Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drinking On The Job?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JayAyDubZed, May 31, 2009.

Share This Page

1. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

Do you drink before you go bombing?
    I did once and I can't do shit. I got half way through then couldn't remember how to do the rest. Then it came back to me like 2 minutes later and it came out wrong!
    Not bad. People still like it. Just not how I wanted it to come out. But eh.

Can you function well enough to bomb after you drink?

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

pretty much ask anyone i've painted with. I always drink before i paint.
    not to get fucked up, just a 24oz to relax me.

so yea, i guess i do drink on the job.

3. ZENKER

ZENKER Senior Member

Everytime i tried the next day i went to check them out and wanted to cover up my own shit it was so horrible. :/

Never again will i drink then bomb.

I usually like to be sober so im more on top of my shit in case i need to run or some shit. Drinking makes me too ballsy, weed makes me too relaxed

4. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

a little buzz always fits nicely when heading out, just don't get too smashed to paint

5. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

water bottle 3/4 skyy and 1/4 sprite. carry that shit around and catch handstyles, you got yourself a good time, as long as you have cigarettes.

6. CRIA87

CRIA87 New Member

hahaha one time i went bombing beligerant then the next day i went back to look how shitty it was..

and it was really bad hahahahaha
    drinking on the job is not easy at all but smoking is

7. triple6inthemix

triple6inthemix Senior Member

drinking before bombing is like, uniform for me and the kids I go out with hahah. usually we'll be at a party beforehand and around a certain time well all be like welp alright time to head out

if your not 12 and know how to control yourself drinking before painting is ill

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  8. ReadyToStrike

ReadyToStrike Senior Member

why would drinking post bombing matter, that means after you bomb...

9. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

im not going to say it's a good thing or a bad thing, but unless it's a legal wall im always fucked up when i paint.

10. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

truthfully, if youve got your shit down, no matter how far gone you are you should be able to keep it looking straight. handstyles especially, no matter what im on my hands always come out the same.

11. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

I tried sketching drunk the other day.
    The style was actually really nice, better than usual. But I couldn't outline it straight for shit

12. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

i gotta drink to keep my sane
    so yeah i drink well paintin

13. SKriBL*666

SKriBL*666 Elite Member

I cant go out if im not at least buzzed. Usually just chug a quicky of some damn pabst, then relax, then mess stuff up. Takes away all the paranoidness.

14. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

lol i thought this thread was about going to work drunk...so we'll leave those stories for another time. Bombing is a thing i do all day everyday.....its part of who i be drunk sober or deep in your mom i stay up.....

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  15. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

lately I do everything drunk..Ive come to the conclusion that Ive developed a slight problem lol. I made the recent discovery that I can purchase alcoholic beverages at the convenient store by my house, glory.

16. vaginajuice

vaginajuice Senior Member

na i b only drinkin beer
    but wat i do sumtime b 4 i go paint, is go bumped out. dat shit b nice

17. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

you said it...

if i smoke before i paint, i get paranoid about the car alllllll the way back there. if i get shitfaced i just paint terribly. filling in outside the first outline, shitty handstyles and all. if i'm tipsy, i feel confident that the car all the way back there isn't a cop, and i'll start climbing fences to go bomb and i'll throw up everyone in my crew, getting cocky.