Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. EvokeOne

EvokeOne Senior Member

MY PARENT KNOW THAT I WRITE, AND NOW THEYR COOL WITH IT. THEY USE TO TRIP ABOUT IT BACK IN THE DAY BUT NOT NO MORE. MY OLD SISTER GAVE ME A WOOD CRAFT FOR MY BIRTH DAY AND OFCOUSE I MIDIFFIED IT SO ITS COOL NOW. LET ME HEAR YOUR STORIES.

2. jade

jade Elite Member

ummm my mom knows i have a sketch book and thats about it

3. smilther49

smilther49 Member

ye my parents would basically SHIT themselves they'd be so pissed if they found out that i write. they also know i have a sketch book, but i won let em see it, an besides, what kid doesnt have a sketch book?(except for losers)

4. ZONE

ZONE Senior Member

my mom knows i write, but iam pretty damn sure she is in denial about. oh well, lifes a bitch.

5. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

my mom knows and shes cool with it, she just doesnt want me to be stupid and she made it perfectly clear that i would be paying any fines.

my dad is actually supportive of my writing. He's given me canvases, boards, and his garage wall to paint. He lets me use his credit card to order things off bombing science (occasionally he pays :D ). He even steals me fluorescent orange warning paint and respirators ( up for trade if anyone is interested ) from his work.

6. jade

jade Elite Member

how much for mask???

7. stak

stak Senior Member

haha 14 year old thread *backs up and runs*

8. the_uniBOMBER

[Broken External Image]:http://www.smartgroups.com/picvault/22041882.jpg/mask.jpg

ill give ya a mask and 4 filters (2 pictured) for $30 Canadian (they sell for $80 with 2 filters).

or ill trade if you make an offer i like.

9. jade

jade Elite Member

how would i send you money.....i dun have a paypal thing or a credit card,....unless you live in like vancouver area or sumthing

MY 200TH POST!!!!!YAY :lol: :D :lol: :D

10. the_uniBOMBER

you could send me a money order or really well hidden cash through snail mail.

11. shaffer

shaffer Senior Member

yeah they know...im not sure how though...maybe 'cause i got arrested the other day...hmm. Well they pretty much know they cant do anything about it but they made it clear that they wouldnt bail me out next time. what really sucks though is not being able to hang out with certain friends 'cause they think ima gang member... :rolleyes:

12. ansichrist

ansichrist Senior Member

my parents have known since the beginning... they found a marker from my pocket when i was 12... their only comment was, do what you do, but you pay the fines... hell, just noticed... this summer it's gonna be 10 years since i did my first piece & first tags...

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://www.smartgroups.com/picvault/22041882.jpg/mask.jpg

ill give ya a mask and 4 filters (2 pictured) for $30 Canadian (they sell for $80 with 2 filters).

or ill trade if you make an offer i like. [/b][/quote]
    i got the same mask, but no filters or anything, you know anywere that sells them? home depot?

14. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

canadian tire has them my friend got his there.

also my parents were iffy bout it before(is iffy a word?) but they sort of had to deal with it cause i would go out with permission or not and come home full of paint. they dunno what i write and i never show them any of my tags or anything like that.

15. Tony

Tony Elite Member

my parents are in denial. <_<

16. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

haha my moms like dont go writing on bus stops stay at the legal wall but i think she knows i have to be doing more then there lol or else why wouldnt i go in the day time she asks

17. JAMA

JAMA Member

Yeah my parent know i write. They want nothing to do with it also they say "Its your own fault if ya get caught dont expect us to help"

18. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

dont they all say this but u know they'll help you

19. Beef its whats for dinner

Beef its whats for dinner Member

^^ true true... yer my famly knows i write and they dont give a flying fuck... they dont buy me shit or any thing and they dont care if i get caught but the thing is they WONT help me if i get fined lol...

20. Dsenter NAV

Dsenter NAV Senior Member

yeah my parents no, they just dont no i do it illegally...