Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Cesk View Post
    LOL

I don't think the guys sarcasm couldn't have been more obvious, you must really have a pile of shit that substitutes your brain.
    Because sarcasm is something you can read?
    I don't think so.
    /[ZEWSE]/GRUNGE.TECHNICIANS/STK/THOSE.STUPID.VANDALS/!*

- "This wall used to have art on it... Now, it has cocks."

Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    @7th incision: thank you. just thank you...

*Regardless of any claims posted on this website, I do not practice or condone illegal vandalism.
    I merely photograph and document other artists' work.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I have only hit one heaven and it was scary as fuck...The area to stand on was 4 feet long and a foot wide with big ass screws coming out in random places so if you stepped on on of those you would lose your balance and fall. it was a perfect spot about 4 stories up...I hit a hollow throwie but it only lasted about a week.

later someone came and did some handstyles which lasted a lot longer.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

because you suck

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yep you're so suckedy suck(i don't no of yuo suck

Quote Originally Posted by 7thIncision View Post
    Because sarcasm is something you can read?
    I don't think so.
    Why'd everyone else know he was being sarcastic then?

Oh well at least you looked really cool when you dissed him up yo'

[/sarcasm]

nine-oh-fucking-five

I needs to find the heaven spots around my area. Bombing that shit would just be such an adrenaline rush. I remember hitting my first overpass with traffic, that was mad. Imagine with the risk of death. Damn....
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

rest in peace merk. heavens. is the place where my name rests. high above the streets. the meanstreaks the freaks. the beats the heat. is where i challenge ma feats.adrenaline you dont even know *****.

feelin ya hands tremble as ur sweat falls from the dome to the pavement sixty feet below. the lightning strikes the rain falls. iv been up on a heaven an fuckin a flash storm happened. shit u think u know adrenaline.u know what it is to hear lighting strike less than 200 yards from me i thought the dentist was scary as fuck. nothin compared to goodol florida thunderstorms.. the sign shakes an waves as squad cars flyin past wit the sirens on. not sure if it was for me or somebody got smoked.the fumes from my cans gettin me light headed my hands slide on the bars.. as the life of mine rushes through my veins deep within my mainframe. hard to imagine to obtain in ya brain. none of u will ever know. how far will i go.till my heart rhythm is altered an it begins to slow. the greatist feelin is bustin ma piece up there an when my feet touch the soil an flick on them lights. igot a smile ear to ear. like yeaaah an than its short lived an im runnin hoppin fences prayin to get away. what i inhale is graffiti. what i exhale is my breath of life on the heavens. i personally dont care what anyone says about me on this website, the cats that wer close to me that faded away like aged rusto. heros come an go. legends are forever. if cats want beef. *****s gonna have to go where i go. climb where i climb. ever since my first hiway sign. the jawdroppin spots is what i dig. iv been tryin to link wit cats that are about the same thing. its hard to find *****s that would give there life to this shit. not jus to give there life ina sense that yea ill get arrested over this. im talkin bout the untouchables that would die for graffiti. not the part time baby back hobbie ass bitchs. the full time down to ride ready to die *****s. maby one day ill find that forever spot iv been lookin for. billboards rarely run more than a week. unless u hit the back. highway signs on the back run for a minute. bridge over passes run for aa idk till they find someone daring to buff it. my favorite part about graff. is that i look jus like you. i bleed jus like u i breath jus like u. and ud never know. ud never know that i just walked passed u. thats that ill shit. rekal said why cos. how come u play this dangerous sport. merk died doin that shit ,that ***** was blood cosmic.i said im sorry bout vicent but it wasnt my choice to begin wit. it was the way i was bred. my disease. graff heads stay up.
    dont nobody know ma troubles but god

hey bombingscience, you all could learn a thing or two from this guy^^
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aplause for the rap
    no beef just chicken401 reppin

Quote Originally Posted by STONES ONER View Post
    i feel bad for salvo who just found out over the internet that his friend was murdered.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO View Post
    lmfao
    .................................................. ......................
    Quote Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
    Touching yourself is also the Gateway to becoming a Homo. You men should always use Tongs when handling your Choo-choo.
    i dont write dior

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if its past 3AM and my shoes are tied tight ill do just about anything

Quote Originally Posted by JETPACK!! View Post
    rots knows whatsup. fuck a condom, pull out and nut on her face... then laugh at her. i nutted in some chicks eye before, holy christ i never laughed so hard in my life. i gave her a dirty sock to do whatever with.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo highway man you sound like you would get along with these cats pk and kid all they do is heaven spots i mostly see them up in new york jersey and when your heading to philly

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BATER View Post
    i've hit plenty of heaven spots ..billboards are pretty safe theres always a gettin caught factor but otherwise it all depends on whether the sign has a guard rail cause most dont have one but the platform is wide enough and safe and also if it sways back and forth due to its height
    Billboards from where I like have no platform. All it is is a board on a stick. Fuck knows how people manage to get up there. Nothing to stand on. And only thing to climb is a pole with nothing to pull yourself up.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well i lie flat on my front andget an erection,
    usualy elevates me way past were i need to hit,
    so i think about resp then do my bomb on the way down as i become flacid again

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

respect, hiway.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I fucking hate black people.
    disclaimer: i do not commit any illegal acts regardless to anything that i post

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i wanna tag the white house
    WITH BLACK PAINT
    Last edited by DeeSquared; 06-16-2009 at 07:23 PM.

Thats me, i helped myself up with my skateboard, and just climbed the rest of the way up. Then i just did the same, jumped off, and walked away like if nun happend.
    Last edited by nine one; 06-16-2009 at 08:16 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

How do you get up to the ladder of a billboard thats like 20 feet off the ground?

Sober2
    R.I.P MUNIK

you use your surroundings. like if the billboard's by a building find a way to get on top of the building then get on the billboard.
    SURGEone.

ups 2 highway...i hit a spot off the side of a bridge over water wit handys nuthin special tho spot wasnt that great about 30 40 feet over water

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I Haven't Hit Many Heaven Spot's But I Hit One With A Handstyle. I Crawled Out On This Bridge Ledge On An Old Walkway And Put It Up. If I Fell I Would Of Landed In Some Nasty Water But That's About It..