Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1260
  1. #541

    Default

    Yea, they will really try to promote the thujone part of absinthe since that is what caused all the fuss in the first place, people believin that it would make them hallucinate. From everything I've read and what I've tried when it comes to abs it does nothing, cept make you quite pissed easily so it's done the job perfectly..haha.

  2. #542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    963
    Credits
    806
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twisties View Post
    This is what I was talking about and i think its only made for Aussies too.
    yeah that looks tastey. I wish we had 40 oz in Aus. Or any cheap booze besides goon that has high alcohol content. Alcohol here is so expensive.


  3. #543

    Default

    Hahaha...one of my locals would sell goon bags cheap. But I hate wine so I never drunk much of it. 40's would be cool. But I do agree booze ain't cheap in Australia. Not even beer that is made in our own country.

    Apparently some ppl bashed some goth kids with goon bags back in 07..lol http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/arti...766745476.html

    You can get NT Draft which is a 2litre bottle..Massive.


    And we do have the 750 mL bottles of beer...But I always find myself buying cartons of 6packs over the 750ml.

  4. #544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,094
    Credits
    30
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    $32 for that NT Draught haha. My grandad just bought it. They said only tourist buy that shit, no one locally would and I wouldn't either for 4.8% of alcohol or whatever it is.
    But as for beer XXXX Summer all day every day.

    And on another note, I don't see how yous can drink goon it is so fucking wrong ha.

  5. #545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twisties View Post
    Hahaha...one of my locals would sell goon bags cheap. But I hate wine so I never drunk much of it. 40's would be cool. But I do agree booze ain't cheap in Australia. Not even beer that is made in our own country.

    Apparently some ppl bashed some goth kids with goon bags back in 07..lol http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/arti...766745476.html

    You can get NT Draft which is a 2litre bottle..Massive.





    And we do have the 750 mL bottles of beer...But I always find myself buying cartons of 6packs over the 750ml.
    http://blogs.brisbanetimes.com.au/al...html?from=top5
    I wish that all news was as important as Australian news.

  6. #546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiL View Post
    $32 for that NT Draught haha. My grandad just bought it. They said only tourist buy that shit, no one locally would and I wouldn't either for 4.8% of alcohol or whatever it is.
    But as for beer XXXX Summer all day every day.

    And on another note, I don't see how yous can drink goon it is so fucking wrong ha.
    Fuck $32 what joke!
    4.8% meh, not worth it imo. Never knew it's price or how much alcohol % was in it either.

    XXXX Summer ain't a bad drop..And for low carb it still has flavours unlike that carlton low carb crap.

    I'd rather be sober than drink goon..yeuck!

  7. #547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,094
    Credits
    30
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twisties View Post
    Fuck $32 what joke!
    4.8% meh, not worth it imo. Never knew it's price or how much alcohol % was in it either.

    XXXX Summer ain't a bad drop..And for low carb it still has flavours unlike that carlton low carb crap.

    I'd rather be sober than drink goon..yeuck!
    Yah man it aint worth it, haha and you'd have to drink the shit quick cause warm beer is just fucking awful.
    Summer is bomb, the bottle looks good it taste good. And it's way better that that corona shit. Everyone talked that crap up so I bought one for $7 and I wasted my money, it's shit.

  8. #548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiL View Post
    Yah man it aint worth it, haha and you'd have to drink the shit quick cause warm beer is just fucking awful.
    Summer is bomb, the bottle looks good it taste good. And it's way better that that corona shit. Everyone talked that crap up so I bought one for $7 and I wasted my money, it's shit.
    Heh, never drink beer warm..that shit is nasty then! hahahaha. I don't understand the hype behind corona shit, i drink it and think so what, it ain't godly and it ain't that nice lime or lemon or 'straight'. Only kinda draw back about XXXX Summer is 4.2% then again it's easy as hell to down. Around $37 for a carton not that bad, . riiight now on sale atleast here so i bought a carton. do you have bws?

  9. #549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    963
    Credits
    806
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    xxxx is shit. If ya gonna get a cube get some carlton colds or some thin. Also if ya gonna buy piss like xxxx in a carton then get hammer and tongs its 25 dollars a carton its shit but if ya like xxxx.................. That Bashing cunts with a goon sack had me laughin.

  10. #550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ex-moderators island, Canukistan
    Posts
    8,324
    Credits
    1,605
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twisties View Post
    I'd rather be sober than drink goon..yeuck!

    you have to admit its a good idea... liquor that turns into a pillow when you're done!


  11. #551
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    963
    Credits
    806
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    you have to admit its a good idea... liquor that turns into a pillow when you're done!
    Fuckin oath. and wine always tastes good when ya smoking cones. Found this track about drinkin goon had me laughin


  12. #552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    you have to admit its a good idea... liquor that turns into a pillow when you're done!
    Maybe I should rethink my dislike of goon then...hmm...naww! haha

    That video..hahaha

  13. #553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ex-moderators island, Canukistan
    Posts
    8,324
    Credits
    1,605
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    you can do as you please.



    im going to start a brewery that sells its product in BeerPillows.

  14. #554

    Default

    any dark rum preferably from my beautiful country known as Nicaragua aka NICAROCKWELL


    and my fav to drink straight

  15. #555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    GLASVEGAS, SCOTLAND YA BAM
    Posts
    1,360
    Credits
    52
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    relating to the absinthe posts up there.

    tanned this fucker on saturday.


    pint of tennents .. swallied the top third off and battered a quarter bottle of sinthe we got in berlin into it. lovely stuff
    Attached Images  

  16. #556

    Default

    happy burns' day Chenzo.

    drinking this tonight

  17. #557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    you can do as you please.



    im going to start a brewery that sells its product in BeerPillows.

    There ya go!

    Chenzo, that looks interesting.

  18. #558
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ex-moderators island, Canukistan
    Posts
    8,324
    Credits
    1,605
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    keep those kinda pics on your desktop homie.





    peroni! been drinkin this lots lately


  19. #559
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,094
    Credits
    30
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I can't drink Peroni! Each to their own though I know a few who can drink it.
    But sometimes I get over beer, I buy me some girly vodka drinks and drink it like water.

  20. #560
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    963
    Credits
    806
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    girly vodka drinks ???




    Nothing wrong with gettin bottles of liquour and making cocktails.

    Skyy John (tipsybartender) pretty much changed my outlook on that shit


    http://www.youtube.com/user/TipsyBartender


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Real Cap Thread
    By SmashOnUPlasticActreses4Practice in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 01:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top