Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flowpens

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by *FAiTH*, Jul 31, 2005.

Share This Page

1. *FAiTH*

*FAiTH* New Member

I've been using a flowpen and I dig it alot. However my question is, is there anything i can add to this to make it not fade after a while. Cuz I notice that after a few months the stuff starts to fade.

2. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

you dig it a lot huh?
    groovy

3. SAR<---

SAR<--- Senior Member

4. tekkem flop FLA

tekkem flop FLA Senior Member

i'd say the ink. i've had one for a little while now, and i personally don't like mine because it doesn't drip for shit..

use some marsh t-grade in it or something..
    if you tell me what to do to help me with the flowpen drips, i'll give you a quart of marsh t-grade for free!! :)

by the way don't put no garvey in it cause i tagged with some on a metal type electrical box and i went back two weeks later and it was gone from rain....from rain....from the freaking rain.. :angry: well there was a slight ghost, but that's it..

5. flclnaruto1213

the rain washed it away?
    that fucking sucks....
    to make it less fading try different ink and try pressing harder

6. *FAiTH*

*FAiTH* New Member

the flowpen ink works great on everything but metal (like thoes redlight boxes). It stays there for few months but I've noticed it starts to fade.

7. Kraze3

Kraze3 Senior Member

no idea

loving your sig pic 'SAR<---'

8. tekkem flop FLA

it wasn't a otr flowpen, it was a zig woodcraft, which is well, basically the same thing..
    zigs are actually the exact same thing as a montana hardcore L marker..

but whatever, i got the nib worked up a lot cause i've used it plenty of times, it drips pretty sick too with the regular nib..
    maybe it wasn't meant to be.. i'm gonna stick with purely homemade's now, cause the brand name shit just isn't really worth buying..

i made an insane roll-on deodorant mop, it's a little bigger than a mini otr, screw on top, and the nib is made out of rolled up white felt from michaels. not eraser felt, and folded it in two and taped it, so it could fit better and it drips really sick.. put some t-grade in there, which i realized is probably the best ink u could get..

otr's kinda suck cause the hard to buff ink really isn't that hard to buff... and flowpen doesn't flow.. false marketing???

9. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

look, let me give u a pointer here. order a new nib off bombingscience, dump your garbage flowpen ink out, wash it out good, and order some garvey, i prefer violet, but for it not to fade, order some black garvey, and get ahold of some black griffin, and do it 1/2 1/2. OTR ink is not hard to buff, its not anything special dump it out. why would u wanna rock somethng that sais "recap and runaway, or be on the run". do the shit a little more discreetly, get a pentel white, or a pilot, but right now my inventory consists of violet garvey, my 4 otrs filled with garvey, mops of krink, pilot of garvey, and a pentel.

10. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

11. flclnaruto1213

why are you on this website?^

12. tekkem flop FLA

what the fuck do you mean by discreetly?? like, really tiny, inside a phone book?
    so where do you get the BLACK garvey at?
    anyway check this recipe for some really nice, sheen ink..
    1. a cup of 2% milk
    2. a handfull of l.a. looks garden fresh hair moose
    3. 3 good sized spit loogies
    4. a whole jar of 8oz. capers for a nice color and a stanky ass gorilla bucket head ass synthetic tooth face metabolic smell..
    5. 5 sprays of windex (wait til' later--DO NOT MIX IN)

mix that all in a jar, and put it through a sifter to get all the capers out, keeping only the mixed liquid..
    let it sit in the microwave for about 10 seconds until the moose starts to kinda bubble..
    it will get kind of brown which will help give you the color..
    put it in a jar and when it's all in their except the capers, spray windex in there about 5 times.. shake it up thoroughly.

put in you favorite mop/pen/penis/marker/flame thrower and go tag some shit up..
    i suggest you tag on something smooth first like clouds or a pillow before you start on the hard surfaces like concrete or teeth, just to get used to writing with this ink because it's density is high comapred to the crappy inks..

it also doubles well as a great spread on wheat crackers!!

