Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 24 123456 11 21 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I take the link for the other thread like this

(im still looking for it&#33

daaaaang. looks like ur havin a picknic

all u really need is paint

-if i should fall asleep and death take me away, dont be surprise son i wasn't put here to stay. at nite the evil army of satan dont play so our family stay together and we never betray
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>K</span>ids <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>E</span>ating <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>N</span>eighborhoods

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahah word&#33;

me well.. i woulda though caps and paint WHERE the obvious haha
    that and markers... but i always got em on me so wataver
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

weed and smokes,likes whatefuck,you need both,fuck you must be DiStRaCtEd when your out painting

i smell bullshit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

or someone who lives in the middle of nowhere and paints barns...

12 cans?
    flash light?
    bug spray?

sounds like a camping trip ot me...
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sounds like a crappy camping trip..where&#39;s the food?............and liquor

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the bug spray...

i smell roasted mosquitoes and fried moths for supper

i sometimes take a sandwhich. i took one last time, but if fell and i dropped it

-if i should fall asleep and death take me away, dont be surprise son i wasn&#39;t put here to stay. at nite the evil army of satan dont play so our family stay together and we never betray
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>K</span>ids <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>E</span>ating <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>N</span>eighborhoods

i feel sorry for the sandwich

he was kool..

-if i should fall asleep and death take me away, dont be surprise son i wasn&#39;t put here to stay. at nite the evil army of satan dont play so our family stay together and we never betray

R.I.P sandwich

4 can&#39;s of paint, about 10 caps, gloves, a marker, maybe two, my mom, my dad, my grandpa, the stove, a pot, 2 pan&#39;s, some rice, a jar of mincemeat, butterflies in my tummy because i&#39;m nervous, teryaki chicken, heavy-d and the boys, extra pair of shoes, socks of course, my pillow, and a radio

im going alot in brushes so the bug spray is a must but i always forget it....
    sometimes mosquitoes just make the painting soo lame

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u> P R R U U U I I I T &#33; &#33; </span></span></u>
    <span style=\'color:red\'>Se ndBoij&#39;s contrasted experiences
    ...theyre like four days old tepid blood</span>

BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for the person whom made this thread good job fucking it up&#33;&#33;
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Originally posted by Vowel.1@Aug 2 2005, 05:31 PM
    nobody takes pot bombing with them...maybe thats what cops THINK we do, but in reality nobody is stupid enough to do that. bullshit in a field&#33;
    youd be surprised

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u> P R R U U U I I I T &#33; &#33; </span></span></u>

BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

all the paint i have, fat caps, fone, camera, t shirts and miscellanous towels to dampen rattlling sounds/wiping messing paint
    kill em all

Originally posted by Vowel.1@Aug 2 2005, 05:31 PM
    nobody takes pot bombing with them...maybe thats what cops THINK we do, but in reality nobody is stupid enough to do that. bullshit in a field&#33;
    yeah man, if you get busted with weed and graffiti you&#39;ll haveto pay quite a fine and maybe even jail. i would do that if i were you

dawg.. you take all the paint you have with you??
    you either got a really small collection of about 5 cans or you have a ford excursion filled up with paint.

Originally posted by jd07+Aug 2 2005, 05:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jd07 @ Aug 2 2005, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vowel.1@Aug 2 2005, 05:31 PM
    yeah man, if you get busted with weed and graffiti you&#39;ll haveto pay quite a fine and maybe even jail. i would do that if i were you [/b][/quote]
    i wouldnt carry a whole stack of weed but enough for a joint or 2 and if i get caugth i trough it away

BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH