Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2656667172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1607

Quote Originally Posted by simplyme View Post
    my parents dont really give a fuck. they know i draw on my blackbook and get me markers and shit..but since im a girl they think i wouldnt go out and do it out on the streets. haha but they WRONG!!!!!
    u gon get raped.

Really though, if you haven't quit yet, be careful. The city streets in the early morning are no place for teenage girls to wander.

they found out i write so i told em i quit...

they know that i draw graffiti, but they dont know that i get up
    -Omiz-
    obvious mental insanity zone
    one must insure zen

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My mom is completely cool with it. I love my mom. But my dad doesn't really know, he has just seen sketches, and thinks they are ridiculous art. That just pisses me off...
    -just your average neighborhood Spiderman

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my mom knows i write she also likes graff but is more into street art when we whent down to london for a week we did the graffiti and street art tour it was more banksey that enything else tho

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my parents know about some of the stuff i put up, and theyre cool with it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my dad buys me paint lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha so does my dad

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

they never asked

My parents found one of my black books and the fliped through it and i told them i was holding it for a friend. i got a new black book and now the ALWAYS want to look in it. Im 14 by the way.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my mom does she understands the art of it she doest like tagging tho but she acually drove me a couple days ago to this nice spot and she tryed to do somthing its was funny she writes lady j somtimes when im with her

Name:  jfk stencil.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  7.2 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my mom has seen my blackbook, she dosnt really care as I am not chicken about showing her and act like I have nothin to hide. As far as painting goes she caught me once coming in from a run I did a while back, told her I quit.

my old dear asked me the other day "you dont do it on the streets do you?" i was like "yeah, where else would i do it"

didn't make her too happy, haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my mom knows and is scared by the idea but she lets me buy stuff. my dad doesnt know cuz he is in colorado
    Optik : DMA
    Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

they know. it dont matter tho they can accept it or not. im still gunna write. every chance i get.

I sent my mom a picture of a throw I did for the first time this week, and her reply was "Does it make me a bad mom if I say that's pretty awesome?"
    XD gotta love her.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by 8=====D View Post
    I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My parents look the other way, they know about all the art supplies in my room and yet cant ever seem to find any artwork.... i'm sure they've pieced the rest together

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My parents know I write.. they dont really care haha.. My ma actually bought me a few cans and markers cause I told her it was for school haha

I always have finished stickers and art supplies in my room. I also have several books right above my workspace that are all about graffiti, street art, and stickers. Plus my parents have probably seen my stickers at one point or another just walking around the city. The door to my room is always open and they know that I trade stickers and have a blackbook. Yet since they never have asked me if I put stuff up I wonder if they haven't pieced together that I get up. Do you all think they just don't want to talk about it?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My parents know I get up, they're completely cool with it, although my moms gets upset when I'm out late night, I just call her every now and then so she doesn't get any ideas..
    JUST BOMB IT.