Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fishin'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seywhat, Jun 15, 2009.

Share This Page

1. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

I've heard enough people on here talk about fishing so i figured lets try give it its own thread.

discuss what gear you fish with, kind of fish you catchin, what type of fishin you do, stories, etc.

I got a 7' Quantum Blue Runner with a Shimano TZ-4000 reel on it, 60lb test PowerPro line, which I use most of the time. I got 2 more Blue Runners that are shorter, with pretty much the same set up.

I live off the Gulf so when fishin out there we catch snook, redfish, trout, tarpon, mackeral, catfish(fuck them motherfuckers), jack, grouper, anything you can think of.
    Freshwater fishin is nice as well. Bass, freshwater cats, gar, tilapia, crappie, cichlid, carp, perch, etc.

so come on my angling nggas, lets get this thread goin...

2. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

whenever i go 'fishing' its just an excuse to lose sobriety....

but its still fun! i remember my friends boat, it had a 'deep rigger', bunch of poles in the back, gps, a fish radar thing... it was cool.

3. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

Sometimes, when I'm really wanting to lay low, I catch fish and tag their bellies with my SHARPIE MAGNUM.

Who doesn't want a few underwater ups?

4. Shurik*n

Shurik*n Senior Member

yea, my uncle took me out fishing the other day, i caught a 5 inch bass...and now i really wanna get my own rod and go fishing myself

5. klic

klic Elite Member

5 inches is nothing, i caught an 11 inch bass at my grandparents cottage a couple weeks ago.

6. Shurik*n

Shurik*n Senior Member

well, again, it was my first time, and it was at a small pond

7. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

Just was Fishing at a cottage up in northren ontario. Caught 25 pickrel in 3 days and like 4 large mouth bass but there not in season so we couldnt keep them.

8. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I fish in lake erie for walleye

9. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

man, me and my boys usually sneak up on some private docks and fish off of them. they usually got lights in the water and the snook hang down there by the thousands, we catch them bitches, fillet the keepers and put them shits in a bag. smokin blunts and catchin snook.
    other people fish off of the pass, they hang a lantern into the water and the bait fish swirl around it, huge 5-6 foot tarpon and snook just fuckin shit up. its crazy.

i usually stay on shore, wading, or on docks. fishin is the shit.

10. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Lololololol.

11. reallythough

reallythough Senior Member

bangin thread. i do rock fishing chesapeake style. crabbing is where its at.

chicken neck line it, or trappin.

usually drop a couple of these just to make sure were eating crabs that night hahah...

[Broken External Image]:http://www.dnr.sc.gov/marine/mrri/acechar/specgal/image/photos/crabtrap.jpg
    ^^ it even tells you what it is hahaha

i cant wait for august.

that made me sound like the most hill billy inbred in the world. haha

12. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

fishing isn't something i can see myself obsessing over. i see it as so laid back, it's like give me a pole some string a 6 pack a half eighth and two dutches and i'm a happy camper.

13. reallythough

reallythough Senior Member

thats whats beast about it. you just kick it so hard not a thing else matters. ive gone shark fising and used a twelve gauge to make seagull chum while shark fishing once.... thanks dad. caught myself a nice black tip.

14. adreniline_zero

adreniline_zero Senior Member

oaft not been fishing in like 3 maybe 4 years used to go pike fishing alot with my dad might give him a call now see if hes up for a trip lol

15. dior

dior Senior Member

i only caught one fish in my life and prolly went fishing 20 times shit suckx

16. Werse

Werse Elite Member

Haha I tried to make one of these the other day...
    I love fishing.

17. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

I use a stick with nylon wrapped around it.........

18. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

Where are you located? City wise.

19. Werse

Werse Elite Member

I bought an uglystick, best fishing purchase purchaes of my life, bet I'll have it for ever.

20. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

I live right by the canal and they stock it with trout........