Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

If I Were The President...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PeeInTheShower, May 16, 2009.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

kind of a cliche bullshit topic, but hey. should be fun...

-if i were president i'd make it necessary for every public bathroom to have a portable pooper washer. noone likes a dirty butthole.
    -i would absolutely make positively sure that any cop car has sensitive audio, and that the police tape is always used in court, to prevent from typical crooked cop bullshit
    -need i say it? decriminalization of marijuana (but to 18 and older, we don't need 13 year olds getting high and killing adults' highs.)
    -i would make sure that no graffiti artist gets more than a 364 days in county jail. what a petty crime to send someone to state prison for.

2. conart

conart Senior Member

deport all the ugly people to mexico

3. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

dont let graffiti carry the same charge like more serious crimes

4. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

first off end this drug war bullshit.its stupid and needs to fucking go.

second i would get rid of the 3 strikes law and similar laws because its toooootal bullshit that there is people spending the rest of their lives in prison for petty shit that some how equals felonies...people are doing life for dumbshit that they should be doing less than 5 years for.

i would bring the legal age to buy alchohol 18.

and then make voting at the age of 21.becuase 18 year olds have no clue what the fuck their doing.

i would make graffiti of any kind a misdemeanor.

rapist and chomo's and S.O's of any kind get thrown into a cage with hungry lions and shit.

instead of death sentence the condemned will be given the option of somekind of gladiator like shit.with like hungry lions and the whole gammit..like the rpaist except these guysll get swords and sheilds.if you win we reduce your sentence or something.but you HAVE to go into the army.have to.infact we'll give criminals to do their time in the army.

anyone trys to attack the US is getting nuked.no questions asked.if you fuck with me im going destroy your fucking shithole of a country.im not playing games with these fucks.

huuuuuuge changes shall be made to the justice system becuase its bogus and needs to be abolished and rebuilt.

everyone gets a gun.

for girls to post on forums they have to follow the tits or gtfo rule or else...

OR ELSE.

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  5. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

lol
    ya but seriously i would lower the penalty for graffiti.......the only reason i wouldnt make it legal is because there would be soooo many shitty toys runnin round taggin
    but i would have to legalize weed.......boost the economy up i bet
    n ya i would try hard as possible to get every illegal immigrant outta here.........nothing against anyone jus i think they should have to wait like all the other legal immigrants

6. stevefrench

stevefrench Senior Member

spike the water supply with LSD in every major city.

7. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

then start packin.

this whole country is full of illegal immigrants.minus the indians and the mexicans.but most mexicans are indians.soooo.yeah.idk why people bitch so much about illegals.oh they took are jobs.bullshit.bullshit.i say we deport all the stupid peoples and douches...that would solve alot of problems.

8. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

Get Blowed

• I'd snort blow with Bush

• Have [hot] interns blow me and Clinton, smoke weed, INHALE.

• And just like Obama in his junior and senior years of college, "we frequently used marijuana and cocaine, “when you could afford it.”

“Except the highs hadn’t been about that, me trying to prove what a down brother I was.” - President Obama, on getting high.

9. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

You dare fucking say that with the absolutely enraging level of idiocy you just displayed to all of Bombingscience? "Are" and "Our" are two words trained primates are capable of understanding. That's before bringing up how completely mangled the REST of that piece of shit post was. You are fucking useless. If I were president, the first thing I would do is make sure you had to live the rest of your life with a DUNCE cap surgically attatched to your skull.

-I would sentence the severely mentally handicapped to death.
    -I would sentence the incapable/cripplingly disabled elderly to death.
    -Licences would be needed to reproduce; anyone in violation would have a forced-abortion.
    -The legal drinking age would be lowered to 18.
    -Smoking laws abolished.
    -Freedom of speech would be a right you are born into, but can legally have taken away when you prove you're incapable of using it properly.
    -Texas, and everything southeast and directly north of it are completely useless. When people in other countries make fun of the US, it's THESE people they're thinking of. I'd kill the lot of you and use what bit of land could be salvaged for farming space.

10. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

grammar police...suhk mii dik roten.you fucken kunt.

u our gey.

btw texas all fuckin day.fuckin hater.

alc.fdots.com_cc_lc_68_684d36d11ed6a5d2b8854318b5f1df37.gif

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  11. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

id make all your moms my drug sluts

12. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

why arent you in the kitchen???

just kidden

13. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

because i make your mom do everything for me. Now thats a pimp decision take some notes.

14. needpaint

needpaint Member

let me get my paper and pencil ^^^^

15. mtown

mtown Banned

16. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

lol ya n that to any rapist would be either be sentenced to death by being fucked by a horse or i would just send them to iraq

17. mtown

mtown Banned

damn a horse,wait i know a video were guy dies from being fucked by a horse:O

18. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

Ya me too thats why i said sentenced to death by being fucked by a horse because even if they dont die there gunna wish they did

19. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

if i was president,i would bomb the shit out of the eastern half of world just for the hell of it, then go out obd style in the oval office

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  20. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

really, if I were president, I would do a lot for the educational system. So many more kids drop out, just at my old high school, there were 11 ppl prgnant in my class and 10 dropouts...and in the grade below kids dropped like flies. 89 kids graduated my class. that is WEAK. I would do something to bring back activities that interest kids and shit. Ya know all that save the music stuff, well they took away out ART DEPARTMENT the year after I graduated (thank god) but dude, that is so wack. Art isnt just visual, its emotional and therapeutic. And if kids drop out, Id make it easier for them too.