Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude....we have to trade for sure...you have so much good stuff. Wasted Youth, JFA, BODY COUNT BODY MOTHA FUCKIN COUNT, Verbal Abuse...dude...we are trading.

holy fuck dude =O.. nice colection !
    I think one of the best band is the casualties !.. after all these years they are steel making somme preti good thing !

another good band is wednesday nicht heroes ! an underground band from canada !.. the singer is so crazy you should see them in concert !

L.C.B. for life hahaha P S Y C H O I'm a fuckin Psycho!

$$$$$$$$&# 036;$$$$$$$&#03 6;$$$$$$$$ $$smokebluntsdie$$$$ $$$$$$$$&# 036;$$$$$$$&#03 6;$$$$

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Speak!@Oct 2 2006, 01:42 PM
    I think one of the best band is the casualties !.. after all these years they are steel making somme preti good thing !

another good band is wednesday nicht heroes ! an underground band from canada !.. the singer is so crazy you should see them in concert !
    one of the best bands is the casualties?! You are fucking dumb. 99% of the bands on his list are better than the casualties. christ...

I think that you meant to say Capitalist Casualties.

no I really meant THE CASUALTIES.. I like them and i dont give a shit about what the others said about it ! but i have to admit that theres some very good band on this list!

Originally posted by Speak!@Oct 2 2006, 01:42 PM

uuuuuuuh no
    thre alright, but there not true punk, in fact theyre pushing metal....shit just doesnt fit.....their lead has the heaviest mexican accent ive ever heard, doesnt sound good at all

yeah ! a got to admit that ! =P is a mexican but he imigrate to nyc !.. or he was born there something like this !

what do you use to down load? i have morpheus
    <span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>I USE THIS TO FIND MY POSTS</span>

share aza and lime wire

and if you what to download full album I usa torent spy

don&#39;t know if this has been posted before...
    http://www.sonyclassics.com/americanhardcore/

dude &#33; i cant wait to see this &#33;.. so much great bands &#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh man&#33; I cant wait to hear all these bands tell me how im wasting my life&#33; I cant wait for them to tell me that hardcore was better back then&#33; That it can never be recreated&#33; That it died in 86&#33; No exceptions&#33; That we are all wasting out time because it will never be the same&#33;

this movie is going to be terrible. have you guys even read the book? it sucked. it was a biased piece of garbage that reads like a fith grader wrote it. Stephen Blush is a chode.

Originally posted by &#045;testify&#045;@Oct 2 2006, 06:46 PM
    what do you use to down load? i have morpheus
    shut up

hmm, ive read american hardcore....didnt think it was that bad, and ive read some pretty good books....i do agree to some extent...but im still seeing the movie...might as well

hmm i guess you&#39;re write ecls&#33;.. :blink:

but i love those old school band &#33; :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh im sure ill see it too. but im not super pumped. if my friends have it and we pop it in im not gonna boycott it or anything...but you know thats what they are going to talk about.

when is it coming out ?&#33;

Originally posted by elcs@Oct 2 2006, 07:10 PM
    oh im sure ill see it too. but im not super pumped. if my friends have it and we pop it in im not gonna boycott it or anything...but you know thats what they are going to talk about.
    its not like theres any other movies to waste 6 bucks on.....