Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Careers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sorce oner, Aug 5, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sorce oner

sorce oner Senior Member

well ive been thinkin lately when we all grow up and work starts controlling our time time for graffitti ( i know this has happened all ready for some people here) what are some careers you want to pursue.i know i would love to open a bussiness where people pay me to do murals but thats most likely not gonna happen. just tell your thoughts on some jobs you want.

2. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

well ive always though about being a graphic designer, really anything that pays well ill do, but it would be nice to keep the art side of my life tied in with my job

3. siroez

siroez Senior Member

musician, writer, and graphic design. but id also like to go to school for some math science, and even writing plus arts and shit.

4. FÄ“D

FÄ“D Guest

art teacher, keep the art ditch the effort hehe

5. Krylon bomber

Krylon bomber Elite Member

why would you make a thread on this.
    just put it in the "where i will be in 5 or 10 years thread".

6. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

I was just excepted into the Navy Seals. I leave in January. I'm going to go to that. then I'll see what i do from there.

7. sorce oner

sorce oner Senior Member

cuz where you'll be in 5 - 10 years dosent mean you'll have a career

8. the infamous one

i couldnt do the whole army/navy thing, id love to see the world and shit but thats not for me, i hate responsibilty, authority figures and im pretty lazy too, i guess im gonna have to grow up one day but im 15, got a long time yet

9. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

same exact thing...besides the going to school for math and shit part...

Yeah i wanna a "rock star" jk...but i do want to continue career as a guitarist, and id liek to be a graphic designer as my main job...

10. Allergic

Allergic Senior Member

Eh you grow up pretty fast, but right now I am doing a Biology Major in college.

11. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

id open a line of hotels,
    idk why lol it just seems cool
    and graf would be legal on them

12. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

shit wouldnt wanna get in a fight with you...navy seals is intense shit man...good job...thats a fuckin accomplishment and a half

13. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

dotn make graf legal on them...cause then itll get trashed in horrible tags...jsut let people do murals...liek good people...

14. ares

ares Elite Member

All you kids who aren't stuck working 40+ hours a week, enjoy it to the fullest because it doesn't last. As far as a career goes, I'm not too sure. Just recently I was offerend a 5 year aprenticeship, running printing presses so if things don't work out in the future I've got something to fall back on. I'd love to be a photographer, not some wack wedding picture shit, but I can't really figure out how to make a career in it without making compromises. I'd also really love to explore screenprinting more, not so much on a professional level but just for personal use, making stickers, shirts ect.

15. the infamous one

id really like to be a photographer, especially if i could get my ass taking pics of hot models sprawled over modded cars...haha i wish :p

16. ASEN

ASEN Banned

I'd love to be an author. Journalist even, maybe.

17. skateparadise

My friend is a journalist in the Navy. He says its pretty sweet. cause he gets free housing, good money, free food.

18. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

hmm...id lie to get into real estate, or be a travel agent...i really want to travel for my job

*skateparadise, i see you were just THRIVING to quote someone for your sig

19. skateparadise

be a Trucker. :lol:

[/QUOTE]*skateparadise, i see you were just THRIVING to quote someone for your sig

DUH EVERYONE IS DOING IT! :lol:

20. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

i was actually thinking about it at one point...but i have no idea how the fuck they can drive thosethings in around big cities...like shit, i can barely drive my dads half-ton let alone one of those bitches