Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this marker that i bought at a stsationery shop its mad small but a reely fat nib and it refillabl
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don't care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

i always have a kiwi mop in my car filled w/ purple ink. and i always have some stickers on me... thats a daily thing. as far as bombing, i rock a montana violet w/ a rusto fats cap and a black krylon w/ a german 2 caps.
    all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

Montana XL-marker, black. Otr .060 gold, black and black HTB. Loads of stickers. Sumetimes a can and stencil. Thats all. And yea i do have deep pocketz &#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i go with homemade markers, a sack of mixed caps, some krylon and a stringy to hold my shit.
    Colorado writers PM me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Black Pilot jumbo for markers. As for paint, any can I can pop my pink dots on. which is usually shitty Wal-Mart 1&#036; cans, but fuck, it works for me since Im not much of a peice painter.
    Still reppin that place with the meth addicts &amp; mormons.

usualy i roll with like 5 beltons usualy 2 chrome burners in there, and a monster colour marker with corio or grog ink
    peace
    with these implements of distruction, i cause paint and ink erruptions.

my mop, mini montana marker, and a mini flowpen.
    RIP WASTER 12, YOULL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

kiwi filled with white paint, drippy motherfucker, good for just about anything

stickers, a stencil and 2 cans of montana mini(black and white) for quick stencils

woodcraft zig filled with otr htb, or a mini h2b mini
    I succesfully got banned from BombingScience for being just that stupid&#33;

mini otr filled wit custom ink for leaving fat stains, my red flowpen. and if i take paint cheap exports wit stollen caps coz the exports are male cans so i have to rack caps for em n i kno wer to get fat caps
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

600ml molotow burner with pink fats n my asda shoe mop filed wif nero dinfeerno an a posca with corio init

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

montana 750ml silver level 5 cap w/ some of that ill bitum base black for the outlines w/ a german fatty.

for just tagging around probably a NY mop w/ some krink or garv

question-w/ the nitro paint w/ is there a brownish shine to it in the light its supposed to be black right?

There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happend.

tom k
    i just got pink dots and they dont fit on my wal mart cans what kind of paint u using color vison
    if u want an audance-start a fight
    imagine a city where graffiti wasent illegal a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked where every street was awash with a millon colours and little phrases where standing at a bus stop was never boring. a city that felt like a living breathing thing witch belonged to everybody,not just the estate agents and big barrons of big business imagine a city like that and stop and leaning against a wall--------its wet

BALTOMORE/MD WRITERS PM ME

mini otr filled wit custom ink and my 20mm and my glass scrathing tool
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

Rusto Deep Blue w/ Rusto Fat
    Hydra Chisel Tip marker (Yeah im broke and its only a buck)

Any type of instrument that can be applied to a surface.

kiwi mop
    all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I usally just cary a Pilot Jumbo filled with brake fluid and thje works so I can just pull it out and do a handstyle where ever.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nitro paint with lvl 5 cap.
    molotow burner with orange dot for the heat spot quickhits

nitro looks brown because its bitum base (tar)
    its basically tar in a can. it says on the mtn website though that it looks more black if you shake it alot alot alot before and during use, and apply super thick coats because it practically never drips
    thats why i love it, no drips= insanely clean flares
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i use everything but i never leave the house without a marker and some stickers i save the spray paint for night time lol
    Drugs,Sex,Alcohol,Rock And Roll

Im Not Ghetto.........................