Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 24 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4141920212223242526272829344474 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by W0NDERBREADD@Jun 18 2005, 10:22 PM
    My parents are hippies... they really just don't care.

Epod; i dont know if you know this, but you can get an unlimited number of stickers from
    http://sbw.dhl-usa.com/SupplyOrder/SupplyO...v=OrderSupplies
    go there, order the max (50) of the Form 1239 "WebShip/CorporateShip Label". Just put different company names and random emial adresses, and you can get as many as you want. Theyre like 5/8.5 inches or around there, and completely blank. I got like 400 the first day.
    do u have to live in the states cuz i went to the thing n it wont let me choose ontario for the state/province
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

well search around the dhl site for "webship/corporate label" in the canada section.. the link is for the usa section of dhl. also, go on http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/po...fromSearch=yes, form an account, then search for labels, and on the second page of search results are the labels you want... i believe they also ship to canada. i just prefer the dhl stickers because they are completely blank, larger, and you can print on them. dhl also comes in like 2 days, while the usps come in 2 weeks.
    ch-word.

my dad just says dont get caught and my mum thinks i buy cans to spray models&#33; hahaha

my mom knows and she&#39;s fine with it,buys me paint.My dad doesnt and would kill me if he did find out.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My parents don&#39;t know. I let my sister buy me all paint I wan&#39;t cause she recently turned 18. :lol:

i can buy paint and noone gives me shit,im in ottawa where r u?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

New Mexico, USA.

wtf? you said that you lived in canada and now you said you live in new mexico?
    get your shit worked out
    Canada, NO... I know about racking.

I never thought of the storeowner questoning me bout the etching cream.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by JadedSketches@Jun 25 2005, 09:29 PM
    wtf? you said that you lived in canada and now you said you live in new mexico?
    get your shit worked out
    Canada, NO... I know about racking.

I never thought of the storeowner questoning me bout the etching cream.
    I never said I lived in Canada.

k wtv sry mate

My dad doesnt know yet, but i think my mum must do because she bought me an OTR hard to buff marker yesterday

big man&#33;

ok those markers could be used for anything.If you ask for a marker it doesnt label you as a writer. your probably just paranoid.

totalytoy? sick name.........

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my mom prob knows i write and shit and shes tells me dont talk about graffiti or anything by mty dad cuz his paranoid. 8-|

Originally posted by JadedSketches@Jun 27 2005, 04:22 PM

big man&#33;

ok those markers could be used for anything.If you ask for a marker it doesnt label you as a writer. your probably just paranoid.

totalytoy? sick name.........
    Well at the top of the page (i bought it off ebay) its said " graffiti marker, hard to buff and great for tagging" so i think she knows what its for,...yus i will change my name

my pops knows i write he&#39;s cool with it i just got to pay the fines and stuff, my mom... hell no she dont know and if she did she would tear my head off and glue it to the hood of her car. h34r:

Earth-North America-USA-Colorado-(D-TOWN)
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the mom kows and is pretty much in denial she has bailed me outa jail for it and told me to stop but if the cops cant make me stop y would my mom h34r:

Both of my parents know I like that stuff, not sure about writing... but they maybe suspecting me, but not doing anything about

my mom gives me and my painting buddies rides to the trains that prettymuch speaks for itself

my parents kno i wirte and dont give a shit
    R.I.P waster12

yeh i think my parents no haha.. i mean they dont confront me and i havent told them .. but they seen my room and shit so i think they do .. if they dont then whatever ..