Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Bingo Dabbers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

actually it can only be buffed with morphine

common scientific fact
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yo the auto glass mops also work. they suck on rough surfices but for like electrical boxes and stuff they are pretty good. Same with Kiwis.

I have a primo dabber, and after about 4 tags the tip is kindof shredded, so what does anyone suggest i replace it with
    Quote Originally Posted by get a grip! View Post
    i was about to say the same thing thread, that shit is wack.
    Quote Originally Posted by TURD BURGALAH!!! View Post
    haaaaa this thread should be called "The Trombone made me do it"...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

socks, chalkboard erasers, felt, get creative bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan View Post
    take needle nose pliers and use one of the tips to kiindof scoop it out, try different angles, you will get it eventually oh yeah and dont be scared to break anything, just tear that mother fucker out
    why do u need to take it out?
    isnt it fine if its in there.

ya take those little plastic spring things out they are crap with them in and ruin ur nibs to so ya i work in a bingo hall i always take the comfort sqeeze dabbers they are easy to sqeeze and come in sizes 2-4oz. they are the shit and ive used them for a while

Post How to buy UGG sheepskin boots

How to buy UGG sheepskin boots?Everyone who wear the UGG sheepskin boots will get many benefits. UGG boots are made to be worn barefoot as they will form to your feet and provide natural arch support. When buying a pair of sheepskin boots or ugg boots (premier brand in luxury and comfort footwear), there are many things to look for:First of all, you must make sure your sheepskin boots are actually made out of 100% authentic sheep skin. Some manufacturers use cheap substitutes such as gluing synthetic wool on to cow hide. These imitation sheepskin boots come at a cheaper price tag, but unfortunately the less expensive alternatives may cause skin irritations, encourage bacteria growth, wear down, tear quickly and noticeably less comfortable. http://www.shoppingugg.com When buying sheepskin boots, make sure they are manufactured from quality Australian Merino wool. Australian Merino sheepskin boots are considered the best material for making sheepskin boots and it also ensures that you will be able to use them for many years. Authentic wool also allows your feet to breathe and help reduce feet sweating. Merino sheep skin is by and large thicker and much more durable than other kinds of sheep skin, which helps your boots keep their shape as well as resist wear and tear. By purchasing sheepskin boots made from merino wool and sheep skin, you will be guaranteed that not only will they be the most comfortable pair of sheepskin boots you'll ever own, but they will also last for a long time to come. I have included some links if you would like to learn more about sheepskin boots or youwant to know where can buy some UGG Boots - Australia markets the premier brand in luxury and comfort. Their many products fit into your every day life offering you products that are fashionable, comfortable, and attainable.Ugg Boots have been made and worn in Australia/China for over 50 years and "Ugg" is not associated with any brand or style of sheepskin boot. So if your looking for real australian made ugg boots look no further than Shopping Ugg See our full range of Cardy UGG Boots , Classic Short UGG Boots , Classic Tall UGG Boots , Metallic UGG Boots , Sundance UGG Boots and now even new Mini UGG Boots then you can find all the love from australia right here.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

may the mighty ban hammer smite thee!
    SomeBodyKnows

<ZZZZZZ#~~~

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

And smited thee was!
    Buff The Police
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepard Fairey

Graffiti is literally the writing on the wall the voice of those who cannot find any other way to publish their thoughts anonymously. The term is used to describe a public visual expression that has not been sanctioned by a commissioning authority, something that is placed in public view, unsolicited and without permission. Today, however, its no longer anonymous, but instead an esoteric form of self-publicity that seeks the widest audience possible.

Quote Originally Posted by _DESSA_ View Post
    i read you can use these, when i opened mine in didnt look like there was anyway to add your own paint or ink. I am assuming that you cant use the stock ink, and i didnt see anything like this in the other threads. i would appreciate it if someone could helpme out..
    yeah you can definatly use certain types, idk what kind your buying but usually you just have to pull the nib off like any other normal mop. and i suggest taking out the flow controller thing or else you get really uncontrollable drips

Name:  fb cover.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  57.9 KBName:  Koala.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  127.3 KBName:  Penguins.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  93.7 KB bingos suck all about otrs

you can take the top off.

I rock bingo's all day everyday they have just such a dope nib size the perfect.

watch the nibs they rip easy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont know about any of you but i never have success with the whole bingo dobber mop, im using liquidex paint and that shits steak ridden all through out. suggestions?
    its a dangerous place were headed for if we accept defeat...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by resin3 View Post
    i dont know about any of you but i never have success with the whole bingo dobber mop, im using liquidex paint and that shits steak ridden all through out. suggestions?
    Make your own ink

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by fingerlickingchicken View Post
    Make your own ink
    i do. i had figured maybe ink would be better cause its much thinner
    its a dangerous place were headed for if we accept defeat...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dabbers are fun af. But equivelant to a kiwi mop

Heres the best price for some bingo dabbers especially if you're going for quantity or selling mops to your friends:

http://www.orientaltrading.com/brill...t=bingo+bottle

It's so much more efficient to make your own ink!! I make mine and cook it with brake fluid to leave a ghost when the buff man comes!! I've tried most inks out there. **** ink kinda blows, it leaves a ghost but the ghost doesn't even stay that long. The only name brand I think worth spending cash on is Illadel black label or block by block, i wish BS sold black label bc I hate buying from different sites..