Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Style Wars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kronone, Aug 2, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

This is a pretty awsome project if it works out all good...

OK....this is how it works...we need about 5 people or so, and we select a word...and everyone does one letter...for example if we did a 5 letter word, we'd need 5 people to do one leter eatch...and this is where the title comes in...YOU do your own style and make it interesting....work it in with the letter before it ....but be sure to use your own style! the person at the very end gets to do the 3D and the main fill...

ok i want the more experienced writers on this one for the first one...were gunna need to mail the blackbook to eatchothers houses...i got an extera blackbook kickin around here somewhere that we can use....

the word is BLAME (random word) everyone interested shout out and i'll pick 4 other people that have the best style, creativness n shit, i already have some ppl in mind but i dno how many ppl will be interested to do this shit...

I see this as a 5 man collaberatuion, i think this should turn out pretty interesting...

2. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

sounds like a good idea but i'm curious...what happened w/ the BS passaround bbook, the cards....and the paint battle between car2nist and kay

3. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

im in if u want me 2 be i do alot of straight letter shit with nice colors ill take time on this if u want em 2 be in

4. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

the bs passaround book worked...well the one gesus posted up...that was dope...and the bs playing card went to shit but thats only because that was 55 writers doing shit...this is only 5 writers...ppl post up a sample of your work... at least lets try this out...

5. B.H.K.

B.H.K. Senior Member

Sounds good, can't wait to see the finished product.

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

LOL the one i posted up? you mean my black book? :huh:

i only did 2 pages in the bombing science that shit floped awhile ago my shit got dissed 3 people into the ;list so personally i dont give a fly fuck what happened to it, the cards would never happen because who would want to pay for all that

paint battle between kay an cart2n never happened car2n backed out

and how would this work at all short of mailin it to everyone

7. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

well if we get 4 trusting ppl that will accually send the shit back it will work out...and mailing it to 5 people shouldnt be a problem.

edit: its not like were mailign it to EVERYONE on BS..

8. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

hehehe i don't know how u would combine(just an example) slob & kay's style...that would be interesting

9. GLOKnine

GLOKnine Senior Member

im in...
    PM me about it

10. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

im in, pm me also. i think it's time to finally get my style out and this would be a great oppurtinity, i'm a hidden talent. just pm me.

11. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

Why dont people post pictures of their shit and let Kron make the choice since it is his idea..... and he did say he wants SKILLED people. And for all we know Glok and Screw could be toys ? But whatever. But yeah Slob and Kay would be interesting to put together, and then have Gesus's handstyles on that shit..... That'd be sick.

12. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

im in, im trust worthy, im canadian :wub:

13. ASEN

ASEN Banned

if you wanna at least make a comeback, cut off that fucking huge sig

14. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

It's only 1 letter, i can make a good one. give me the M or the E.

15. Craze

Craze Senior Member

this shit sounds tight id b down but u guys have way better styles than poor little craze o well i wana see it in the end when u think itl b done

16. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

im Muslim. can i get in on this?

17. shyone

shyone Elite Member

im watching stylewars at the moment. they are just buffing the trains:(

18. MASH ONE

MASH ONE Senior Member

YO IM DOWN.GIVE ME THE "A"

19. MASH ONE

MASH ONE Senior Member

YO IM DOWN.GIVE ME THE "A" OR ANY LETTER IT DONT MATTER.

20. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

B) alright, looks like we've got some ppl that are interested....and people are saying "but everyone has WAY DIFFERENT styles" and i say THATS THE POINT.... thats how you use creativity to use your style to the other persons style...and Snow2skate is automatically in kuz ive seen his shit, and he has a sweet style, and he doesnt live that far away from me, EVERYONE ELSE post some pictures of your shit so i can see if your not toy or not...kuz if we had 4 good ppl and one toy, then the project would be destroyed... :ph34r: