Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3040454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1260
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by PulseWithLife View Post
    every time i hit up dan murphys i get a SOL 940ML/32OZ. James squires good if ya a beer snob. fuck that shit at 4.5 percent you can get alot better value it dont taste that good. get a cube of VB,west end,tooheys new and your smooth sailin
    i drink it at the pub. like 40 cents extra than house beer per schooner

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by NiL View Post
    Aww yeah that's not too bad xD
    How much you pay for those rockstar vodkas!? They come in a 4 pack ?
    theyre like 6 or 8 dollars a can, but fuck are they ever worth it.

what ive been drinkin lately.

Name:  tumblr_kx4g7yitNQ1qztd9io1_400.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  23.4 KB
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by twisties View Post
    Lol Pulse you do know SOL is 4.5 as well?
    I really dont care I just gotta have variety in my beers otherwise I get bored really quicky but no way am I buy a slab of James Squire too expensive. Most micro stuff is!
    yeah but ya cant compear james squire to SOL. Sols gotta be the best normal style brew ive ever had. Never purchased more then one. I get it cos its a 32 OZ. Just like when i go to 1st choice i get a 970ML of quilms. What beer in aus aint 4.5 percent. If ya want value go for a cube. make sure its west end draught. The best end is the west end

Name:  P8140004.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  130.5 KB

The collection has begun
    Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    pulse i must say i like your style.

http://adelaidehiphop.blogspot.com/

Keep up with underground hip hop worldwide. Updates daily

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

OJ is OE ???? naw mang

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its called brass monkey, or a compton sunrise... and its actually pretty good once in a while hahaha

Plenty of beers in Australia aren't 4.5 but again you then have to get into micro beers and it becomes expensive. Most mainstream produced beers are certainly dropping from 5% to 4.5% and still keeping their price which i think is dumb.

SOL to me sorta tasted meh but then I've never been a huge fan of mexican beers but for that price I'm not going to knock it. Kinda reminded me of Bud. Can't even get West End here but I've looked.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you can get it theres an awesome canadian beer from ontario called creemore springs. its suuuuper tasty. and then ther is latrappe. a 10 beer made by trappist monks. mmmmmm its good
    Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    ^^^^im not sayin im just sayin, should/shouldnt was said alot when it shouldnt have been or maybe it should have but should you all worry about your own shit?sure.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by twisties View Post
    Plenty of beers in Australia aren't 4.5 but again you then have to get into micro beers and it becomes expensive. Most mainstream produced beers are certainly dropping from 5% to 4.5% and still keeping their price which i think is dumb.

SOL to me sorta tasted meh but then I've never been a huge fan of mexican beers but for that price I'm not going to knock it. Kinda reminded me of Bud. Can't even get West End here but I've looked.
    Sols like carona. Budwhiser is shit its made in South Australia any way. West end is great man when you can get it defiantly get ya hands on some. Compton sunrise ??? Beer cocktails aint cool with me even if its some shocking brew. If you can finish a 40 in under ten min why mix it ?

I can order West End but then i gotta paid for shipping and it bumps up that price..urrrkk.....BUT if I do make an order from Dan Murphy I'll get some...I'm interested in it. And ye SOL is like Carona for sure. ATM if you get your Bud i read it's actual propper imported shit! Still I wouldn't bother..lol

Beer cocktails...WHY bother!?! I mixed a beer with lemonaid once...Never fucking again!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If ya find out the postage costs/if we can do it/ I will send ya a long neck of west end draught for free. no problem

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

beer cocktails are eww :O

jager cola and redbull, favorite mix
    Cow Kru Siroki Brijeg

Welcome to the Balkanhttp://m.friendfeed-media.com/de8a2965f6bb5761042368f19b5047b7dc183fe7

S'all good Pulse but thanks for the offer!

Today i was bored so I bought beer...uh-hu...

Just like the cans better.

3 of these for $14...Not bad price or taste. Yeah, LONGNECK version not the normal bottles.

