows better too....

4. D0ZeR

D0ZeR Senior Member

i would get a drippy marker because it looks cool to me and if its a good drippy marker it go's down the surface a long way. more damage.

5. D0ZeR

D0ZeR Senior Member

DRIPS ARE JUST COOLER!!!

especially if its an on the run flowpen.

6. epod

epod Elite Member

it depends on what you want. a drippy one will give you a fuller, and if you use it right, a drippy line , and a regular paint marker will give you a regular line, as with any fat-tipped ink marker. keep in mind that with a drippy marker, u gotta move your hand fast or youll waste ink and itll look bad.

7. RMA

RMA Elite Member

Drips suck, keep it clean.

8. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah , drips are str8 depending on what your throwig up, if your gunna have drips comming through the top and running through you shit , it might look whack, and is you cant move your hand, then youll just have a mess,
    i myself like no drips,or some drips but that the end/bottom of my letters

9. RMA

RMA Elite Member

some drips are cool if you can do them right, but nasty ass mop tags with so many drips that there void of all style, form, or letter structure are nasty.

10. atmos.

atmos. Member

Drips are retarded. They're only nice sometimes. Why do starter kids always want drips?

11. shyone

shyone Elite Member

12. Craze

Craze Senior Member

drippy rocks looks tight and makes u feel good later when u see it :ph34r:

13. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

i like both, it just depends on what i feel like. drips look so sloppy and nice and people who see it are like do they want it like that? but then with non drippy markers you can get some sick flared handstyles goin. but if your just starting you'll prolly want to get as much out of your shit as possible so i'd go with a non drippy marker cause they'll last a bit longer.

14. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

because of the post below you. adds more style, in my area the toys dont have shit that drips lol, so whatever

15. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

drips r fucken tight if u can do em righ tat th ebottom the letters thats y im makin a kiwi righ tnow

16. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

^yeah if you can do them right they look dope but if you mess them up, it can make you look really toy or just anxious.

17. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

both, too drippy makes it look like shit

18. wind chimes

wind chimes Senior Member

get a drippy one if you also have the option of keeping it normal because then you can get drips or not. however if the marker you want is just for drips which I dought just pick it up anyway see how you like the drips if not just go buy another. I personally don't do drips but I still think they look tight

for the most part I like nice and clean tags

19. element503

element503 Elite Member

flowpens suck. the ink dissapears after a week.

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

flowpens are aight, inks stains well, but all in all its a cheaply made marker that drips more in youre pocket then on the wall haha

drips are fun... but to get anything decent drip wise u need a home made...

then again a clean wide nib is hot for the waves on tags.. that i like with no drips, but only for really flat surfaces