Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 26 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6162122232425262728293031364676 ... LastLast

no my parents dont know, ive only got like 3 Vandalism charges, and i only draw on everything in site, they know but the way i explaind it 2 them they understood y i do it but the stay hate the fact that i do, i even got my pops to watch style warz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my parents just recently found out. my mom doesnt really care but of course she said if i get caught, its my fault and she wont have anything to do with it. my dad on the other hand, hates it. he tries to steal all my shit all the time so ill stop but little does he know, its only making me go out more.
    chill

my mom thinks its cool....
    and same with my dad
    and my brother is a street artist so i think they kinda no B)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no.

My parents bought me a bunch of blackbooks so i wouldn't go out and spray.

Ver.'s Handstyle.

still tryin to come up with a way to let em know.
    cuz my dad got my spray paint from his work just i dunno, so im hoping for more. and my mom is usually okay with it, one time i got caught awhile back and said it wasnt me when i ran home cuz i was fuckin scared and cops after me so she was like did you do anything(hella calm voice) and i was like no no and then she just said okay then no worries.
    i;m still thinkin....
    but she said that she'll help me buy pens cuz i draw almost every second. i just say its for black books.
    <span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>HONE .::. VIEW .::. NET .::. Original EPR Crew

</span></span></span>

Shit yah. But I don&#39;t live with my parentals anymore. But when I did, they didn&#39;t care.

is this smoke from fleetwood

Woooord..

Damn my parents would flip.. honetly.. they would kill me..

They know I love to spray, I did My room up wit sum stencils n shit, but yeah. Skitz.
    Takin Names n&#39; Kickin Ass

Bang Bang

nice my mom is now cool.
    she just bought me a OTR hard-2-buff and a montana white paint marker. i was like trying not to look hella happy like i was up to something right before she clicked the paypal button.

goregasm your sig is tite
    <span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>HONE .::. VIEW .::. NET .::. Original EPR Crew

</span></span></span>

Ahaha.. HOLLA&#33;
    Takin Names n&#39; Kickin Ass

Bang Bang

mad ppl on this site like flcl
    including me
    Sons

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my dad knows but really he just dosent want me to get caught.
    All Good Things Must Come To A End.
    It hurts 2 be here.
    RIP Mac Dre
    RIP Tues LAC VSB

i think my mom knows because i use her credit card to buy all my paint and then pay her back. i also painted my whole trampoline and a bunch of other shit and i taged all of my books and stuff.

Originally posted by Teka Ph 503@Jul 18 2005, 08:56 PM
    Yeah my mom knows i write she thinks graffiti is some filthy "art" that "gangbangers" do.. ok well shes never cought me sneaking out or anything.. but my lil homie smak and i were at his house and his mom herd us leave and come back and didnt care she let us go shes cool... <3
    thanks. my mom is pretty ill. not ill as in hospital ill. i mean ill with a will to kill.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My mom knows I do graff, but my dad thinks all do is sketch in my blackbook and
    thats it. h34r:

I would get my ass kicked if my parents would find out i write. <_< Plus my dads a cop....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn misk that sucks. ur ass will probly get kicked out if you get caught.hahaha&#33; my parents know that i have a sketchbook, and my mom knows that i have paint cuz i use her card when i order it off here, but i wish that they were cool with it, cuz i feel kinda guilty sneekin out til 3 in the mornin. they just see it more illegal than an art form.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

... i wish i had parents...

::sigh::

... i will never forgive those oompa loompas.
    ... never.

misk i dont no if your kidding, which i think you are, but damn that sucks , oh yeah tell your pops i think hes a scum...
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.