Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2939444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1031
  1. #961
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    they're hipsters that fuck stars

  2. #962
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    cactus
    Posts
    813
    Credits
    7
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    nay doode. he came through nasty ville and we played with him and spent much time gettin to know him. genuinely he aint a bad guy and he plays decent music. but he straight up said to us he rode freight and we all got into a conversation bout it. it was clear after like 30 seconds hed never set foot on a train. it wasnt meant to be a hardcore diss. but it is annoying for the people that actually go out and do the thing to have some guy tell us how hes much better at it
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vagrant

    Meka ur inta the tramping lifestyle? My opinion of you just went way up.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle View Post
    i married a Vietnamese lady boy in nam. her/his name was meka
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    BS: Where we can make light of our pedophilia.
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    God it smells so good out right now, I want to fuck the air

  3. #963
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    favorite punk bands: Fugazi, Bad Brains, Black flag, Inside Out, Gang of four, Shellac, The jesus lizard, adolescents, circle jerks, gorilla biscuts, one last wish, hoover, faraquet, rites of spring, the dead milkmen, drive like jehu, reagan youth, the clash, youth brigade (dc)

    punk bands i hate: ramones, sex pistols, rancid, NoFX, Pennywise, nirvana (maybe punk?), any nazi punk, streetlight manifesto, punk ska, folk punk
    Last edited by thebigswell; 01-08-2010 at 09:10 PM.

  4. #964
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i also really dig the minutemen and the replacements

  5. #965
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    you have good taste, although specific

  6. #966
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    cactus
    Posts
    813
    Credits
    7
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    At the gates, Catharsis, Dark Nation, The Decemberists, Defiance Ohio, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Catherine, Catheter, Dystopia, Fall of the bastards, Oakhelm, Finntroll, Ganglion, Garmonbozia, Kylesa, Langhorne Slim, Mischief Brew, Ghost Mice, Moral Decay, Neurosis, Oroku, Two gallants, Never say surrender, You and me and the devil makes three, Phobia
    didnt bother putting any of those in a genre. too lazy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vagrant

    Meka ur inta the tramping lifestyle? My opinion of you just went way up.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle View Post
    i married a Vietnamese lady boy in nam. her/his name was meka
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    BS: Where we can make light of our pedophilia.
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    God it smells so good out right now, I want to fuck the air

  7. #967

    Default

    anyone play in crust / grind bands?

  8. #968

    Default

    i like against me!, btmi!, johnny hobo, pat the bunny, strike anywhere, nofx, streetlight manifesto, big d and the kids table, black flag, the bouncing souls, dead kennedys, Defiance ohio, old green day, minor threat (but not ian macaye cause he's fucking arrogant), olddd misfits, op ivy, rancid, ramones, rise against..i'll listen to anything really.

  9. #969
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pomona/L.A.
    Posts
    2,042
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Aside from BTMI, Johnny Hobo/PTB, Defiance, Ohio, your entire list is the same thing I get from every kid in an Exploited T-shirt I see.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

  10. #970

    Default

    Real converse punk-rockers don't buy brand-merchandise.......


    Extreme Brite White

  11. #971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrustOner View Post
    Aside from BTMI, Johnny Hobo/PTB, Defiance, Ohio, your entire list is the same thing I get from every kid in an Exploited T-shirt I see.
    Probably because Against Me!, NoFX, Black Flag, Bouncing Souls, DK, Green Day (slappy comp / kerplunk), minor threat, misfits, and Op Ivy are all great bands that everybody should know.

    Its not any kids fault that they don't have any half decent local shows or have anyone older to find good shit from.
    Don't fight against the simps!


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

  12. #972
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pomona/L.A.
    Posts
    2,042
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Eh, NOFX and Green Day are bands I just can't stand..

    Other than NOFX's one Ska album.. ha. And the song "Nubs."

    but yeah, I was just pointing out something I noticed. I'd be willing to help him get more into it if he wanted to.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

  13. #973
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    2,452
    Credits
    49
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    POWERVIOLENCE
    GRINDCORE
    POWERVIOLENCE
    GRINDCORE
    POWERVIOLENCE
    GRINDCORE
    CRUST
    CRUST
    CRUST

    for ever.
    78 ZOF 78



  14. #974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
    Probably because Against Me!, NoFX, Black Flag, Bouncing Souls, DK, Green Day (slappy comp / kerplunk), minor threat, misfits, and Op Ivy are all great bands that everybody should know.

    Its not any kids fault that they don't have any half decent local shows or have anyone older to find good shit from.
    Actually there are a couple of local bands that I was too lazy to mention like spoonboy, James disaster, the sticky bandits, and bookworm. I live in the wash. Dc area and the scene here has recently been taking a turn in the right direction..

  15. #975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jiveONE View Post
    Actually there are a couple of local bands that I was too lazy to mention like spoonboy, James disaster, the sticky bandits, and bookworm. I live in the wash. Dc area and the scene here has recently been taking a turn in the right direction..
    Ha I wasn't actually calling you out, just saying I never hate on people for just knowing only more popular bands. I just dislike people who are close minded or think they know everything there is to know.
    Don't fight against the simps!


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

  16. #976
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pomona/L.A.
    Posts
    2,042
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Who said that?
    Ah, whatever.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

  17. #977

    Default

    black flag, bad brains, pennywise, bouncing souls, cro mags, DEA, desendents, gorilla biscuits, gob, h20, 7 seconds, Minor threat just to name a few

  18. #978

    Default

    http://www.myspace.com/lizardjohnnyband
    The song planets. Do it.
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

    Bored Of Your Average.

  19. #979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
    Ha I wasn't actually calling you out, just saying I never hate on people for just knowing only more popular bands. I just dislike people who are close minded or think they know everything there is to know.
    haha aight i got ya.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesDis...30/iiC8jTXkclw
    my friend's youtube channel...I'm glad someone is documenting the scene..it's so hard to find a nice quality video of minor threat.

  20. #980
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Civil Disobedience - Invention Extinction (ENTIRE LP)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGugs0gU_FE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KMSXQ3KDw4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GLdj-37B3U

    this is for you, meka1 and fr33k
    Last edited by Vagrant; 02-17-2010 at 05:36 PM.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top