Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bingo Dabbers

Originally posted by -save@Dec 7 2005, 07:37 PM
    *-- and where can i buy brake fluid?? and lastly is there an age limit on buying it
    Dude, you don't need to be a certain age. Mountain bikes now need brake fluid for hydraulic brakes so if someone asks, just say its for your bike.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i found a bingo dabber at my school once on the playing field on my way home i tested it at the legal wall and fukin hell it drips like all the way to the floor and i think it was full of regular bingo dabber ink im byin a bingo dabber tomoz
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don't care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

okay its bin 5 hours and still noone has posted so i gess this is goin to hav to be a dubl
    post newayz i&#39;ve got ma bingo dabber but theres no wisty thing to take the nib off so im just gunna pulll the nib out wit a pin
    and also wud brake fluid india ink andsilver long lasting tarnish remover be any gud for an ink im not sure
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don&#39;t care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

india ink is waterbased, in otherwords its shit.

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

www.vandalsquad.com

virtual graffiti making hand done work and do your own shit with no strings atached real cool love it

Originally posted by G&#045;Fat@Oct 1 2006, 10:48 AM
    india ink is waterbased, in otherwords its shit.
    India ink is only bad alone, mixed with wood stain, a tiny amount of black latex paint (to be rub proof in rain) and leather dye its pretty good ink.
    Rest In Power Geordie Sutherland, AKA CasrONE

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

screw bingo dabbers, kiwi&#39;s for life.

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by G&#045;Fat@Oct 5 2006, 07:36 PM
    screw bingo dabbers, kiwi&#39;s for life.
    so true. you&#39;ll end up wasting time/paint/ink and realize that u shudd jus rack or buy a kiwi

werd my mom is a bingo addict since she is azn and all we have tons of those lying around haha

chalkers work good too
    I write REZIST ONE or ZIST for short

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by G-Fat View Post
    screw bingo dabbers, kiwi's for life.
    fucken AGREED.

If this is a toy question I'm sorry but where do you get Kiwi's?

I just burnt my American flag. And sent three cracker Naziís to hell and Iím sad. Uh, Iím loading tefs in my mag. To send these redneck bigots some death in a bag. Choke him out with his confederate flag. I know these devils are mad. Little rap fans that live way out in safe suburbia, Would you stand with me, a United States murderer?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cvs walmart almost any store

Thanks a lot. Is there a variety? Or just one solid kind...

I just burnt my American flag. And sent three cracker Naziís to hell and Iím sad. Uh, Iím loading tefs in my mag. To send these redneck bigots some death in a bag. Choke him out with his confederate flag. I know these devils are mad. Little rap fans that live way out in safe suburbia, Would you stand with me, a United States murderer?

You can use any one, they're all the same thing.

Get it, open it, pour out shoe dye (unless you wanna use the shoe dye..), put in own ink, done.

^^That's how I get my car washed.^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

get em like at a grocery shop

Thanks SoundOff. I'm just getting into graffiti without spray paint so I think I'll just stick with the shoe dye for my first one... And I really appreciate you guys not being dicks about this... That's hard to find on forums.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

/\ toy go home jkjk just make sure your shit doesnt look bad if you want shit to fill the kiwi with just use good ole GK 3 parts rust 1 part thinner
    FREAK DA STYLE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rusto my bad
    FREAK DA STYLE

those stazon stamp cleaner mop things are the shit. i picked up like 2 yesterday and they're the same thing as the DED mops, but hella inexpensive (free)

Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.