Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891011162656 ... LastLast

wat yu sayn REAL-OR IS IT GEORGE&#33;?&#33;?&#33;? im a hard ass ***** writa an if you wanna mess wid dis hardcore skillz ill c u 2moro nite(friday nite biotch) so you can mudda fuckin suck ma big ass dinky :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: <_< <_< B) B) B)

I&#39;d just like to remind the mods how much they want to ban him^

My dad found out and we made a legit bombing wall in his bassment. ^_^ I only use it for practice but yea.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ESNED@May 15 2004, 11:04 AM
    when my mom first found out about me doing graffiti shes like dont hang out witht hoose people there skitsafrinic or what ever then i said shut the fuck up i love graffiti then i said i love u and gave her a hug... lol
    haha, that is awsome

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Mr. President@May 19 2004, 11:40 PM
    yeah me and my mom bomb once a week&#33;
    i thought only me and my mom did that&#33;
    but usually my mom wakes me up at 2 am to hit the frieght yard :P

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

i think my parents know.. they like walk in on me doing sketches and stuff and just say like "just doing a bit of writing are we" :S

i dont think they really care though, unless i get caught..

that or they in denial

peace out.

my knew for a while, but she found a kitbag with a few cans in it the other night. "there better not be any vandalising going on in our neighborhood... blah blah" i practiced techniques on plywood behind the house a few times, so she knows. also theres the box filled with like 40 empty cans. unless you live by yourself they&#39;re gona know.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Roberto &#064; Mar 13 2005, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>We&#39;re on the friggen internet... It&#39;s not like someones is going to go over all my online posts...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Lol my mom know and she buy me all my can and she buy me a big wall in my back yard hahaha
    ~~~~Shadow Of twilight-=[ATC]=-thgiliwt fo wodahs~~~~

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&l t;At The Corner&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
    ~~~~~~~Seayo
    ~~~~~~~~~~STok
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wisko
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Astek
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ynsan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jinko
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Smoke
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ilovemarie
    &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&l t;At The Corner&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

~~~~Shadow Of twilight-=[ATC]=-thgiliwt fo wodahs~~~~

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;Feel what I feel
    &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Deal what I have Dealted
    &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;breath when I have breathted
    &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;And die when I have died

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my parents found out, hey dont care though. im mostely stickers and legal shit now though, i still will go out painting a little though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah my parents know i write

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My mom knows but she the only reason she does is because I was caught by the cops and they told her. Shes pissed about it.
    -Atic aka Dank..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my mom said id get kicked out if i get tattoos or piercings... so im like yo but u know i write and im sitll here. shes like thats not as bad... hahahha.... fucking funny.
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

they don&#39;t know, my parents are holy people and still don&#39;t understand why i wear pants( i&#39;m a girl), instead they pray...i got a skirt for christmas which i only wear when hell freezes over

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by CR4CK4 SM4CK4@May 14 2004, 07:28 PM
    Nahh my parents are bitches... My dad will take me to the instututional menical center for obliageed tendencies (dont ask), my mom, she says she supports me 100% but then she tells me not to go out doing it even thought she said she liked it. But the only type of vandalisme i do is stencils. Easy as fuck to do. But the reason why I&#39;m not doing it alot is because one time I was going out to spray a stencil, I was going to be doin stencils at the guardhouse next to my house (how stuipid can I be?) Once I got my stencil ready, I snuck out of my house out in the afternoon, but it was like 1:00 PM (another dumbass mistake) because I coudnt wait enough. After I did my stencils, I was about to throw it away (stupid, stuipid) In the dumpster, This old guy in a blue truck comes up and tells me to come, so I did ( I&#39;m SUCH A DUMBASS) He told me not to do this again, bla bla bla, so he told me to clean it, so he left ( I guess im not such a dumbass) , I ran to my house, my sister was like whatever, cause I told her I was gonna do a water baloon fight with my friends. So for about a week or two, I was in satisfaction, Until one day, my sister comes up from the house and tells straight up to my dad, In front of me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; He got soo pissed at me when he found out what I did. But funny thing was he didnt do anything... But I was (seriously) THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO RIP THE FUCKING KNIFE OUT OF HER FUCKING HEAD&#33;&#33;&#33; But stuipidity was on my side, first I couldnt wait at night, second I was spraying at a place at least someone in my house was able to find and bag me in. How stuipid can I be...
    so...let me get this straight....you don&#39;t even paint or anything all you do is stencils...and you think you have the right to tell people they try to hard at certain styles and that there sketches are shit....ha. go home and make some more stencils you poser ass bitch.

and in regards to the thread...my parents know i paint...i&#39;m just not a twat and go painting on large public buildings...i pretty much stick to bridges and abandoned buildings for my murals...my dad took me to buy caps on the wknd...and he really likes my stuff...so does my mom...the only thing they really care about is me getting caught...they see it as art just as i do. and they know i&#39;m not stupid and know where i should and shouldn&#39;t paint.

they got no beef with it.

my mom found out when a shit load of markers came in the mail for me. she says she doesnt care as long as i pay the fine if i get caught.

i came home with a buncha cans the other night so i told my dad. he&#39;s cool about it and is interested in seeing my shit. i told him i only do legal walls but he probably is down with the illegal shit too, he&#39;s a pretty open minded former-hippy type dude... he&#39;s the same age as a lot of the old writers, i bet he was down back in the day..
    <span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'color:gray\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>BOSTON, DICKHEAD</span></span></span>

Flow Ares Boner Crew K All City Asker dobone Narc square Lumos zealot Logik Skunk She77 = <span style=\'color:green\'>W O M D</span>

I have trouble figuring what my parents do and don&#39;t know. They know i have a sketch book, my dad buys me cans. Its wierd. He always jokes like "I bet i&#39;ll see the neighborhood covered in graff soon HAHA.". I don&#39;t know if he approves or doesn&#39;t. But he knows all about painting and shit. :lol:

Im 50Cent.

damn, i dont knwo what my parenst would do honestly, i kinda feel like theyd be pretty pissed. i realized hwo fucked up it is, bombing is an art, a form of self-expression why the fuck shud we hide it. i keep my shit on a shoebox under my bed, my brotehr found out cuz he wlaked in on my while i was writin in my blackbook. ima practice keepin everything on the down low. i also got caught the otehr day with m frend, luckily the cops didnt call my parents, i just wish my parenst wud have my back on this one cuz i think my mom use to tagg, she knows how and all...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well for the frist two years they didn&#39;t know but when running from the cops one time the cop who was chasing me was a good friend of my dad&#39;s and he reconized my bag but when i lost him through some woods he gave up and a week later he told my dad and said he wouldn&#39;t arrest me but if he ever saw me writting again and i ran he would take me to jail&#33;<my one get out of jail free card>
    <g4b>
    [FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7][COLOR=yellow][QUOTE]as i lay dying the killswitch engage&#33; atreyu the slayer fills with hatebreed and then shadows fall&#33; god forbid this morbid angel bleeding through these walls of the unearth&#33; i feel chimaira with blood has been shed. every time i die i posion the well&#33;

yo the cops brang me home one day and they started talking to my mum then she started yelling so im like shut the fuck up bitch and slapped her in the teeth then the cop tryed to arrest me so i beat the fuck out of him with my big ass marker then tagged his face.