Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Girls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaughtSlippin, May 11, 2009.

Share This Page

1. CaughtSlippin

CaughtSlippin Member

Discuss situations your in to get a girl. Ill start
    So at school theres this girl at my school that ive like for a while now, ive talked alot to her, i told one of my boys and he Now says he likes her and is trying to go out with her. What the Fuck do I do :confused:

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

sounds like you're in high school?!?! middle school?!?
    anyways, im drunk..... i just approved your topic so some of the more "mature" BS users can give you some advice.

starting with me.

fuck it! go after her, 9 times outa 10 ANY high school relationship is NOT going to last. have fun while you are still young. whats the worst part that can happen?
    she denies you and gives you no play? who cares. life goes on. high school life means shit once you get older. Again, just go for it before your friend does. If he gives you drama for it, shake him off your friends list. that aint no homie.

3. triple6inthemix

triple6inthemix Senior Member

he pretty much summed it up. what you dont do now, your gonna wish you did later. trust me

go for it dog, balls to the wall. and if homeboy wants to cloud your day with some drama, sock him in the mouth

get the girl then do graffiti on her and post pictures

4. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Sounds like a plan? Sounds like a plan.

5. XskeletorX

XskeletorX Senior Member

word. dont waste any opportunities man, i did and i regret it.

6. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

well there we go. spit game and take it slow, but not too slow!

7. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

i already said it but here we go again

punch him in the fucking neck and tell him to step off.

8. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

9. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

if hes your boy he'll step off with not you better get to the throat punching.

ps. LOLKobe.

10. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

if hes your boy then hell go out and get another one so you can both get hammared and gangbang...

yeaaahhhhhh

11. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

^this guy knows what hes talking bout

past experience??

12. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

well that's a pretty shitty friend. when i was in high school i really didn't have girls "i liked", they were just girls i wanted to take back to my parents house, drug her with ghb, and keep her under my bed for a couple of days.

so rape as many chicks as you can now, because when you're old and your dick is all wrinkly, you're going to be too occupied with a wife and kids and a big important job to be raping 17 year old girls.

13. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

im gonna pass this on tae you.

its passed down from every father tae their son in glasgow. and seein as a probably pumped yer maw at some stage i feel i needa step up to the plate here.

"Go Forth And Get It Pumped"

14. Reincarnation

Reincarnation Senior Member

15. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

a penis pump? dude he's in highschool.

but for real, you should pull your friend aside, basically say, "bro, that shit's not cool. you know that". and if he says anything along the lines of "eat shit" then split buddy in his shit. simple as that.

16. Reincarnation

I think he ment get a hand job lol

17. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

This kid 'CaughtSlippin' has no style. If you don't have enough to get a girl, you won't be able to hold up the relationship.

18. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

LOL LOL LOL

no i meant like have intercourse with her lol.

pump is like common scottish vernacular for "have sex with lol".

LOL u guys!

OMG this thread is such LOL. like i just showed my friend and he totally lol'ed as well. LOL!

19. Reincarnation

roflcopters i luv you *****

20. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

haha cmon guys, i knew what he was sayin. he just meant get it fuckin done. hook it up and tap that shit.

On the real though, hit it or quit it. Either step ya mack game up and get the girl. Dont let it be something that you regret. like when i was in high school i stayed with this crazy bitch for like 2 plus years. most of which i was on some sort of drug, but thats beside the point. There was a good friend of mine, who was female lol that i had the biggest crush on the whole time, well i saw her not that long ago and had some drinks with her, turns out she liked me the whole time and i didnt do shit about it. She was cooler than my girl at the time, had much nicer tits than my girl, was skinnier and all around better but i didnt do shit about it. So do shit about it. dont regret it later.

If i ever get single,which i love the shit out of the girl im with now so im not worried about it, but if something happens and i become single like for good, not just my girl trippin, then guess who the first girl im chasin down is... yeah. So get the one your after.