Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

My Rasberry pink OTR Flow pen

Homemade mops filled with ghetto krink or grog.

Word son, my weapon(s) for choice right there...
    Yeah bitches....what!?!
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m blacker than black because i&#39;m black yo.

i&#39;m bliggidy black blacker than black yo.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stim)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Dude, your signature made me piss a little bit because I laughed so hard that my balls hurt.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Grinch Gang, Who shot Rudolph?&#33;?</span></span>

i use a whiteboard marker i got from school...i took the foam out and filled it full of plasti white Spray paint...

And the can during the day with a german outline on the top...

or most of the time i will use a Uni Paint Marker

Any Welsh artists here PM Me&#33;

wow...

i got my trusty split sakuras, hom made mini 2wayglue marker full of marsh(not zig), glass chalk mop (marsh) and a few otrs. one full of garvey other with stock otr violet ink.

oliver twist. wawk bandits. get skull fucked.

Uni&#39;s Red and white
    a Magnum
    Decos
    Mean Streaks

my pilot, a lava rock and a streak
    a profound hatred of man

Originally posted by =Threat=@Oct 3 2006, 12:15 PM
    i use a whiteboard marker i got from school...i took the foam out and filled it full of plasti white Spray paint...

And the can during the day with a german outline on the top...

or most of the time i will use a Uni Paint Marker
    So stupid yet so clueless, Do we kill it in disgrace or shake our heads in pity?
    Rest In Power Geordie Sutherland, AKA CasrONE

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

lately ive been using my jumbo pilot and two sakura fluorescent markers.

id have to say the 2 best things to tag with that are dope is a homemade kiwi for mad drips and a meanstreak. also u could hav a OTR flowpen and an OTR hard2buff. all good things to use and definetly all my weapons of choice
    <span style=\'color:red\'>ViSuAl:::BoMb:::SqUaD</span>

The more paint the merryier&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

OTR GROG everyday of the fuckin week,
    MOLOTOW with an outline special, makes me hard,
    WATSUP to everyone

h34r:

krink mop
    all you fuckin need

im starting to use this gold paint marker i got. the nib is a little bit bigger than sharpie king size nib.

OTR 0.60
    I write REZIST ONE or ZIST for short

can of black with a fat cap
    pretty obvious
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

h2b mini, and streaks h34r:

pilot with break fluid and fish oil&#33;&#33;

level 1, pink dot, white black

Originally posted by anarchy+Aug 3 2005, 10:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anarchy @ Aug 3 2005, 10:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LWD_eRu@Aug 3 2005, 07:58 PM
    hmm...my black pilot/flowpen mini/my kiwi...which ever i feel like doing some throw ups with...maybe my gayass &#036;1 walwart black spray paint for a quick bomb
    dude you dont do throw ups with a marker or mop. dumbass. :lol: :lol: :lol: now tell me this are you toy? or are you a pig? [/b][/quote]
    for real is this guy a toy or a toy :lol: :lol: :lol: like what is he dueshing about

I like to use my Montana L in Light Blue, works nice on bathroom stalls and smooth stuff.