Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

6"X6" Blank Sticker Paper

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jrkey021983, May 9, 2009.

Share This Page

1. jrkey021983

jrkey021983 New Member

How much would you pay for blank sticker paper? I want to make blank sticker paper that anyone can get a hold of instead of having to cut out tiny pieces and stick them together to make a decent size sticker. I am working with a few artists to develop them but i want to make the price reasonable. I want to start out with 6x6 squares and 8.5x11 full sheets so you can cut out your own designs. So what is a good price for each. I also want some feedback on different shapes, sizes and textures that you would like to see. I would appreciate feedback on this because I know that you are all as sick as I am with the limited availability of such items. Unless you want someone to print them out for you but who wants that. Theres nothing like a hand drawn sticker in a dope spot.

2. vaginajuice

vaginajuice Senior Member

are we gonna b able to buy it online?
    make it cost a dollar

3. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

hmmm, I think I'd pay like $5.00 for 20 sheets...but I dont know, its a ballpark price. I just steal my stickers from the UPS headquarters haha.

4. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

5. lolumad?

lolumad? Senior Member

6. signal

signal Member

thats a good idea man.. i'd pay like $5 for 10

7. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

i would not pay much at all

you gotta think of soem good way to make money, while sellign them fore really cheap or for free.

like how do usps and everyone make thiers andd still have them for free?

8. LIQUIDFOOT

LIQUIDFOOT Senior Member

hahahah ups makes there money by shipping peoples stuff around the world the stickers are just for shipping they dont sell them

9. SAID

SAID Moderator

They sell like 100 sheets for 5$..

10. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

are you guys talking about the sticker paper that's the exact same material as those reflector stickers? those mother fucks stick hard as shit. i wanna get my hands on those.

11. vaginajuice

vaginajuice Senior Member

where do u get those brah?

12. jawsy

jawsy Senior Member

go rack a box of 100 a4 sticker paper sheets.. cut them to size.. makes 400 ish

13. jrkey021983

jrkey021983 New Member

I know that you can take them from the post office but the actual part of the stickers that you can use are small and to get a good size one you have to put two of them together and its a pain. I have looked high and low for prices on getting these things printed and nowhere did i see them for $8 for 100 of them. Well just let me know what you guys think. I really would like to get these things made and start selling them online.

14. jawsy

jawsy Senior Member

theft is your friend

15. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

i hate to burst the bubble here but they sell sheets of sticker paper.... its not hard to find... The only way your gunna go anywhere with it is if you make either a printable vinyl sticker paper or an extreme heavy duty sticker like thats waayyy stickier than normal and weather proof.

16. NONER909

NONER909 Member

go 2 any office supply store and they do have 8 1/2 by 11 stickers there trust.....

17. jrkey021983

jrkey021983 New Member

I want to fabricate sticker paper.

18. jrkey021983

jrkey021983 New Member

That is exactly why I put this thread on so i could see what people were looking for in sticker paper. I have heard many people talk about vinyl paper and making it weatherproof is a must. I was also thinking about gold or silver foil sheets.

19. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

hella sticky permanent tear proof sticker paper with microscopic perforations so that when people try to peel them off they just get little bits.

20. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

if ur asking for the impossile why not ask for a floating pair of tits that taste like honey to follow u everywere