Oh and while lookin through Dan Murphies website I found-

This fuckin thing costs..$10,700AU. You gotta be mad as hell to pay such a price.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

any beer in a cube is a good choice besides carlton cold. i rekon its alot healthy to get drunk off to cos its more natural and got less shit in it. When i was drinkin alot of port the reaction i got from the preservatives was fucked. drink a carton and im all good. stick to brew. You gotta get yaself some Hammer N Tongs its made in tazzy

Name:  HAMMERNTONGS.jpg
Views: 872
Size:  31.0 KB

''from J. Boag & Son Brewing in Launceston, Australia''

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If you can finish a 40 in under ten min why mix it ?

its a little too sugary for my liking but lots of people seem to do it.... 40's have this amazing quality that makes it taste like warm piss no matter how cold it is.

if you think budweiser is shit..... malt liquor is cheaper than budweiser for a reason.
    Last edited by Tony; 08-19-2011 at 01:20 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    its a little too sugary for my liking but lots of people seem to do it.... 40's have this amazing quality that makes it taste like warm piss no matter how cold it is.

if you think budweiser is shit..... malt liquor is cheaper than budweiser for a reason.
    aye. Theres alot more shitter beer in aus then bud. Ive had some dog homebrew as well. I still wouldent put juice in it. If ya gotta be drinkin OE dont disrespect it by mixing it with juice. I aint got a biff with mixed drinks. but its BEER. Takes away the coolness of drinkin a 40 IMO. If ya cant kill the swill properly, Buy some thin ya can drink

even if its some shocking brew. If you can finish a 40 in under ten min why mix it ?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this is where its at. e and j and mountain dew plus chocolate blunts

give crits to get crits in the toy forum.

any beer in a cube is a good choice besides carlton cold. i rekon its alot healthy to get drunk off to cos its more natural and got less shit in it. When i was drinkin alot of port the reaction i got from the preservatives was fucked. drink a carton and im all good. stick to brew. You gotta get yaself some Hammer N Tongs its made in tazzy

Name:  HAMMERNTONGS.jpg
Views: 872
Size:  31.0 KB

''from J. Boag & Son Brewing in Launceston, Australia''
    It's strange I cannot find that beer in any of my bottle shops at all. No idea but when I go up to Launny sometime I'll find some to bring home.

I just scooped up a deal with these long necks..Usually about $80 for a carton but for me $22! It was going for $25 but one bottle was missing so the knocked $3 of it.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn, thats a deal!

Im broke, so last night me and my homie got a 12 pack of steel reserve 211... worst malt liquor ever. I didnt even know they made 12 packs til yesterday. Worst hang over ever, dont even have the desire to drink tonight

That sounds really nasty..I had to google it cause we don't have it here...But found this on Urban Dictionary-

Also known as headache juice. Steel Reserve is a high gravity high alcohol content and cheaply made lager. Steel Reserve along with other malt liquors are the cheapest and easiest way to get drunk. The 211 has a horrible taste going down, and as most people who drink it will find, a horrible taste coming back up. However this taste does do an effective job of covering the alcohol. That together with its low carbonation allows for easy chugging. Steel Reserve is made and purchased for one thing and one thing only and thats to get drunk. One 24oz can will get you buzzed, two will get you drunk, and after three your in the bathroom hugging your new best friend, the toilet. If you drink it out of the glass don't expect to find a thick dark color like you would expect from a lager made with twice the ingredients of regular beer, instead you will find it has the distinct color and smell of pee.
    However for someone on a budget looking to get drunk Steel Reserve is by far the best bang for the buck, just pray you don't have to go into work in the morning.
    Guy 1: That Steel Reserve Stuff taste horrible.
    Guy 2: Yeah but it gets me hammered for only $2.99!

-

Yah, sounds like some shit to stay away from for sure.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol aye that pretty much describes it, bought a 12 pack for 7 bucks. Got pretty fuckin drunk, but unlike pretty much every other beer, it tastes worse the more you drink it. Its a god damn bargain tho, the key to not getting sick is to not stop moving. Once you finish it you dont go try to sit still or lay down, just keep movin around.