13. mhc

mhc Senior Member

what the fuck do you mean by discreetly?? like, really tiny, inside a phone book?
    1. a cup of 2% milk
    4. a whole jar of 8oz. capers for a nice color and a stanky ass gorilla bucket head ass synthetic tooth face metabolic smell..

mix that all in a jar, and put it through a sifter to get all the capers out, keeping only the mixed liquid..
    let it sit in the microwave for about 10 seconds until the moose starts to kinda bubble..
    put it in a jar and when it's all in their except the capers, spray windex in there about 5 times.. shake it up thoroughly.

put in you favorite mop/pen/penis/marker/flame thrower and go tag some shit up..
    i suggest you tag on something smooth first like clouds or a pillow before you start on the hard surfaces like concrete or teeth, just to get used to writing with this ink because it's density is high comapred to the crappy inks..

it also doubles well as a great spread on wheat crackers!![/b][/quote]
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v245_milkgot_mooser.jpg

how do i get this into a jar? do you use a big jar?

huhu

14. tekkem flop FLA

well i bit off the antlers, and swallowed it whole. then i pooped it out, and it turned into a hair gel substance.
    that's how they do it in the factories, just with a lot more moose's and a lot more people. plus, i think they have a robot that makes it tuen white afterwards.

15. SMTXgraffin

1. a cup of 2% milk

it also doubles well as a great spread on wheat crackers!! [/b][/quote]
    you're a fucking tool. you can get all different colors of garvey from the garvey products website, i'll get it from WASTE in a minute again.... fucking toy. otr's are garbage.... get a pilot. and btw fuck it dont buy a new nib, u can get violet and mix it with black flowpen ink as a base, it works. and as in discreetly i mean with style, everything i do i add a touch of class to it. how about i break my otr's over my knee and stab you in the eye with it. watch some graffiti vidz and you'll see black garvey here and there dipshit. i wouldn't take advice from you if i was 5 and tagging with crayola markers.

16. SMTXgraffin

if it didnt drip, maybe you should learn how to use it correctly. and anyone knows that garvey doesent do good outside, the rain most likely didnt wash it away, it was the sun. thats why you use a base like griffin. apply a thick coat of garvey on metal/plastic outside in the shade, works a littttle better, but still use griffin as a base. garvey is fun to play with in the bathrooms, hit the roof, all the urinals, toilets, walls, metal paper towel dispensers, everything u can think of, chances are there going to have a hard time buffing garvey off every object in the damn bathroom.

I try to give this kid advice and u jump on my balls like a 6th street hooker...

17. tekkem flop FLA

you're a fucking tool. you can get all different colors of garvey from the garvey products website, i'll get it from WASTE in a minute again.... fucking toy. otr's are garbage.... get a pilot. and btw fuck it dont buy a new nib, u can get violet and mix it with black flowpen ink as a base, it works. and as in discreetly i mean with style, everything i do i add a touch of class to it. how about i break my otr's over my knee and stab you in the eye with it. watch some graffiti vidz and you'll see black garvey here and there dipshit. i wouldn't take advice from you if i was 5 and tagging with crayola markers.
    [/quote]
    well if i could be a tool, i think i would be a hammer so i could bash people over the head, but i'm not a hammer, nor am i any other type of tool..so forget that..
    anyway i would like to know the name of the garvey website actually, i wasn't saying that there is not such thing as black garvey, i was actually asking you where to specifically get some of it. cause a lot of sites do not have it.

and with that touch of class thing, i still don't really understand.. do you actually paint detailed flowers and borders around your tags to make it look classy?

as for the garvey it actually did get buffed. i had some kiwi leather dye in it that made it a little darker purple, but it got cleaned anyway, because it was on the side of a buliding workers were doing construction on. AND it WAS a cute little shady area just like you said. they have nice palm trees down here..

and for the flowpen's, how would i not know how to use them right when they're the same exact things as zigs, or montana's? you push in with the certain amount of force you would like to use, and move you wrist in the directions you would like to apply ink.
    it's all up to you, you know.

18. SMTXgraffin

im just saying, i can make a flowpen drip like hell, and add drips to where i want them in one motion. but as far as garvey goes.... http://www.garveyproducts.com/inks.htm punk bitch. lucky i even gave you the link. order violet garvey from normal graff sites, but they also have quick drying garvey, for freezing conditions :rolleyes: and i guess by class, i mean simple, classic, i cant really explain it, only thing otr's are good for is adding your own inks. i would rather order a pilot or pentel over an otr, due to the permanancy. first with you it was phonebooks, now its flowers, go to yahoo personals you homo.

19. LWD_eRu

LWD_eRu Member

yea this is really pissing me off...i just bought 2 flowpens off of BS and they don't drip for shit....can someone tell me how to make em drip???...thanks in advance...

20. SMTXgraffin

when ur doing your tag, press down in the spots you want it to drip, press all the way down about 2 times and continue, u put garvey in that bitch it will drip easy.