Why the fuck are you posting graff flicks in this thread, gtfo
    JUST BOMB IT.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sorry dude chill out

sorry bud

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

parents know i write they told me they saw one of my tags in town yesterday.. haha

I am a parent! hahahahahahaha.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha this is why i like writing on the toys forum aye man i still live with my moms but ive always tagged shit in front of my moms theres no use hiding it from ur parents if ur a toy cuz if u sneak out and come back and there waiting for u they can just skip to the ass whoopin no questions asked cuz they kbow what u were doing already i remember when my mom used to take all my supplies and give htem to the officers at skool and 3 hours later id come back with 10 times as much shit shes accepted the fact that i write and come to terms with the fact im not doing it to "rebel" against her its just wat i do im a grown ass man tho...

y'all kids need to get up fast tho cuz im comin for y'all ya herd me
    Your Freindly Neighborhood Monster.

toopski

haha keep getting slight hints that they do but meh they aint gonna stop me painting

I write on everything ofcourse they know Plus when you come home at retarted times it gets obv especially when you have a collection of paint like me haha their is no hiding it... Their cool with it I guess they just dw hear it if shit ever goes wrong... But basically is like don't ask don't tell its obvious....

my moms friend saw a style i put on paper. he said, oh ur one of them people who paints on boxcars. im like naw, i learned to make those letters in art class. and thats as much as anyone knows lmao
    ♥GRAFFETTEEEEEEE♥

lifes a bitch.
    Last edited by nina649; 07-15-2012 at 09:06 AM.

no one knows except my sister. she's chill with some local writers, and she's cool with me doing it.
    she just tells me "don't you fucking tell mom. she'll beat your ass" lol.
    i just keep it on the down low. and stash my paint at a friend's house.
    -Omiz-
    obvious mental insanity zone
    one must insure zen

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my parents dont know, my mom wouldnt really like it, she doesnt like that stuff

Costa Rica

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My parents don't give a SHIT. As in, they found the spray paint and I showed them one space painting and they think I make space paintings and sell them.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in some cases my moms the get away car and she acts like she doesnt know what i was out doing and coming home smelling like paint and have lost half my luggage haha

she tries to think im still in my black book only haha

Back before I was interested in actual graffiti, but still stuck to gang tags, dad caught me in the act. He gave me a good bitching, but doesn't really give a fuck.
    I am not a graffiti artist, I do not condone or participate in illegal graffiti, I simply document and display the work of anonymous artists, I am not accountable for any vandalism under the names represented in any of my posts, it was not me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol my parents dont give a shit. my parents got me $300+ worth of supplies for my birthday haha (I pay for all my own stuff, this was just a gift. other than that i pay for myself)

My mom knows what I write, shes mostly cool with it, she even likes it on pillars and shit, but some stuff she doesn't like so i don't think i'm going to tell her my new word.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

They really dont care if I did or not.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My mom and step dad know i write, They knew when i still lived with them and were super cool about it, at first it was a fight with them. they freaked cuz its illegal and all that jazz but after awhile they got used to the fact and would buy me paint, markers, caps, black books, ect... They didn't much care about my first charge, they got angrier about having to drive me to court, To this day i still send my mom pictures of my work and she knows my tags.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

they always ask "what are those cool words your drawing?" "what does skog mean?"
    they will know soon now that im getting up . I think they will see the huge highway overpass throwies and be like " hey thats what you drraw at home" then ill be fucked. still worth it tho